D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error When Trying To Start Up Chaos Help.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Paul97

Error When Trying To Start Up Chaos Help. Empty Error When Trying To Start Up Chaos Help.

Post by Paul97 Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:50 pm

hello, I'm trying to join chaos, so i downloaded the client, and then a clicked on the client, it and gives me this error

message.

"this application has failed to start because iijl15.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix the problem"

and to let you know, i tried reinstalling it, it didnt help

also, im new so i dont know if this is the right section.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Error When Trying To Start Up Chaos Help. Empty Re: Error When Trying To Start Up Chaos Help.

Post by Knives Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:03 pm

Paul97 wrote:hello, I'm trying to join chaos, so i downloaded the client, and then a clicked on the client, it and gives me this error

message.

"this application has failed to start because iijl15.dll was not found. re-installing the application may fix the problem"

and to let you know, i tried reinstalling it, it didnt help

also, im new so i dont know if this is the right section.
You're posting in the right section. Go here for your DLL: http://www.dll-files.com/

Type your missing DLL in the search bar, and move it to your D.Chaos folder after downloading it.(DON'T DOWNLOAD THE FIXER TOOL ABOVE IT. The link for the DLL is smaller, and it's under the purple rating stars.) If it says you're missing any other DLL files, then search for those as well. Make sure to include the .dll part when searching it up, otherwise the search will fail.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top