D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC After start the game ! But I still have ponies :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wolf464

DC After start the game ! But I still have ponies :D Empty DC After start the game ! But I still have ponies :D

Post by Wolf464 Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:25 pm

I downloaded the game a few hours ago i played a bit , i walked on the start and then i do @go fm because i don't know what was supossed to do, and the screen turned to black and a few moments i DC/ed, but i saw i have to download another things and i do it (beta files and the Non Hamachi).
But when i started it says: You been disconnected from the login server bla bla bla.
And i don't now if i do it right il go to Disconneting after PIC FIX (the post), and i do not even know if have the loopback but i unmarked the box that have relation with Microsoft and started but when i start it again it disconnected from login server !
What did i do now ? Crying or Very sad

Last edited by {GM}_Lazarus on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : correction and a few errors.)

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

DC After start the game ! But I still have ponies :D Empty Re: DC After start the game ! But I still have ponies :D

Post by {GM}_Lazarus Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Wolf464 wrote: I downloaded the game a few hours ago i played a bit , i walked then i do @go fm, and the screen turned to black, but i saw i have to download another things and i do it (beta files and the Non Hamachi).
But when i started it says You been disconnected from the login server bla bla bla.
And i don't now if i do it right il go to disconeting after pic fix and i do not even know if have the loopback but i unmarked the box that have relation with Microsoft and started but when i start it again it disconnected from login server !
What did i do now ?

DC After start the game ! But I still have ponies :D 9824421

BUT SERIOUSLY, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU MAY BE MISSING SOME .WZ FILES.

CHECK TO SEE IF YOU HAVE EVERYTHING ON THIS LIST:

Base.wz
Character.wz
Effect.wz
Etc.wz
Item.wz
List.wz
Map.wz
Mob.wz
Morph.wz
Npc.wz
Quest.wz
Reactor.wz
Skill.wz
Sound.wz
String.wz
TamingMob.wz
UI.wz

Back to top Go down

Wolf464

DC After start the game ! But I still have ponies :D Empty Re: DC After start the game ! But I still have ponies :D

Post by Wolf464 Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:34 pm

I have all of them, and your guys are veeery quick!!!

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Post by {GM}_Lazarus Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Wolf464 wrote: I downloaded the game a few hours ago i played a bit , i walked on the start and then i do @go fm because i don't know what was supossed to do, and the screen turned to black and a few moments i DC/ed, but i saw i have to download another things and i do it (beta files and the Non Hamachi).
But when i started it says: You been disconnected from the login server bla bla bla.
And i don't now if i do it right il go to Disconneting after PIC FIX (the post), and i do not even know if have the loopback but i unmarked the box that have relation with Microsoft and started but when i start it again it disconnected from login server !
What did i do now ? Crying or Very sad

DC After start the game ! But I still have ponies :D 10371023

EXPLAIN EXACTLY WHERE YOU DC. ALSO, MORE PONIES.

Back to top Go down

Wolf464

Post by Wolf464 Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:48 pm

I start it and the screens turn black normally it appears that is goin to start something and a few moments later the pointer appears and it goes to desktop and the error appears.

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Post by {GM}_Lazarus Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:55 pm

Wolf464 wrote:I start it and the screens turn black normally it appears that is goin to start something and a few moments later the pointer appears and it goes to desktop and the error appears.

YEAH, YOU MISSIN SOMETHIN IN YO DCHAOS MS FILE. TRY REDOWNLOADING AGAIN.

DC After start the game ! But I still have ponies :D 10371200

Back to top Go down

Wolf464

Post by Wolf464 Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:00 pm

Ok i gonna try it thanks for the support guys !

Back to top Go down

Wolf464

Post by Wolf464 Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:23 am

I think i found what's happened, if im sure the Morph.wz was corrupted.

Back to top Go down

Wolf464

DC After start the game ! But I still have ponies :D Empty Still nothing ....

Post by Wolf464 Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:03 am

I tryed everething you say and it's still DC/ing when it starts, i tried to redownload everething and nothing ... I really want to play Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:37 pm

Wolf464 wrote: I tryed everething you say and it's still DC/ing when it starts, i tried to redownload everething and nothing ... I really want to play :cry:
The server is down at the moment. It'll come back up.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top