D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russian Roulette [Implemented]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Veerago

Veerago

Russian Roulette [Implemented] Empty Russian Roulette [Implemented]

Post by Veerago Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:00 am

I don't even know if it's called Russian Roulette, but whatever.

Concept:
Players are to pick a platform within the given time frame. If they are on the same platform as the one the GM picked, they are out. Repeat. As the event progresses and less players are there, reduce the number of platforms. The event ends when there are only three (or less) players left.
---

Instructions:
GMs, pick a map with multiple platforms. (e.g. Amoria PQ Stage 3 map - Twisted Switcher, Kerning PQ Stage 3 map)

Next, after closing the event gate, the GMs are to tell the players to pick a platform within the given time frame (10-15 secs). Inform them that you'll be picking a platform in your hide before the timer starts. If they are in the same platform as the GM after the time runs out, they are out. Tell them to head to their platforms as soon as the timer appears.

After the time runs out, !killmap, GMs unhide. Warp out those who are on the same platform.

Cut down the number of platforms if there are only a handful of players left.

End the event when there are three (or less) players left.

Reward them with an item of choice, chix or a trophy (can be exchanged with a GM in the future for an item of choice).
---

So there you go, a RR event. I'm not sure if D.Chaos MS has this event already, so I might as well put this up.
Suggestions, comments and questions, bring it.

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

Russian Roulette [Implemented] Empty Re: Russian Roulette [Implemented]

Post by Lasor Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:31 pm

Veerago wrote:I don't even know if it's called Russian Roulette, but whatever.

Concept:
Players are to pick a platform within the given time frame. If they are on the same platform as the one the GM picked, they are out. Repeat. As the event progresses and less players are there, reduce the number of platforms. The event ends when there are only three (or less) players left.
---

Instructions:
GMs, pick a map with multiple platforms. (e.g. Amoria PQ Stage 3 map - Twisted Switcher, Kerning PQ Stage 3 map)

Next, after closing the event gate, the GMs are to tell the players to pick a platform within the given time frame (10-15 secs). Inform them that you'll be picking a platform in your hide before the timer starts. If they are in the same platform as the GM after the time runs out, they are out. Tell them to head to their platforms as soon as the timer appears.

After the time runs out, !killmap, GMs unhide. Warp out those who are on the same platform.

Cut down the number of platforms if there are only a handful of players left.

End the event when there are three (or less) players left.

Reward them with an item of choice, chix or a trophy (can be exchanged with a GM in the future for an item of choice).
---

So there you go, a RR event. I'm not sure if D.Chaos MS has this event already, so I might as well put this up.
Suggestions, comments and questions, bring it.

We already do that, just rarely.

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:35 am

This would be considered a Hide & Seek event.

~ѕнa∂σω

Back to top Go down

Deko™

Deko™

Post by Deko™ Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:54 pm

How would that be hide n seek? ...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down