D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ItzTechno [GM]Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItzTechno

ItzTechno

ItzTechno [GM]Application Empty ItzTechno [GM]Application

Post by ItzTechno Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:17 pm

Name:
Jan

IGN:
ItzTechno

Why do you wish to be a GM:
]I like to be able to help players and as my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off. I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions. I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem. You may think that I'm like any other GM but I'm not. I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers.

People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:
I currently Am just starting, but i am willing to learn more about this server, and take myself through the layout of the server and will be able to know what, where, and why everything is were it is. Although, i am able to be online

Weekdays: 2-4 hours+

Weekends: 1-5 hours+

Any GM experience:
To answer your question, i currently have a lot of GM Experience, I am the Owner of ZombieStory was v62, but i shut that server down a while ago, and have remade it to v83, just for whoever wanted to play it, I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them. I am very active on MapleStory, I have been a [GM] in FalloutMS, FastMS, StarStory, Ex-GM of ViperMS ( i Quit that GM job because i did not like the community i was in, i felt it was unsafe to the players, and no one was having a good time), I have been GM in a few other servers i just cant remember there name.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:
Yes i will be able to explain, but not only will i do that, i will take them on a learning journey, and help them learn the training spots, were the npcs are, witch npcs He/She will mostly need the most, I also will be able to explain how this server works, and why it works this way, I will be able to help them meet friendly people on the server that can help him in others ways if i cannot.
How can you help the server:

Other*: (Info about you)
I love Orange Juice, I'm 16, 17 in September. I have a Major Addiction to Techno/Trance, Dub-Step, Hard Style & Jump Style music. I have a really bad addiction to COD on the Xbox360. I'm a friendly person to be around. Although if you get on my bad side, we might have a RAGE War ;D. I've had people telling me I am a funny guy. If there is anything you would like to know about me that i haven't told you already, please do not be afraid to email me, i check my email everyday, you can reach me at anarchy@live.ca

What can you code*: (Put this only if you can)
No i cannot code, but i have been trying to learn recently, from some of my friends, who have coded from a lot of servers.

Can you GFX*: (Explain and show some proof if you can)

I'm the the greatest in the world, but i am not bad either. I can provide you with proof, as long as you can email me, I am not a person who likes being flamed, so i would rather show you them personally.

I hope this GM application has reached your expectations and i hoped you enjoy reading this.

santa

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

ItzTechno [GM]Application Empty Re: ItzTechno [GM]Application

Post by Λlphα Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:26 pm

ItzTechno wrote:Name:
Jan

IGN:
ItzTechno

Why do you wish to be a GM:
]I like to be able to help players and as my job as a GM seriously and I always carry out my GM duties as a professional. I do not ban for grudges or if somebody pisses me off. I only ban if somebody deliberately breaks the rules. I don't let emotion affect my decisions. I am very experienced in tech support and I'm able to fix almost any problem a player is having, assuming they have the intelligence to follow directions. I've never been not able to help somebody fix their problem. You may think that I'm like any other GM but I'm not. I am very experienced in hacking so I know what all the hackers are doing to try to gain an unfair advantage in this game. I know the name of every hack and I can instantly recognize any of them. I know what hackers do to try and avoid the GMs, I know what hacks they use, and I know where they go. Chances are I'm a more experienced hacker than any given hacker that tries to hack on a server I'm playing.

I'm not going to even go into my skills at banning hackers.

People always put that and act like it's amazing that they can ban lots of them. It's nothing special to me, really, it's simple and most of the time hackers don't get by me.

I'm pretty good at hosting events and I don't do retarded ones like randomly spawning bosses in the FM. I actually make a game out of events and make it fun for everybody.

I'm very fair when it comes to punishment and I will usually hear anyone out when giving out consequences. I don't abuse my GM powers like so many people do. I see so many people banning players left and right just because they smega saying that they don't like one of the GMs. I'm not like that at all.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:
I currently Am just starting, but i am willing to learn more about this server, and take myself through the layout of the server and will be able to know what, where, and why everything is were it is. Although, i am able to be online

Weekdays: 2-4 hours+

Weekends: 1-5 hours+

Any GM experience:
To answer your question, i currently have a lot of GM Experience, I am the Owner of ZombieStory was v62, but i shut that server down a while ago, and have remade it to v83, just for whoever wanted to play it, I have all of the GM commands memorized and I know how to use each and every one of them. I am very active on MapleStory, I have been a [GM] in FalloutMS, FastMS, StarStory, Ex-GM of ViperMS ( i Quit that GM job because i did not like the community i was in, i felt it was unsafe to the players, and no one was having a good time), I have been GM in a few other servers i just cant remember there name.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:
Yes i will be able to explain, but not only will i do that, i will take them on a learning journey, and help them learn the training spots, were the npcs are, witch npcs He/She will mostly need the most, I also will be able to explain how this server works, and why it works this way, I will be able to help them meet friendly people on the server that can help him in others ways if i cannot.
How can you help the server:

Other*: (Info about you)
I love Orange Juice, I'm 16, 17 in September. I have a Major Addiction to Techno/Trance, Dub-Step, Hard Style & Jump Style music. I have a really bad addiction to COD on the Xbox360. I'm a friendly person to be around. Although if you get on my bad side, we might have a RAGE War ;D. I've had people telling me I am a funny guy. If there is anything you would like to know about me that i haven't told you already, please do not be afraid to email me, i check my email everyday, you can reach me at anarchy@live.ca

What can you code*: (Put this only if you can)
No i cannot code, but i have been trying to learn recently, from some of my friends, who have coded from a lot of servers.

Can you GFX*: (Explain and show some proof if you can)

I'm the the greatest in the world, but i am not bad either. I can provide you with proof, as long as you can email me, I am not a person who likes being flamed, so i would rather show you them personally.

I hope this GM application has reached your expectations and i hoped you enjoy reading this.

santa

GM app closed -_-

Back to top Go down

ItzTechno

ItzTechno

Post by ItzTechno Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:31 pm

i know lol, this is just for the future.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top