D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThePwner99's GM application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ThePwner_99

ThePwner99's GM application Empty ThePwner99's GM application

Post by ThePwner_99 Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:49 am

Name:

IGN: ChaoticAran9

Why do you wish to be a GM: So I can help motivate other people into playing and voting for this lagless server. I also have influenced people to get addicted to maplestory so they started playing it more often. Another reason i want to become a gm is that when i become one I can teach people everything about the server and teach new gm's life lessons about maplestorycuz i have been gm in the past. And im sorry that i dont have any proof. But i know when i'm a gm.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I have played it in the past like 2 years ago i played almost every single day. I dont really know cuz i cant remember but for sure i have played this server more than 2 weeks.

Any GM experience: As i said up above. Yes i did have a GM experience. It was pretty Fun. it's not a really popular server. It was my friend's server. It's called platypus or something like that. But i'm pretty sure i was a gm on it.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes I can. First, I would tell him/her that it's lagless and their's friendly gm's. Then I would explain to him what to do when you see a hacker or a spammer or an advertiser. What i would say is that " You should either call the administrator, or tell a gm to ban him.

How can you help the server: I can help the server by teaching noobs what they really need to know so they can get used to this server and they can start playing it a lot. And I'll increase voting by voting a lot so this server will be top rated in voting charts.

Other*: My name is nick and i'm 15 and i live in california. I really like to play cod black ops zombies and mw2. I started playing maplestory when my friend introduced it to me like this. First we were watching the angry german kid playing maplestory then i was like to my friend," Hey is Maplestory an actual game, and he replied, " yeah it is. Let me show you." Then he showed me and that's why i got a sudden interest of Maplestory.

Hi, my name is Nick and I'm applying to be a GM.

Hello, I'm applying for the position of a GM because I think that I would do good job at helping others. I am pretty active In-Game and when the server is down for an update/crashed and is waiting to be up again I will be on the forums trying to help any problems I can. Here is my application and I hope you accept me as a GameMaster.

Do you have experience with fourms/ or being a moderator?

-I have plenty of experience with forums, and being a game moderator. I am very familiar with famous Global MapleStory forums like sleepywood, basilmarket, etc but also I like to look at other private server forums because I am interested in whats happening with them (i.e : One server was the first that released GPQ, LPQ, LMPQ, and KPQ). I will also try my best to keep all forums as organized as i can so i can help other players with there in-game or non related problems.

Will you help other players with there problems?

-Yes I will, I'm not just going to say "Yes, I will help other players" I will help them. By helping other players I will, answer all there questions (i.e : pointing out where things are, if or if not we have a nx seller/shop, etc). Also if they get rolledback/are stuck in a place and can't get warped out of I will listen to what happened and figure out a way to help them.

How long can you be on our server/ help other players?

-I am a very active person when it comes to the computer. Now it is summer and I will be available whenever i want to be online. Also if anything has gone wrong with the server I will do my best to fix it to the best of my ability until a more experienced GM can 100% fix the problem.During this time i am online i will look at forums 1-3 times a day to see if any players have reports of hacking, scamming, or any other problems that might occur.

Why should we choose you to experience the chance of being a GM?

Well, I may not be the BEST GM out there but, I can help other players to the best of my ability such as teaching them how to get to places, or where do we get our job advancements but also I am very friendly and not only helpful. When the server is down for along period of time, I find out a way to make it up to the players for all the downtime. When a problem occurs I will use the best of my ability to figure out a way of how to solve it. If I can not do so I will try to find someone that can or that can teach me how.

Last edited by ThePwner_99 on Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:05 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

ThePwner99's GM application Empty Re: ThePwner99's GM application

Post by {GM} Night Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:27 am

1. Apps are closed
I would motivate him to play the server a lot by telling that it's rated 1st in voting
2. Youre lying to a dude that just join the server?? (50% of them comes to the chat through ultimateprivateservers and they can see we arent top ranked)

3. You played 2 years ago... No one new actually knows you and i think that those you met when you played wont remember you either, why should we entrust you with a GM position?

4. You used the same reason in all 3 points: "Why do you wish to be a GM", "Are you able to explain how to play to a noob", "How can you help the server".
So I can help motivate
First, I would motivate him
I can help the server by motivating people

5. As i said before, you lied to a noob that we are ranked 1, so why would we trust you and know if you are lying to us or not.

6. You dont even remember your IGN.

7. And you might come up with an excuse that your account was wiped when we changed versions. So all your "experiences" might be fake.

8. You dont even know that if you had played this server before.

I also have influenced people to get addicted to maplestory so they started playing it more often.

Oh great. You turn normal people into lifeless zombies o-o

Then I would explain to him what to do when you see a hacker or a spammer or an advertiser.

You explain useless stuffs to noobs?? They cant stop spammers and advertisers from spamming and/or advertising

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top