D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-=Hidden Sector: AREA 51=- [Added New Armor: Sentinel Gear (F)]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

-=Hidden Sector: AREA 51=- [Added New Armor: Sentinel Gear (F)] Empty -=Hidden Sector: AREA 51=- [Added New Armor: Sentinel Gear (F)]

Post by [In]sane Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:56 am

-=Hidden Sector: AREA 51=- [Added New Armor: Sentinel Gear (F)] Area5110

==INTRODUCTION==
Basictly a new GFX Project I intend to work on for a year which introduces a new area: "Hidden Sector: Area 51"
DO NOT, i repeat DO NOT have high expectations of it or expect it to be even out, released or even made at all available in the actual game. It is basically an extension of Maple's Omega sector/Magatia (may change in the future) in which in this sector, it was just a cover up for the real dangers that lurk in this world. {All of this may change as i progress my work on it}

==STORY==
The monsters have gone rampaged over the years enduring horrific scientific experiments conducted under the secrecy of the Chaos Order. The scientists who spent all their lives working in this sector have all turned into mutants and are now rampaging through the hidden lab, releasing years of experimental monsters in the process. Alas a final order was issued to permanently seal the sector away for good under tight lock-down within Sector 51's impenetrable walls.

-==GAME==-

=Map=
In total there will be 50 floors within Sector 51.
3 Bosses Guard the Zones and a Final Boss at the end.
Overlord Mutants who rule the hierarchy of this chaotic zone, guard the floors and prevent you from progressing further to find out the "Truth".
Floors 1-10 [Hazard Zone]
Floors 11-20[Toxic Zone]
Floors 21-30[Danger Zone]
{Floors 31-40[Point of no Return] Floors 41-50 [Critical Zone]}

=Weapons & Armour=

Radiant Sentinel Gear + New Hair and Eyes (F)
-=Hidden Sector: AREA 51=- [Added New Armor: Sentinel Gear (F)] Sentin13-=Hidden Sector: AREA 51=- [Added New Armor: Sentinel Gear (F)] Sentin14-=Hidden Sector: AREA 51=- [Added New Armor: Sentinel Gear (F)] Sentin15

Radiant Sentinel Gear(M) [Soon]

=Monsters=
The monsters that spawn here are EXTREMELY powerful and its is HIGHLY RECOMENDED to take on this sector with a party.(Even if u have lots of RB's)

=Items=
The opening of this sector brings upon new possibilities of Armour and weapons which were never thought possible. Will you be able to craft these newly found Unstable Equipment?

==Bosses==

Reactor Core X03 - Bahamut [unnoficial name]
-Sketch and rough map layout. NOT THE FINAL-
= The 2nd boss in game, whilst missing its left and right arms. Just to show how it will look like, may resize it to reduce its epicly large mass XP=
{also so u can see more of it lol}
===NOT THE FINAL DESIGN==

Spoiler:

--More Info and pics to come soon * And there are some stuff which i wont reveal just yet ^^--

Notes: personally this is going to be a hell lot of work if we were to actually get it in game (both coders and me) so i don't expect it to see the light of day. this is just a project i wanted to lay out and do cuz i felt like it, nothing more.

If you guys have any suggestions or ideas, then feel free to comment and tell me ^^ Cool

Last edited by [In]sane on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:02 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Peppers

Peppers

-=Hidden Sector: AREA 51=- [Added New Armor: Sentinel Gear (F)] Empty Re: -=Hidden Sector: AREA 51=- [Added New Armor: Sentinel Gear (F)]

Post by Peppers Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:38 am

Sounds awesome, ok I have a suggestion how about a quest storyline
like maybe what if the scientists were sabotaged and find out who did it and why.
or find out what virus or thing caused the mutations and destroy it, idk the possibilities are endless to something like that.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

-=Hidden Sector: AREA 51=- [Added New Armor: Sentinel Gear (F)] Empty Re: -=Hidden Sector: AREA 51=- [Added New Armor: Sentinel Gear (F)]

Post by {GM} Night Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:32 am

make it 10x tougher than how tough you want it to be Very Happy

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:51 am

Peppers wrote:Sounds awesome, ok I have a suggestion how about a quest storyline
like maybe what if the scientists were sabotaged and find out who did it and why.
or find out what virus or thing caused the mutations and destroy it, idk the possibilities are endless to something like that.

Thats a good idea actually, probably will think of something along the way in relation to what u have said.
I shall consider it and apply it where i see fit ^^

Experiment wrote:make it 10x tougher than how tough you want it to be Very Happy

That would make it unplayable XD

Notes: pics comin soon~

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:34 am

[In]sane wrote:
Peppers wrote:Sounds awesome, ok I have a suggestion how about a quest storyline

Thats a good idea actually, probably will think of something along the way in relation to what u have said.
I shall consider it and apply it where i see fit ^^

Experiment wrote:make it 10x tougher than how tough you want it to be Very Happy

That would make it unplayable XD

Notes: pics comin soon~

did you forget how many MSIs the donators have? LOL

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:01 am

Experiment wrote:did you forget how many MSIs the donators have? LOL

Its kinda gonna be made with the thought of regular players in mind XD... but yeah we will have to finalize a few stuff to make it actually playable.
im hoping by then more players would play this server, THEN only i can make it extremely hard XP.
I want the players to find this challenging so they will stay on the server with more stuff to do ^^

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:23 am

[In]sane wrote:

Its kinda gonna be made with the thought of regular players in mind XD... but yeah we will have to finalize a few stuff to make it actually playable.
im hoping by then more players would play this server, THEN only i can make it extremely hard XP.
I want the players to find this challenging so they will stay on the server with more stuff to do ^^

Maybe duplicate it and make 1 easy and 1 hard LOL and maybe the hard one gets better rewards

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:58 am

Experiment wrote:
[In]sane wrote:

Maybe duplicate it and make 1 easy and 1 hard LOL and maybe the hard one gets better rewards

We shall see when the time comes XD

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Post by {GM}_Lazarus Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:06 pm

Forget making it easy, make it hard as hell. Seriously.

Think about how popular it would be for hardcore players: A PS that actually offers a challenge Very Happy.

Also, I'd like to offer to make concept art for this. I can't really sprite, but I can design stuff.

This is all on you, by the way. I don't mean to pressure you or anything.

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:45 pm

{GM}_Lazarus wrote:Forget making it easy, make it hard as hell. Seriously.

Think about how popular it would be for hardcore players: A PS that actually offers a challenge Very Happy.

Also, I'd like to offer to make concept art for this. I can't really sprite, but I can design stuff.

This is all on you, by the way. I don't mean to pressure you or anything.

Alrite then "hard as hell" it shall be.
Honestly i prefer designing then a spriting but if you want to help out with this project, by all means i welcome your designs! It will take a huge load off my shoulders too Cool

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:52 pm

[In]sane wrote:

Honestly i prefer designing then a spriting but if you want to help out with this project, by all means i welcome your designs! It will take a huge load off my shoulders too 8)

For one of the mob types, can you make it a shadow version of a character with this overall?
Spoiler:
I know, EVERYONE has seen it. I just think it fits the mood somewhat. Also, VERY PRO SKETCH, DUDE. YOU ARE THE MASTER AT THIS!

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:32 am

Knives wrote:
[In]sane wrote:

Honestly i prefer designing then a spriting but if you want to help out with this project, by all means i welcome your designs! It will take a huge load off my shoulders too Cool

For one of the mob types, can you make it a shadow version of a character with this overall?
Spoiler:
I know, EVERYONE has seen it. I just think it fits the mood somewhat. Also, VERY PRO SKETCH, DUDE. YOU ARE THE MASTER AT THIS!

is that a custom overall you made? i will see what i can do then.
Ah yes the sketch XP its just an idea though, will have to be toned down and broken apart so it will suit maple more i guess =p

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:05 am

[In]sane wrote:
Ah yes the sketch XP its just an idea though, will have to be toned down and broken apart so it will suit maple more i guess =p

A good idea would be to take a look at the images for Balrog boss. It's limbs are broken down into pieces that could help give you an idea of where to split it apart, and layer it.

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:30 am

Knives wrote:
[In]sane wrote:

A good idea would be to take a look at the images for Balrog boss. It's limbs are broken down into pieces that could help give you an idea of where to split it apart, and layer it.

I can see a chimera mini boss in balrog Cool

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

-=Hidden Sector: AREA 51=- [Added New Armor: Sentinel Gear (F)] Empty Pendant Thing

Post by Knives Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:01 pm

Ok, so Insane has told me of the inner workings of this, and I gave him an idea. Similar to the Visior event in GMS, you will need a certain equip to actually fight anything in there. If it's not equipped, then everything's invincible to your attacks. How to get this item? All you have to do is make it. If you get one gold ore, one diamond, and an ETC shard that maybe could be obtained by defeating the Black Mage (Khaos). I'm hoping that's where you could get it, at least. We could make an NPC that will exchange this pendant for the items required in the FM. (I'm designing the pendant!)

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:26 pm

Knives wrote:Ok, so Insane has told me of the inner workings of this, and I gave him an idea. Similar to the Visior event in GMS, you will need a certain equip to actually fight anything in there. If it's not equipped, then everything's invincible to your attacks. How to get this item? All you have to do is make it. If you get one gold ore, one diamond, and an ETC shard that maybe could be obtained by defeating the Black Mage (Khaos). I'm hoping that's where you could get it, at least. We could make an NPC that will exchange this pendant for the items required in the FM. (I'm designing the pendant!)

1-Not possible.
2-Black Magician is not part of Khaos.
3-Before you ask, "Visitor system" is v89, we are v83.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:30 pm

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:

1-Not possible.

...New plan!

The NPC thing to make the pendant is still good. We just need to think of where to get the custom ETC shard.
As for why it's important, we can make an NPC that will let you into the area only if you have the pendant. You'll be permanently able to enter if you have it. If you don't the first time, then you won't be allowed to enter. The pendant might be either Equip, or ETC. I'm not sure on that one.

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:00 pm

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
Knives wrote:Ok, so Insane has told me of the inner workings of this, and I gave him an idea. Similar to the Visior event in GMS, you will need a certain equip to actually fight anything in there. If it's not equipped, then everything's invincible to your attacks. How to get this item? All you have to do is make it. If you get one gold ore, one diamond, and an ETC shard that maybe could be obtained by defeating the Black Mage (Khaos). I'm hoping that's where you could get it, at least. We could make an NPC that will exchange this pendant for the items required in the FM. (I'm designing the pendant!)

1-Not possible.

(That is actually possible to do). f3

Back to top Go down

DrakonLord

Post by DrakonLord Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:06 pm

Wow this would be a great addition to this private server! It sounds very promising and a challenging boss like this would make this server even more popular. I'd love to see this make it to the server since it will motivate others besides me to get more rebirths in order to attempt fighting it, as well as attract many new players!

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Post by Pazz Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:00 pm

DrakonLord wrote:Wow this would be a great addition to this private server! It sounds very promising and a challenging boss like this would make this server even more popular. I'd love to see this make it to the server since it will motivate others besides me to get more rebirths in order to attempt fighting it, as well as attract many new players!

i find this comment really cheesy

Back to top Go down

SAKISAN

SAKISAN

Post by SAKISAN Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:00 am

One of the most epic thing I've ever seen XP

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:02 pm

-Totaly bumping this-

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:28 pm

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:-Totaly bumping this-

Totally trying to get my post count to epic 444*

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:57 pm

[Owner]-Eric wrote:

Totally not gonna happen at anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Wed Sep 21, 2011 11:54 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
[Owner]-Eric wrote:

Totally not gonna happen at anytime soon.

Correction, Very soon.

and fyi, When I usually do *, it means i'm correcting him.

(As in, I was talking about Alpha, not me.)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top