D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unusual login bug.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Unusual login bug. Empty Unusual login bug.

Post by Knives Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:03 pm

I've had this bug for a while. Essentially, the server gives me noob characters instead of my main when it fails to load and I try again. "Unstuckme" doesn't fix this, and I can only log on to the noob characters. This is all very confusing, so please refer to the video.

Back to top Go down

FrogBoy

Unusual login bug. Empty Re: Unusual login bug.

Post by FrogBoy Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:55 am

I have exactly the same problem.

fix this pls ty<3
also if ign is needed for fix my ign is mootje.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:17 pm

means your character is glitched only way to fix is a restart and the server was just restarted so you should be good now?if by some weird circumstance the restart didn't fix this go to the acc make a new char and log onto the new character and type @unstuck <ign> in game then log out and in log in screen type unstuckme as your password and then proceed to log in normally should be okay after that somtime you get stuck in the warp happened to me 2 times already this fix fix me both times

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:32 pm

MrPimppi wrote:means your character is glitched only way to fix is a restart and the server was just restarted so you should be good now?if by some weird circumstance the restart didn't fix this go to the acc make a new char and log onto the new character and type @unstuck <ign> in game then log out and in log in screen type unstuckme as your password and then proceed to log in normally should be okay after that somtime you get stuck in the warp happened to me 2 times already this fix fix me both times
Unstuckme never fixed the issue, and the problem persists even through the restart. Not even the new character thing helps. Thank you, though.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:44 am

Knives wrote:
MrPimppi wrote:means your character is glitched only way to fix is a restart and the server was just restarted so you should be good now?if by some weird circumstance the restart didn't fix this go to the acc make a new char and log onto the new character and type @unstuck <ign> in game then log out and in log in screen type unstuckme as your password and then proceed to log in normally should be okay after that somtime you get stuck in the warp happened to me 2 times already this fix fix me both times
Unstuckme never fixed the issue, and the problem persists even through the restart. Not even the new character thing helps. Thank you, though.
wow weird im just curious what were you doing during the last you were last able to log on?
also after you logged into new acc and did the @unstuck <ign>
did it tell you you have been sent back to henesys?
also did you do ustuckme as your password after using the command before logging in?
so the steps 1-4 are
1. log into new char or another char [on the same account]
2. type @unstuck <ign> then log out
3. sign in with the password unstuckme
4. log in normally
also have you downloaded the lasted revision and tried reinstalling??

WE SHOULD TOTALLY
make the account have all the donor items and vp items but not able to drop as a show off and a reinburstment for not being able to log in but stay a minitue to check out our custom items lol then try to get on your account because you wants dissstuff lol

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:24 pm

I tried these methods, and it's still not working. As much as I want to fix this, however, I think Vent is actually growing on me. I'll keep trying.

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:39 am

LOL @ its growing on you what you gonna do when life gives you lemons huh<3

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top