D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first wipe.. Information and some patch notes.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

The first wipe.. Information and some patch notes. Empty The first wipe.. Information and some patch notes.

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:40 am

Over the past few days while I was gone it seems we've had numerous bugs that had to be fixed.

The biggest one I've found was my unfinished code of @reset(str,dex,int,luk) that caused players to receive 32763 AP over and over to achieve an SRB in seconds. Because of this, I will be wiping ALL Remaining AP, STR, DEX, INT, and LUK plus ALL Super Rebirth Rings received. Will you lose all of your stats completely? No! The stats you've lost via @reset will be returned if you use the command @fixap.

Other bugs that have been fixed or updates we've had:
- Fixed and Updated @spy
- Fixed and Updated @checkme
- Fixed Spam Checks upon several commands
- Fixed AP Popup Notices upon level spam
- Fixed Explorers from crashing when leveling too fast upon Job Advancement
- Fixed Occupations from spam leveling causing a client disconnection
- Fixed some Null problems with Login Handling

- Implemented AP Storage (@storeap, @withdrawap, @apstorage)
- Updated @listcommands and removed WizStory ones
- Updated @joblist to the current custom jobs
- Updated @credits, @serverinfo, @clear, @spawnbomb, and several other commands to drop NPC's instead of messages on your chatbox.
- Removed several commands

Back to top Go down

Razel

Razel

The first wipe.. Information and some patch notes. Empty Re: The first wipe.. Information and some patch notes.

Post by Razel Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:13 am

There's a error with the rebirth ring D: After getting the first non nx ring, I got the stat but when I tried to get the 2nd time (non nx ring as well) nothing appeared in my item inventory QAQ (I had all my stat at 30k but now its all gone as soon as i tried to get the 2nd one)

Back to top Go down

Sushiiii

The first wipe.. Information and some patch notes. Empty Re: The first wipe.. Information and some patch notes.

Post by Sushiiii Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:51 am

i tried to do @fixap and it doesnt work?? pls help m8 qq i cri

-Sushiii

Back to top Go down

Aniki

Ultimate Member

Aniki
Ultimate Member

Post by Aniki Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:59 am

Sushiiii wrote:i tried to do @fixap and it doesnt work?? pls help m8 qq i cri

-Sushiii

no complaints, dont worry i lost more ap than u bro Smile

i only get 32767 back

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:24 pm

AP calculations are not wrong. If you've gained less AP than you've had before, it was because the servers stat commands were broken and giving you false AP upon levelup. They've been fixed correctly and will now give you the AP you're supposed to have.

@Razel I'll be revamping dropping/picking up handlers soon in which will allow you to have multiple One-of-a-kind items to fix this problem for Non-NX SRB Rings. As for you, I will personally give you your second SRB ring once I'm in-game.

Back to top Go down

Razel

Razel

Post by Razel Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:14 am

卐 ȨɌǏȻ 卐 wrote:AP calculations are not wrong. If you've gained less AP than you've had before, it was because the servers stat commands were broken and giving you false AP upon levelup. They've been fixed correctly and will now give you the AP you're supposed to have.

@Razel I'll be revamping dropping/picking up handlers soon in which will allow you to have multiple One-of-a-kind items to fix this problem for Non-NX SRB Rings. As for you, I will personally give you your second SRB ring once I'm in-game.

Thank you! Very Happy but Krissy already helped me with that problem, so I'm alright now ^^ But if I would to get my second NX SBR? Would it be like the Non NX SBR and disappear?

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:24 am

Razel wrote:
卐 ȨɌǏȻ 卐 wrote:AP calculations are not wrong. If you've gained less AP than you've had before, it was because the servers stat commands were broken and giving you false AP upon levelup. They've been fixed correctly and will now give you the AP you're supposed to have.

Thank you! Very Happy but Krissy already helped me with that problem, so I'm alright now ^^ But if I would to get my second NX SBR? Would it be like the Non NX SBR and disappear?

I've fixed the problem with Non-NX SRB's already. You may now equip and receive multiple NX and NON-NX SRB rings no problem.

Back to top Go down

ZackTheJudge

ZackTheJudge

Post by ZackTheJudge Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:31 pm

I have an error of my own. Every time I try to get in the game, an error comes up saying "the parameter is incorrect!"

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:39 pm

ZackTheJudge wrote:I have an error of my own. Every time I try to get in the game, an error comes up saying "the parameter is incorrect!"

This isn't a bug and should be place in the D.ChaosMS Error Report Section. Smile

Your error is a problem with Windows 8 and above. Only advice I can give you is to try closing all programs except MapleStory's folder. (Skype, Chrome, all browsers/open programs using ports, etc). Also attempt to run the program in compatibility with all of the Windows XP Service Packs and see if it eventually works.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top