Opening requests!

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Ultimate Member

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Ultimate Member

Posts : 385
Points : 470
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 20
Location : ρσηуνιℓℓє

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:54 pm

I'm so happy you guys loved it ; w ;
Added both Abstractly and Terravolt to list ;

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 1z3m8o3

Contact :
Skype : BakaNekoChii
Facebook : Click Here
Youtube : Click Here

Deviantart : Click Here

Back to top Go down

Song

Member

Song
Member

Posts : 33
Points : 38
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-23

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by Song on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:42 pm

anime/maple- maple
signature/avi- siggy
siggy size- 399x126
Spoiler:
url=https://servimg.com/view/17686576/2]Opening requests! - Page 2 Song11[/url]

style- surprise me (if not maple only)
anything extra- surprise me :3

ps didnt really get how to get the image so i ended up with this

Back to top Go down

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Ultimate Member

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Ultimate Member

Posts : 385
Points : 470
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 20
Location : ρσηуνιℓℓє

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι on Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:44 pm

Song wrote:anime/maple- maple
signature/avi- siggy
siggy size- 399x126
Spoiler:
url=https://servimg.com/view/17686576/2]Opening requests! - Page 2 Song11[/url]

style- surprise me (if not maple only)
anything extra- surprise me :3

ps didnt really get how to get the image so i ended up with this

Added to waiting list.

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 1z3m8o3

Contact :
Skype : BakaNekoChii
Facebook : Click Here
Youtube : Click Here

Deviantart : Click Here

Back to top Go down

Skadow

Average Member

Skadow
Average Member

Posts : 57
Points : 65
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 23
Location : In America!

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by Skadow on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:18 pm

Anime/Maple - Anime
Signature/Avii - Siggy
Siggy Size 399 x 196
Maple Pic/Anime Render -
render:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Hibari12
Extra - Write Skadow and surprise me.


Last edited by Skadow on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:52 pm; edited 5 times in total

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 Dchaos10
I'm fifth in the bottom row horizontally. Thanks Tia~ (Eternal Dream)
Signatures:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza1110
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza1610

Thanks to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for the signatures~

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

Posts : 357
Points : 476
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Hell.

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by Sky on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Skadow wrote:Anime/Maple - Anime
Signature/Avii - Siggy
Siggy Size 399 x 196
Maple Pic/Anime Render -
Spoiler:
Opening requests! - Page 2 The_cl10
Extra - Write Skadow and make the coloring match the render.
That's not a render... Q.Q A render shouldn't have any background to it.

_________________
I <3 making signatures~! c:
Opening requests! - Page 2 NewSig_zps74ceb066
IGN: Skys
[Goals]
50 Posts [x]
69 Posts [x]
100 Posts [x]

250 Posts [x]
500 Posts []
1000 Posts[]

Back to top Go down

Skadow

Average Member

Skadow
Average Member

Posts : 57
Points : 65
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 23
Location : In America!

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by Skadow on Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Sky wrote:
Skadow wrote:Anime/Maple - Anime
Signature/Avii - Siggy
Siggy Size 399 x 196
Maple Pic/Anime Render -
Spoiler:
Opening requests! - Page 2 The_cl10
Extra - Write Skadow and make the coloring match the render.
That's not a render... Q.Q A render shouldn't have any background to it.
I fixed it.

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 Dchaos10
I'm fifth in the bottom row horizontally. Thanks Tia~ (Eternal Dream)
Signatures:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza1110
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza1610

Thanks to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for the signatures~

Back to top Go down

Terravolt

Member

Member

Posts : 32
Points : 52
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-01
Age : 22

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by Terravolt on Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:49 pm

Thx!
Looks AMAZING.... as usual

Back to top Go down

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Ultimate Member

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Ultimate Member

Posts : 385
Points : 470
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 20
Location : ρσηуνιℓℓє

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι on Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:40 pm

Skadow, thats not a render, your request will be put on hold until you change it.

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 1z3m8o3

Contact :
Skype : BakaNekoChii
Facebook : Click Here
Youtube : Click Here

Deviantart : Click Here

Back to top Go down

Skadow

Average Member

Skadow
Average Member

Posts : 57
Points : 65
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 23
Location : In America!

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by Skadow on Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:29 pm

I made the background transparent now, but I'm not sure if it works or not. And the white glow-ish thing is part of the picture.

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 Dchaos10
I'm fifth in the bottom row horizontally. Thanks Tia~ (Eternal Dream)
Signatures:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza1110
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza1610

Thanks to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for the signatures~

Back to top Go down

Fatality//Faded

Member

Fatality//Faded
Member

Posts : 40
Points : 47
Reputation : 2
Join date : 2012-03-21
Age : 21

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by Fatality//Faded on Mon Oct 01, 2012 3:16 pm

Anime/Maple - Anime
Signature/Avii - Avii
Avii Size :150x150
Maple Pic/Anime Render -
Spoiler:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Anime_boy_render_by_rossivolkov-d4xvn06
Anything Extra Surprise me And put -Faded instead of exfaded o.o

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 Option10

Back to top Go down

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Ultimate Member

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Ultimate Member

Posts : 385
Points : 470
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 20
Location : ρσηуνιℓℓє

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι on Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:52 pm

exFaded wrote:Anime/Maple - Anime
Signature/Avii - Avii
Avii Size :150x150
Maple Pic/Anime Render -
Spoiler:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Anime_boy_render_by_rossivolkov-d4xvn06
Anything Extra Surprise me And put -Faded instead of exfaded o.o

1 Request per person.


Skadow wrote:I made the background transparent now, but I'm not sure if it works or not. And the white glow-ish thing is part of the picture.

The white glow is causing me a lot of problems, so change your render pl0x. sowwie o3o.

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 1z3m8o3

Contact :
Skype : BakaNekoChii
Facebook : Click Here
Youtube : Click Here

Deviantart : Click Here

Back to top Go down

Skadow

Average Member

Skadow
Average Member

Posts : 57
Points : 65
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 23
Location : In America!

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by Skadow on Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:55 pm

render:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Hibari12
There should be no background this time, I checked it in photoshop.

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 Dchaos10
I'm fifth in the bottom row horizontally. Thanks Tia~ (Eternal Dream)
Signatures:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza1110
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza1610

Thanks to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for the signatures~

Back to top Go down

piratewei's ship

Dedicated Member

piratewei's ship
Dedicated Member

Posts : 106
Points : 103
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 19
Location : chaos my world of anger

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by piratewei's ship on Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:23 am

Anime/Maple -maple
Signature/Avii - sig
Siggy Size:399x126
Maple Pic-
Opening requests! - Page 2 Banned11

Anything Extra -*Blue and Red fighting over piratewei's body*
Piratewei:Arghhh!THIS HAS TO STOP ONE OF THIS DAYS!

*......WHATS WITH THAT GLOW AROUND THOSE GLOW THINGS?!Ignore them..or open in another tab?*

Back to top Go down

Sky

Ultimate Member

Sky
Ultimate Member

Posts : 357
Points : 476
Reputation : 16
Join date : 2012-07-12
Location : Hell.

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by Sky on Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Sig links are broken Q.Q... Please fix c:

_________________
I <3 making signatures~! c:
Opening requests! - Page 2 NewSig_zps74ceb066
IGN: Skys
[Goals]
50 Posts [x]
69 Posts [x]
100 Posts [x]

250 Posts [x]
500 Posts []
1000 Posts[]

Back to top Go down

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ

Dedicated Member

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 100
Points : 122
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 22
Location : Raccoon City

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by {Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ on Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Anime/Maple: Maple ftw.
Signature/Avii: Siggeh.
Size: 600 x 200 (if possible, if you have to make it a bit smaller thats fine too).
Le Maple Character: Opening requests! - Page 2 SwingOF_3
Extra shits: If possible....could you use a darker themed background? If ya know what I mean? Also put the name as "Satoru" and put "Welcome to Hell". Thank you very much lol.

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza11051984192600
Special thanks to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for making this amazing siggeh!

Back to top Go down

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Ultimate Member

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Ultimate Member

Posts : 385
Points : 470
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 20
Location : ρσηуνιℓℓє

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι on Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:25 am

Sorry, didn't have internet yesterday to check the thread.
Added you guys to the waiting list, but i probably wont finish till Sunday/Monday.

Skadow wrote:
render:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Hibari12
There should be no background this time, I checked it in photoshop.

For god's sake, just get a render from deviantart.

Sky wrote:Sig links are broken Q.Q... Please fix c:

try now..

piratewei's ship wrote:Anime/Maple -maple
Signature/Avii - sig
Siggy Size:399x126
Maple Pic-
Opening requests! - Page 2 Banned11

Anything Extra -*Blue and Red fighting over piratewei's body*
Piratewei:Arghhh!THIS HAS TO STOP ONE OF THIS DAYS!

*......WHATS WITH THAT GLOW AROUND THOSE GLOW THINGS?!Ignore them..or open in another tab?*

Give me a simple maplestory pic, not 3, and also a smaller quote.

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 1z3m8o3

Contact :
Skype : BakaNekoChii
Facebook : Click Here
Youtube : Click Here

Deviantart : Click Here

Back to top Go down

Skadow

Average Member

Skadow
Average Member

Posts : 57
Points : 65
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-14
Age : 23
Location : In America!

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by Skadow on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:28 pm

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι wrote:
Skadow wrote:
render:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Hibari12
There should be no background this time, I checked it in photoshop.

For god's sake, just get a render from deviantart.

It is from devainart, http://yamihw.deviantart.com/art/Hibari-Render-245579354?q=boost%3Apopular%20hibari%20kyoya%20render&qo=3

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 Dchaos10
I'm fifth in the bottom row horizontally. Thanks Tia~ (Eternal Dream)
Signatures:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza1110
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza1610

Thanks to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for the signatures~

Back to top Go down

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ

Dedicated Member

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 100
Points : 122
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-07-21
Age : 22
Location : Raccoon City

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by {Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:55 pm

*sees my siggeh* OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza11051984192600

This is just what I needed! THANK YOU! Very Happy

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 Iaza11051984192600
Special thanks to вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι for making this amazing siggeh!

Back to top Go down

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Ultimate Member

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Ultimate Member

Posts : 385
Points : 470
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 20
Location : ρσηуνιℓℓє

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι on Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:33 am

Skadow wrote:
вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι wrote:
Skadow wrote:
render:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Hibari12
There should be no background this time, I checked it in photoshop.

For god's sake, just get a render from deviantart.

It is from devainart, http://yamihw.deviantart.com/art/Hibari-Render-245579354?q=boost%3Apopular%20hibari%20kyoya%20render&qo=3

I rest my case, i'll get started on your siggy now.

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 1z3m8o3

Contact :
Skype : BakaNekoChii
Facebook : Click Here
Youtube : Click Here

Deviantart : Click Here

Back to top Go down

punipunipon

Member

punipunipon
Member

Posts : 16
Points : 23
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-10-05
Location : here and there

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by punipunipon on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:51 am

sorry if this is too early.. please add me to the list once you're done with all the siggies you need to do. *^^

Anime/Maple - none (hopefully you don't mind?)
Signature/Avii - signature
Render -
Spoiler:
Opening requests! - Page 2 RNJsm
Anything Extra - make it cute?

_________________

Back to top Go down

piratewei's ship

Dedicated Member

piratewei's ship
Dedicated Member

Posts : 106
Points : 103
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 19
Location : chaos my world of anger

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by piratewei's ship on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:39 am

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι wrote:
piratewei's ship wrote:Anime/Maple -maple
Signature/Avii - sig
Siggy Size:399x126
Maple Pic-
Opening requests! - Page 2 Banned11

Anything Extra -*Blue and Red fighting over piratewei's body*
Piratewei:Arghhh!THIS HAS TO STOP ONE OF THIS DAYS!

*......WHATS WITH THAT GLOW AROUND THOSE GLOW THINGS?!Ignore them..or open in another tab?*

Give me a simple maplestory pic, not 3, and also a smaller quote.

alright im on it!


Edit:is this good enough?

Opening requests! - Page 2 Banned12


Last edited by piratewei's ship on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι

Ultimate Member

вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι
Ultimate Member

Posts : 385
Points : 470
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-06-09
Age : 20
Location : ρσηуνιℓℓє

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by вαкα●ηєкσ●¢нιι on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:42 am

punipunipon wrote:sorry if this is too early.. please add me to the list once you're done with all the siggies you need to do. *^^

Anime/Maple - none (hopefully you don't mind?)
Signature/Avii - signature
Render -
Spoiler:
Opening requests! - Page 2 RNJsm
Anything Extra - make it cute?

:NO:
jk, anything for you<3
piratewei's ship wrote:
Edit:is this good enough?
Opening requests! - Page 2 Banned12
QUOOOTEEEE.

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 1z3m8o3

Contact :
Skype : BakaNekoChii
Facebook : Click Here
Youtube : Click Here

Deviantart : Click Here

Back to top Go down

piratewei's ship

Dedicated Member

piratewei's ship
Dedicated Member

Posts : 106
Points : 103
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-06-18
Age : 19
Location : chaos my world of anger

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by piratewei's ship on Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:56 pm

oh that kept me thinking of the quote i thought long enough.

my final one is ''Why does this happen to me?'' because bad things happen to me at unsuspected times =.=

Back to top Go down

jεnn♥

Ultimate Member

jεnn♥
Ultimate Member

Posts : 225
Points : 257
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2012-02-19
Age : 23
Location : New York City

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by jεnn♥ on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:36 am

Anime/Maple -Anime.
Signature/Avii - Siggyy.
399x126
Maple Pic/Anime Render -
Spoiler:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Konachancom-137837brown_hairchitanda_eruhyoukapurple_eyesseifukutransparentvector
If you can't use the one above, and cause I made the render, since it was from konachan:
Spoiler:
Opening requests! - Page 2 Normal_Mio_281729
Anything Extra -Cuteness. c:

_________________
Opening requests! - Page 2 CEne
Thanks to Baka neko chii for this siggy.

Back to top Go down

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º

Ultimate Member

{Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º
Ultimate Member

Posts : 377
Points : 428
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2012-08-07
Age : 21
Location : World of Dance

Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by {Ðяøиe}º[Я∑и]º on Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:34 pm

Anime/Maple -Maple.
Signature/Avii - Siggyy.
399x126
Maple Pic/Anime-Opening requests! - Page 2 BannedStory_canvas

Anything Extra-You should be in a museum. =)

Thanks Baka =3

_________________
Spoiler:
Opening requests! - Page 2 QjVNF_zps984ae0db

Made by Baka<3

SNSD Tiffany<3


Opening requests! - Page 2 EVZRQ1_zps06ef2a4e

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Opening requests! - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening requests!

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum