D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do people hate anime? :( (and a cool vid ;D)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kaze

Kaze

Why do people hate anime? :( (and a cool vid ;D) Empty Why do people hate anime? :( (and a cool vid ;D)

Post by Kaze Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:42 pm

MROW......I know lots and lots of ppl that hate anime. Almost everyone I know in my school hates it. What do I think? I THINK ANIME IS AWESOME. But still, why do people hate anime? People who hate anime deserve to die in a fiery hell deep in the core of the Earth! have no sense of comedy, action, or all the other awesome, animated stuff. So the main question: Why do people hate anime?
~EliteKaze精鋭風

(btw, i found a really good vocaloid chorus. ;D)
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Why do people hate anime? :( (and a cool vid ;D) Empty Re: Why do people hate anime? :( (and a cool vid ;D)

Post by Λlphα Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:10 pm

Animes for the win xD

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Why do people hate anime? :( (and a cool vid ;D) Empty Re: Why do people hate anime? :( (and a cool vid ;D)

Post by [GM] Neko Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:55 pm

It because they're bakas

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 pm

they probably think there are too 'mature' for it. though most animes nowadays aren't really for kids XP

Back to top Go down

★§Bleak§★

Dedicated Member

★§Bleak§★
Dedicated Member

Post by ★§Bleak§★ Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:05 pm

Cause they don't grow up and think anime is gay
but IDC cause i don't like ALL THE ANIME sunny

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Post by [GM] Neko Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:32 pm

Lol nowadays animes have too much ecchi and harem. xD

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:15 pm

People nowadays are too paranoid about the genres. They hate the types with detailed violence, or exaggerated... intimacy.

Back to top Go down

Lucid

Lucid

Post by Lucid Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:02 am

I used to think anime was weird, and when someone asked why, I was like "ITS JUST WEIRD OKAY!"

I am ashamed of myself for saying that in the past. I now love anime Very Happy

Back to top Go down

[GM] Neko

Ultimate Member

[GM] Neko
Ultimate Member

Post by [GM] Neko Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Lol I don't really care about the amount of blood spill or whatever if the anime's storyline and character development is good > I'mma watch it ~ But then again I watch mostly Romance/Drama animes now X3

Back to top Go down

ScarletHao

ScarletHao

Post by ScarletHao Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:17 pm

It's actually most difficult to find someone on the internet who doesn't really like some form of anime... but most people we know in our day to day life do not "Net" all day like the rest of us... it's almost as if we share part of reality with them.. But usually most people who don't like anime are people with little or no knowledge(Other than facebook) of how to fully use their internet.. we should pity them, not dislike them.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:48 pm

I don't really like anime, nor do I hate it.

Back to top Go down

Rey_Stealth

Rey_Stealth

Post by Rey_Stealth Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:47 am

Many people think theire just like cartoons who are childish and not mature enough
but i think it's nearly the opposite so just live with it and let them be they don't even know what they're missing Wink

Back to top Go down

ScarletHao

ScarletHao

Post by ScarletHao Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:05 pm

Anime is like a never ending melody of life tales that help one's heart be guided through visual interpretation.. Also Kick A** fighting and blood... and anything you can think of that people would never do!

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:13 pm

Rey_Stealth wrote:Many people think theire just like cartoons who are childish and not mature enough

I watch My Little Pony... those are cartoons...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top