D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RyRy

Ultimate Member

RyRy
Ultimate Member

My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Empty Re: My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now)

Post by RyRy Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:09 am

Are you positive your not a famous artist undercover.

Back to top Go down

TriLxS

TriLxS

My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Empty Re: My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now)

Post by TriLxS Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:47 pm

thanks everyone for the comments and motivation!

this piece took me 5 days to draw... ;A; i'm glad i can finally call it finished. enjoy guys! (characters are from the anime, sword art online)

criticism pleasssssssee~
My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Sao6

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:18 pm

TriLxS wrote:thanks everyone for the comments and motivation!

this piece took me 5 days to draw... ;A; i'm glad i can finally call it finished. enjoy guys! (characters are from the anime, sword art online)

criticism pleasssssssee~
My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Sao6

I think your outline is too thin IMO.

Back to top Go down

jεnn♥

Ultimate Member

jεnn♥
Ultimate Member

Post by jεnn♥ Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:30 am

†Legacy wrote:
TriLxS wrote:thanks everyone for the comments and motivation!

criticism pleasssssssee~

I think your outline is too thin IMO.
People can have their own outline style, mine is very thick...

OT:I'm drawing Sword Art Online too ;D Asuna in a Kimono .
Something about the chest bothers me . But , Overall it's like 100000000/10 c:

Back to top Go down

TriLxS

TriLxS

Post by TriLxS Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:36 am

thanks for the criticism guys! yee... this kind of outlining could be a problem, taking the fact that it took me 4+ hours alone to outline it. >< yes, i think asuna's chest is a little too big LOL. should have noticed that before i started coloring ._. thanks!

i really need to improve on my anime style, so i'm gonna be taking maplestory character drawing requests as of now!
i need:
-name of character
-picture of maple character
-style

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:41 am

TriLxS wrote:thanks for the criticism guys! yee... this kind of outlining could be a problem, taking the fact that it took me 4+ hours alone to outline it. >< yes, i think asuna's chest is a little too big LOL. should have noticed that before i started coloring ._. thanks!

i really need to improve on my anime style, so i'm gonna be taking maplestory character drawing requests as of now!
i need:
-name of character
-style

-Reserve-

Finding Burn Character.

Back to top Go down

unknownd77

Ultimate Member

unknownd77
Ultimate Member

Post by unknownd77 Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:07 pm

I ain't got any maple characters but if you could paint my character?
Name: Master Roshi
Style: nosebleed on a turtle, or any pose you'd preffer.

Pictures:
My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Master_Roshi_On_Turtle

Thanks in advance C:

Back to top Go down

jεnn♥

Ultimate Member

jεnn♥
Ultimate Member

Post by jεnn♥ Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:57 pm

TriLxS wrote:thanks for the criticism guys! yee... this kind of outlining could be a problem, taking the fact that it took me 4+ hours alone to outline it. >< yes, i think asuna's chest is a little too big LOL. should have noticed that before i started coloring ._. thanks!

i need:
-name of character
-style
Hmm . I'd like to ask if we can do an art trade together? Very Happy
I do a drawing for you , and you do one for me? If not , I'd like to request
-Destiny
-My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Body
-Traditional anime

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:12 pm

-Name of Character: Tia c:
-Picture of Maple Character: My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 2nhkkn7
-Style: Surprise me. <3

Back to top Go down

TriLxS

TriLxS

Post by TriLxS Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:44 pm

@master roshi. i'm actually only doing these requests because i need practice on drawing anime characters in THIS sort of style (maplestory)... so i don't know yet. perhaps later!

@destiny, LETS DO IT! Very Happy it needs to be anime-related though haha.. i want you to draw my d.chaosms character. simple enough? ^^

@eternal dream:
here's your tia Smile not much surprise on the style... but still... SURPRISE! c:My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Tia10

Back to top Go down

jεnn♥

Ultimate Member

jεnn♥
Ultimate Member

Post by jεnn♥ Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:48 pm

TriLxS wrote:
@destiny, LETS DO IT! Very Happy it needs to be anime-related though haha.. i want you to draw my d.chaosms character. simple enough? ^^

Gimme your character? c:
And my character is on the previous post .

Back to top Go down

TriLxS

TriLxS

Post by TriLxS Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:49 pm

as soon as the server's back online ;A; i need to take a pic of it LOL.

Back to top Go down

Xeclipse

Ultimate Member

Xeclipse
Ultimate Member

Post by Xeclipse Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:01 pm

-name of character-Xeclipse
-picture of maple character -My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Stand110
-style-traditional anime
-EDIT-dif pose

Last edited by Xeclipse on Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ

Dedicated Member

ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ
Dedicated Member

Post by ღᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩღ Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:07 pm

-name of character - Cici

-picture of maple character - My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Purple10

- Style - Any kind of style :p

Btw, I really like all your pictures :D You're a great artist~

Back to top Go down

jεnn♥

Ultimate Member

jεnn♥
Ultimate Member

Post by jεnn♥ Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:18 pm

TriLxS wrote:as soon as the server's back online ;A; i need to take a pic of it LOL.
Maplesimuator . com
Bannedstory 4 .

Back to top Go down

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ

Dedicated Member

{Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ
Dedicated Member

Post by {Ȟᴀᴢᴀᴙᴆ}ᵴὰҭǿѓᶙ Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:48 pm

-Name of Character: Jeremy

-Maplestory Character (please ignore the white dot on his hat):My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Stand1_0

-Style (EDIT): Regular or Anime (whichever you prefer)

Last edited by Neku Sakuraba on Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

TriLxS

TriLxS

Post by TriLxS Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:16 am

school's starting in a day, so i might be a little busy.

DESTINYY! i don't remember what my char looked like, so i can't make it hahahah, so i request nothing!Very Happy

here you go!Smile tell me what you think
My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Destin14

Back to top Go down

Revenge

Ultimate Member

Revenge
Ultimate Member

Post by Revenge Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:04 am

Name of character: Chris
Picture of maple character: My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Stand112
Style: Traditional anime

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:29 am

-name of character ; Burn
-picture of maple character ; My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Req10
-style ; Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

jεnn♥

Ultimate Member

jεnn♥
Ultimate Member

Post by jεnn♥ Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:48 am

OHHHMMMEERRRGGGWAADDD<33333 .
I LOVE IT<333 c:
Once the server's back on , i'll stalk you and like draw you one . c:
I wanna ask , what tool do you use for coloring and blending?
And what's the setting's on it? (only the non-advanced settings)

Back to top Go down

Lucifica

Ultimate Member

Lucifica
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucifica Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:39 am

TriLxS wrote:@master roshi. i'm actually only doing these requests because i need practice on drawing anime characters in THIS sort of style (maplestory)... so i don't know yet. perhaps later!

@eternal dream:
here's your tia Smile not much surprise on the style... but still... SURPRISE! c:My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Tia10

omgoshh dats so sexyy thank yu <3

Back to top Go down

∂єяρ

Ultimate Member

∂єяρ
Ultimate Member

Post by ∂єяρ Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:09 am

I'm probably not going to use the picture for s*** other than waste some kbs on my PC and some screen space once in a while, but...

- Name of the character: Jaden

- Picture of maple character:

My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Jaden_10

- Style: I unno ur style of drawin n' sheets n' giggles, so...

PS: If possible, I would like my char to be doin' the gangnam style.

Fun-fact: Did you know that a serious face is part of the gangnam style dance?

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:49 am

Name: Insane Astaroth

My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Insane10

Style: Digital Art/ Anime of course =D

Back to top Go down

§å§§ȋ£

Dedicated Member

§å§§ȋ£
Dedicated Member

Post by §å§§ȋ£ Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Name: Sylvia

Picture of Maple Character:
My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Derp_b13

Regular Plx Razz

Last edited by §å§§ȋ£ on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

TriLxS

TriLxS

Post by TriLxS Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:08 pm

from now on, when you guys request, tell/show me:
-name
-picture of maple char
-chibi or regular
thanks ^^

@Xeclipse i need the reg pose. i don't really know what's on his jacket to draw it

here's your cici, ᏖᏂᏋᎥᏒᎩ!
My drawing collection:) (bakemonogatari and ryry update-requests closed for now) - Page 2 Cici10

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top