D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help please.. This has been happening for FOUR days.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Final

Final

Help please.. This has been happening for FOUR days. Empty Help please.. This has been happening for FOUR days.

Post by Final Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:15 pm

Every time I try to launch the game using the launcher, it pops up this error.
Help please.. This has been happening for FOUR days. CaydU

A person helped me through the process of getting the right files (Villian), he transferred the one's he uses everyday to get in the game, yet it still gets this error. I do not have an anti-virus and I use windows 7.. The firewall isn't the problem, and yes, I disabled my loopbacks. I use a Toshiba laptop... I'm just not sure what I can do to fix this problem.. It's been going on for four days.. The person who transferred me the right files told me it might be the settings in my computer, but I have no clue how to do that and neither did he. If you can help or give me some tips, please do. I really want to get on this server Sad And thanks. a GM also tried to help me. And i've tried turning my firewall off.

Last edited by Final on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Help please.. This has been happening for FOUR days. Empty Re: Help please.. This has been happening for FOUR days.

Post by Shads Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:55 pm

1) Your internet connection
2) Turn OFF your firewall
3) Turn OFF your anti-virus

It should work.

Back to top Go down

Final

Final

Help please.. This has been happening for FOUR days. Empty Re: Help please.. This has been happening for FOUR days.

Post by Final Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:46 pm

I've tried all of those. Nothing works. A GM even teamviewed with me. Nothing.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top