D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

jagkanpratamed GM app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jagkanpratamed

jagkanpratamed GM app Empty jagkanpratamed GM app

Post by jagkanpratamed Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:48 am

Name:Hannesz Shosz
IGN:Zack
Why do you wish to be a GM: I really really hate hackers, before i played DChaosMS i played maplestory i got scammed on all my stuffs after that i hated all hackers and scammers.
I dont know why those hackers like to hack it isnt funny! So i wanna report those hackers
and help this server so it can be the best private server. And i wanna help newbies that is asking how you play and stuffs like that and help them on website how them install and im going to be nice i like those newbies that you an explain so much for.
How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:I have been playing for like some days but i still know very very much about the server.
Any GM experience: I have been GM in some private servers but those servers was not good.
And i am making an game in game maker so i am pretty good on coding and stuff but in maplestory im not sure that i am so good on coding, but i wanna learn =).
Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes! some times on the web have i explain for noobs
how to connect the game and hamachi stuffs, and i also helped some of my friends and my brother to join.
How can you help the server: i am going to help the server when it needs like telling Alpha when some1 is spamming or hacking, and i really want to help the game with codings. And also i wanna help the game with events and inviting persons i now from my school and my cousins and get some hackers out of the game i hate hackers.
Other: I am an boy i am 13 but only becuse that it doesnt means that i am not smart or something.And i love D.ChaosMS <3

Last edited by jagkanpratamed on Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I typed wrong date how long i have been playing lol.)

Back to top Go down

emily

jagkanpratamed GM app Empty Re: jagkanpratamed GM app

Post by emily Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:51 am

I have never seen u O.o

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:25 am

jagkanpratamed wrote:Name:Hannesz Shosz
Why do you wish to be a GM: I really really hate hackers, before i played DChaosMS i played maplestory i got scammed on all my stuffs after that i hated all hackers and scammers.
I dont know why those hackers like to hack it isnt funny! So i wanna report those hackers
and help this server so it can be the best private server. And i wanna help newbies that is asking how you play and stuffs like that and help them on website how them install and im going to be nice i like those newbies that you an explain so much for.
How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:I have been playing for like some days but i still know very very much about the server.
Any GM experience: I have been GM in some private servers but those servers was not good.
And i am making an game in game maker so i am pretty good on coding and stuff but in maplestory im not sure that i am so good on coding, but i wanna learn =).
Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes! some times on the web have i explain for noobs
how to connect the game and hamachi stuffs, and i also helped some of my friends and my brother to join.
How can you help the server: i am going to help the server when it needs like telling Alpha when some1 is spamming or hacking, and i really want to help the game with codings. And also i wanna help the game with events and inviting persons i now from my school and my cousins and get some hackers out of the game i hate hackers.
Other: I am an boy i am 13 but only becuse that it doesnt means that i am not smart or something.And i love D.ChaosMS <3

Too messy, when you are a gm you dont be a dude who complains if you see a spammer, ban him 1 hr, if you use a hacker, take screen shots as proofs JUST DONT BE A PERSON THAT COMPLAINS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:45 pm

jagkanpratamed wrote:Name:Hannesz Shosz

Just because you have used GameMaker doesn't mean you have coding knowledge. GameKiller requires little to no coding experience to use.

Back to top Go down

Savior

GM

Savior
GM

jagkanpratamed GM app Empty Woah you guys =P

Post by Savior Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:36 pm

go easy on him he is new

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content