D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Report] {GM}_Chris

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fever

Fever

[Report] {GM}_Chris Empty [Report] {GM}_Chris

Post by Fever Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:45 pm

I'm sorry to report this but I can't believe what I just saw,

I will try to make this short, Irene is hosting a event(T/F Event), well trying to host a event. Players aren't cooperating so she is trying to deal with that. Soon enough it got to the point where it was "get in the middle or your warped". So Chris starts to taunt people out of the middle and kill them. Meanwhile Irene is trying to quiet a player who is watching the event. The Irene mentioned the "!temp ban" or d/c GM command. Chris decides to test this command... on Irene. So he d/c's her during her own event. She comes back enraged and d/c's him and tries to continue her event. Chris comes abck the they d/c each other back and forth. The players are just sitting there muted watching this waiting for the event to continue. The two keep arguing back and forth and Chris says some nasty things (I have some SS's of chat window) well finally Irene says "why do you mess up my events?" and Chris responds with "if you hosted good events i wouldn't have to". I hate to see such unprofessionalism in a server with great potential.

Here are all the things i saw:

1. Abuse of Powers
2. Rudeness
3. Unprofessionalism
4. Stubburn
5. Racial Comments

-Fever

Back to top Go down

Angelki

Angelki

[Report] {GM}_Chris Empty Re: [Report] {GM}_Chris

Post by Angelki Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:56 pm

I would have to agree, and before people start bellowing 'OH IF YOU DON"T LIKE IT THEN JUST CHANGE THE SERVER' you need to understand something; I like this server I really do but the problem isn't the server. It's the gm's working as a team, as a unit. The server can only work if all the gms and the owners of course are on the right page to run it. D/cing each other, taunting, and going against the other gm's rules they have put down does not help the situation one bit it just further fuels the fire until eventually fighting and drama break out. Just yesterday I saw ANOTHER gm fight once again over something so minuscule, it could have been solved in a heartbeat. I was there for that one and the one today with both the events. The players were not helping the situation either by continually jumping out the middle and saying inappropriate things on the afk boards but still. I even had to jump in and help with the questions were getting out of hand (On another note: the questions were also weird, being personal and how is a noobie like me supposed to know them: "What is aaron's first ign when he started?" I wouldn't know that, when I was a GM on farmerstory and ninjastory we asked only questions about maple and the server itself as so all the players had a chance but anyways back to the post...). I just feel like the server needs to pull itself together as a whole, Once the owners then gms get their duckies in a row... then the gm to gm interaction can get themselves sorted out ,because you guys need to STOP dissing each other, and then eventually the players as a whole can follow the role model or at least be corrected by ALL The gms not just one or two and the other one says "Oh its okay just you know do whatever you want." when the other gm said "No don't do that". Anywho thats all I got to say, btw I don't hate ANYONE on here so before you start saying oh you don't like this person don't even start. This is a MATURE discussion not, "Oh your momma fat discussion." Seriously.

Angelki

Back to top Go down

×KyυPάиĎά™

×KyυPάиĎά™

Post by ×KyυPάиĎά™ Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:57 pm

Fever wrote:I'm sorry to report this but I can't believe what I just saw,

I will try to make this short, Irene is hosting a event(T/F Event), well trying to host a event. Players aren't cooperating so she is trying to deal with that. Soon enough it got to the point where it was "get in the middle or your warped". So Chris starts to taunt people out of the middle and kill them. Meanwhile Irene is trying to quiet a player who is watching the event. The Irene mentioned the "!temp ban" or d/c GM command. Chris decides to test this command... on Irene. So he d/c's her during her own event. She comes back enraged and d/c's him and tries to continue her event. Chris comes abck the they d/c each other back and forth. The players are just sitting there muted watching this waiting for the event to continue. The two keep arguing back and forth and Chris says some nasty things (I have some SS's of chat window) well finally Irene says "why do you mess up my events?" and Chris responds with "if you hosted good events i wouldn't have to". I hate to see such unprofessionalism in a server with great potential.

1. Abuse of Powers
2. Rudeness
3. Unprofessionalism
4. Stubburn
5. Racial Comments

-Fever
It is true whut chris Said irene Host's wack ass events ,When she host's T/F SHE DOSENT DO STATMENTS SHE DOES QUESTIONS AND IN T/F YOUR SUPPOSE TO USE STATMENTS >.>

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 am

iiAARON wrote:

1. Abuse of Powers
2. Rudeness
3. Unprofessionalism
4. Stubburn
5. Racial Comments

-Fever
It is true whut chris Said irene Host's wack ass events ,When she host's T/F SHE DOSENT DO STATMENTS SHE DOES QUESTIONS AND IN T/F YOUR SUPPOSE TO USE STATMENTS >.>

The fuck care? Chris D/Ced a GM, thats against the rules.

Back to top Go down

Angelki

Angelki

Post by Angelki Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:02 am

Once again, It doesn't matter about who does "Whack ass events" it's more of trying to make a point of GM's working as a TEAM. Chris sitting there insulting her did not help the situation even if she is not good at events. Instead he should be helping her, it was easy for me to be like "Hey can I do some questions for some help?" She said sure and I jumped right up there and helped out. So you can't say it's all her fault. Both were a little in the wrong.

Back to top Go down

×KyυPάиĎά™

×KyυPάиĎά™

Post by ×KyυPάиĎά™ Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:06 am

[Øฬภєг]_ΆŁρђą wrote:
iiAARON wrote:

1. Abuse of Powers
2. Rudeness
3. Unprofessionalism
4. Stubburn
5. Racial Comments

-Fever

The fuck care? Chris D/Ced a GM, thats against the rules.
I was talkn bout the events o-o

Back to top Go down

Angelki

Angelki

Post by Angelki Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:08 am

And alpha is talking about what happened today AT the event. Not "Who host shitty events" thats not the point of this topic at all...

Back to top Go down

hime

Average Member

hime
Average Member

Post by hime Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:11 am

Spoiler:
Well if Chris and Tam(Reign) just went along with what Cynthia(Irene) was trying to do, things wouldn't have ended up like they just did. ._.
Our GMs shouldn't argue about every single little thing that happens / is said because it will just make things worse.
And @ Angel, I agree that the statements of the T/F events held in our server should be related to Maplestory.

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:42 am

[Report] {GM}_Chris Proofs

Nice bullshit..

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Post by Raina Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:04 am

Chris is a friend of mine and all but there is a few things i feel must be pointed out. A GM sets the bar on what is allowed on the server and what is expected, they are our role models. There should not be for any for any reason the issues that is happening atm. The whole game manager unit must be a tight collected group who are they to help make the server flourish and keep everything stable. If we want people to play this server and continue to play on this server, the unit must help each other and benefit from being in a the group such as the gm group. Shooting your fellow gms down like a enemy plane just shouldn't be acceptable. Especially if u see he or she is having issues with the players. And to make another point you should never try to get the other gm reported by people you know unless the gm has done something seriously wrong. Accusations out of anger will not solve anything. I feel that with any serious crime there should be a punishment that fits it.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:05 am

Fever wrote:Chris responds with "if you hosted good events i wouldn't have to".

i saw this and laughed till my stomach hurt ><

Back to top Go down

Fever

Fever

Post by Fever Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:08 am

Raina wrote:Chris is a friend of mine and all but there is a few things i feel must be pointed out. A GM sets the bar on what is allowed on the server and what is expected, they are our role models. There should not be for any for any reason the issues that is happening atm. The whole game manager unit must be a tight collected group who are they to help make the server flourish and keep everything stable. If we want people to play this server and continue to play on this server, the unit must help each other and benefit from being in a the group such as the gm group. Shooting your fellow gms down like a enemy plane just shouldn't be acceptable. Especially if u see he or she is having issues with the players. And to make another point you should never try to get the other gm reported by people you know unless the gm has done something seriously wrong. Accusations out of anger will not solve anything. I feel that with any serious crime there should be a punishment that fits it.

Raina, you were at the event, dont you think Chris's actions were a little unacceptable?

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Post by Raina Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:12 am

I do thats what i am trying to say as an unbiased observer. I have gmed on private servers for different game and i just dont agree with the actions that are at issue here. They should be no reason why irene was treated the way she was. Now understand everyone has an opinion and its their right to voice it but there is a principle of how you should voice it. Especially if you are a gm.

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Post by Raina Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:45 am

cynthia thinks chris should talk to her and also post his opinion on here. (she asked me to say this)

Back to top Go down

Angelki

Angelki

Post by Angelki Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:51 am

I just want this all solved out, like I have stated before I like this server and pointing out things such as these to make it stronger. I'm glad you agree with me Raina.

Back to top Go down

Raina

Raina

Post by Raina Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:14 pm

I understand what an issue like this can do and i really dont want it to come to that. I love this server too much and i like chris too but this issue is ridiculous and needs to stop.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top