Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Akuryou

Member

Akuryou
Member

Posts : 43
Points : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-18

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by Akuryou on Tue May 29, 2012 12:31 pm

hope u guys like my not finished, Sasuke stuff
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/17/53/94/13/sasuke10.png

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Donova10

ps. Not gonna Finish em.

_________________
Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Donotr10

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Posts : 286
Points : 330
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 22
Location : The Crystal Empire

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Re: Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by Mel on Tue May 29, 2012 12:47 pm

The shading is pretty bad. The light comes from the top left, you should work on that.

Back to top Go down

Akuryou

Member

Akuryou
Member

Posts : 43
Points : 55
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-18

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Re: Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by Akuryou on Tue May 29, 2012 1:59 pm

There is almost no shading to begin with. Yeah but not doing anything more with it, unless........

_________________
Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Donotr10

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1002
Points : 1093
Reputation : 61
Join date : 2012-04-15
Age : 27

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Re: Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by iSnipes on Tue May 29, 2012 7:22 pm

∂ємυяє wrote:The shading is pretty bad. The light comes from the top left, you should work on that.

You give almost the same CnC on shading...xD "The light comes from the left." So repetitive. But, it does make sense.

_________________
Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Image810 Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Untitl16
Epicly made by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр(left) and Sky(right)
Faze. wrote:
Yeah, I'm not a no life, nor do I have a life
I'm a gamer, I have lots of lives.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 29
Location : Not behind you.

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Re: Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by Magnus on Tue May 29, 2012 8:40 pm

Akuryou wrote:hope u guys like my not finished, Sasuke stuff
https://i.servimg.com/u/f43/17/53/94/13/sasuke10.png

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Donova10

ps. Not gonna Finish em.

Why isn't there shading on the first hair but there is on the second and third?

_________________
Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Finish10



wip sigs:
Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Test10

Back to top Go down

XiMSouL

Member

XiMSouL
Member

Posts : 35
Points : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Re: Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by XiMSouL on Wed May 30, 2012 12:41 am

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Sasuke10
I Fixed it up for you. ^^

_________________
SS: Basic Poses : 100% Custom Poses : 30%
Stopping Spriting For a While. ^.^ STUDIES

Back to top Go down

Mel

Ultimate Member

Mel
Ultimate Member

Posts : 286
Points : 330
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-05-23
Age : 22
Location : The Crystal Empire

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Re: Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by Mel on Wed May 30, 2012 1:04 am

XiMSouL wrote:Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Sasuke10
I Fixed it up for you. ^^

The shading still isn't right. Light comes from the top left, not from infront of it.

Back to top Go down

XiMSouL

Member

XiMSouL
Member

Posts : 35
Points : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Re: Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by XiMSouL on Wed May 30, 2012 1:18 am

∂ємυяє wrote:
XiMSouL wrote:Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Sasuke10
I Fixed it up for you. ^^

The shading still isn't right. Light comes from the top left, not from infront of it.

Everytime i put shading from the top left, It just doesn't look right so i tried this, and i thought it was pre good.

_________________
SS: Basic Poses : 100% Custom Poses : 30%
Stopping Spriting For a While. ^.^ STUDIES

Back to top Go down



Ultimate Member

♥
Ultimate Member

Posts : 424
Points : 543
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2011-10-26
Age : 24
Location : Your Closet

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Re: Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by ♥ on Wed May 30, 2012 2:33 pm

Im sorry but Im not really into the "Naruto" stuff and crap. (Acutally, Im not at all...)
But the blue sword looks sexy c:

_________________

DangYu Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр person for dis awesome siggy c:
Spoiler:
Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit 2cgfzb9

Back to top Go down

вυттѕєcкѕ

Dedicated Member

вυттѕєcкѕ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 172
Points : 202
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 22
Location : In faggot rainbow unicorn land

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Re: Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by вυттѕєcкѕ on Wed May 30, 2012 2:51 pm

XiMSouL wrote:
∂ємυяє wrote:
XiMSouL wrote:Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Sasuke10
I Fixed it up for you. ^^

The shading still isn't right. Light comes from the top left, not from infront of it.

Everytime i put shading from the top left, It just doesn't look right so i tried this, and i thought it was pre good.
1.Hair outline is still messy.
2.XiM you need a palette to shade hair ._.
3.The outfit and swords have like no shading.
The one thing I think looks good is the lightning sword, but why is that blade bigger than the normal one?

_________________
IGN : Buttsecks Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Pedobe10

Back to top Go down

XiMSouL

Member

XiMSouL
Member

Posts : 35
Points : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Re: Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by XiMSouL on Wed May 30, 2012 3:18 pm

вυттѕєcкѕ wrote:
XiMSouL wrote:
∂ємυяє wrote:
XiMSouL wrote:Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Sasuke10
I Fixed it up for you. ^^

The shading still isn't right. Light comes from the top left, not from infront of it.

Everytime i put shading from the top left, It just doesn't look right so i tried this, and i thought it was pre good.
1.Hair outline is still messy.
2.XiM you need a palette to shade hair ._.
3.The outfit and swords have like no shading.
The one thing I think looks good is the lightning sword, but why is that blade bigger than the normal one?

Download it, Put on photoshop closely zoom. BTW I Didn't fix the hair i just shaded it, i didn't intend to cause i'm really bad at it...

_________________
SS: Basic Poses : 100% Custom Poses : 30%
Stopping Spriting For a While. ^.^ STUDIES

Back to top Go down

вυттѕєcкѕ

Dedicated Member

вυттѕєcкѕ
Dedicated Member

Posts : 172
Points : 202
Reputation : 5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 22
Location : In faggot rainbow unicorn land

Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Re: Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by вυттѕєcкѕ on Wed May 30, 2012 3:28 pm

XiMSouL wrote:
вυттѕєcкѕ wrote:
XiMSouL wrote:
∂ємυяє wrote:
XiMSouL wrote:Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Sasuke10
I Fixed it up for you. ^^

The shading still isn't right. Light comes from the top left, not from infront of it.

Everytime i put shading from the top left, It just doesn't look right so i tried this, and i thought it was pre good.
1.Hair outline is still messy.
2.XiM you need a palette to shade hair ._.
3.The outfit and swords have like no shading.
The one thing I think looks good is the lightning sword, but why is that blade bigger than the normal one?

Download it, Put on photoshop closely zoom. BTW I Didn't fix the hair i just shaded it, i didn't intend to cause i'm really bad at it...
Ya um... no. Shading should be visible without zoom.

_________________
IGN : Buttsecks Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Pedobe10

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit Empty Re: Sasuke Taka/Orochimaru Sword and Outfit

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum