Pulse's Pose Market

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Posts : 395
Points : 481
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 23

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Pulse's Pose Market

Post by im gay on Fri May 18, 2012 8:21 pm

Pulse's Pose Market Sign14

Have you ever wanted custom poses? But don't have the skill to sprite the clothes on? Well don't FEAR. I AM HERE TO HELP!

o-o Well that was fun, so this is a custom pose shop. Where I can sprite a custom pose for your character. c:


Pulse's Pose Market Sit_1-11Rules:

1. You MUST be patient when I am working the poses. Any signs of rushing will make me decline your request.
2. Pay if you want in-game, but most recommend as it can make us even. Rep me would be appreciated c:
3. Do not expect a request to be finished in a few hours as there's a difference in clothing.
4. ONLY 6 poses are to be requested, anymore than that will be declined. (If it's a running pose, then it counts as 1)
5. Do not complain if you get denied. I have my reasons to turn it down.
6. No more requests from you if your request is already done.
7. Lastly, make sure to at least show me the templates or a picture of it, so I don't have to go looking for
it.

Format:Pulse's Pose Market Ready_10
1. BSPROJ:
2. Templates:
3. Reward:(Optional)

Currently Working on:
-Pazz (Completed)
-HyungZ (Completed)
-XiMSouL (Completed)
-Zero
-ᴆιғғєяәпсэ (Pending)
-Edge (Completed)
-herolegacy (Completed)
-Buttsecks (Completed)

If you have any questions, add my Skype:
xTsuihou

Credits: novasama for the pose near Format, The title pose is by YoYoKo , the sit is unknown.


Last edited by Repulse on Sun May 20, 2012 2:36 pm; edited 15 times in total

_________________
Guest is gay, so am I.

Back to top Go down

XiMSouL

Member

XiMSouL
Member

Posts : 35
Points : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by XiMSouL on Fri May 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Sup Pulse <3

Can't post BS PROJ Coz of the 7 days new member thing </3 But hope the char itself can help.

This is my char.

Pulse's Pose Market Grab_t10
Pulse's Pose Market Stand111

I'll stick the head on.

Here are the poses i need done.

Pulse's Pose Market Ninja10

Pulse's Pose Market Ket5w910

This 1 is optional* <333

_________________
SS: Basic Poses : 100% Custom Poses : 30%
Stopping Spriting For a While. ^.^ STUDIES

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Posts : 996
Points : 1178
Reputation : 43
Join date : 2011-04-27
Age : 20
Location : San Jose, California

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Pazz on Fri May 18, 2012 11:23 pm

Expect me to request more poses.... c:

_________________
I believe in Panties
Pulse's Pose Market 2-4

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Posts : 395
Points : 481
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 23

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by im gay on Fri May 18, 2012 11:24 pm

Pazz Izumi wrote:Expect me to request more poses.... c:
For you, always! c:

_________________
Guest is gay, so am I.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 29
Location : Not behind you.

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Magnus on Sat May 19, 2012 12:06 am

1. BSPROJ: mediafire.com ?cfudp96fpr35d32
2. PM:(Yes or No) No.
3. Templates: Pulse's Pose Market Shouti10
4. Reward:(Optiona) [poor] :C


Last edited by Zero on Sat May 19, 2012 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Finish10



wip sigs:
Pulse's Pose Market Test10

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Posts : 395
Points : 481
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 23

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by im gay on Sat May 19, 2012 12:08 am

Zero wrote:1. BSPROJ: mediafire.com ?cfudp96fpr35d32
2. PM:(Yes or No) What?
3. Templates: Pulse's Pose Market Shouti10
4. Reward:(Optiona) [poor] :C
Haha, By PM, I meant, if you wanted it to be private or not when I send it over.

_________________
Guest is gay, so am I.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 29
Location : Not behind you.

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Magnus on Sat May 19, 2012 12:10 am

Repulse wrote:
Zero wrote:1. BSPROJ: mediafire.com ?cfudp96fpr35d32
2. PM:(Yes or No) What?
3. Templates: Pulse's Pose Market Shouti10
4. Reward:(Optiona) [poor] :C
Haha, By PM, I meant, if you wanted it to be private or not when I send it over.

I see.

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Finish10



wip sigs:
Pulse's Pose Market Test10

Back to top Go down

XiMSouL

Member

XiMSouL
Member

Posts : 35
Points : 58
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2012-05-16

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by XiMSouL on Sat May 19, 2012 12:12 am

Repulse wrote:
Pazz Izumi wrote:Expect me to request more poses.... c:
For you, always! c:

And not for me? </3

_________________
SS: Basic Poses : 100% Custom Poses : 30%
Stopping Spriting For a While. ^.^ STUDIES

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 29
Location : Not behind you.

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Magnus on Sat May 19, 2012 12:13 am

XiMSouL wrote:
Repulse wrote:
Pazz Izumi wrote:Expect me to request more poses.... c:
For you, always! c:
And not for me?

Please follow the format and PM me your BsProj.
I'll post it here.

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Finish10



wip sigs:
Pulse's Pose Market Test10

Back to top Go down

herolegacy

Dedicated Member

herolegacy
Dedicated Member

Posts : 138
Points : 178
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 20
Location : World of elementalist

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by herolegacy on Sat May 19, 2012 1:06 am

Can it be reserve?

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Banner:Basic ss:70%
Custom:40%

Pulse's Pose Market MWAHAHAH:Basic ss:100%
Custom:3%
Subs me plox:https://www.youtube.com/user/hero2legacy?feature=guide:Subscribe plox

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Posts : 395
Points : 481
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 23

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by im gay on Sat May 19, 2012 1:10 am

herolegacy wrote:Can it be reserve?
Ehh..What do you mean?

_________________
Guest is gay, so am I.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 29
Location : Not behind you.

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Magnus on Sat May 19, 2012 1:11 am

Repulse wrote:
herolegacy wrote:Can it be reserve?
Ehh..What do you mean?

I think what he meant was.

If someone else requests, can his be done first.
I think he wants to find poses. :C

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Finish10



wip sigs:
Pulse's Pose Market Test10

Back to top Go down

herolegacy

Dedicated Member

herolegacy
Dedicated Member

Posts : 138
Points : 178
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 20
Location : World of elementalist

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by herolegacy on Sat May 19, 2012 1:18 am

Zero wrote:
Repulse wrote:
herolegacy wrote:Can it be reserve?
Ehh..What do you mean?

I think what he meant was.

If someone else requests, can his be done first.
I think he wants to find poses. :C
Yeah like he said lol

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Banner:Basic ss:70%
Custom:40%

Pulse's Pose Market MWAHAHAH:Basic ss:100%
Custom:3%
Subs me plox:https://www.youtube.com/user/hero2legacy?feature=guide:Subscribe plox

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Posts : 363
Points : 442
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр on Sat May 19, 2012 1:20 am

1. BSPROJ: mediafire.com ?j5wjta25bgihw7x
2. Templates: I'll PM You. c:
3. Reward: I Shall Go Into Leon's Character And I'll Give You 300 Chix From Him. HEHEHEH. c:

~Nikki c:

_________________

Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about your friends for as long as you live.

-Fairy Tail

Epic Signatures:

Pulse's Pose Market Mels-1
Yay Hung For Coloring My Goggles Made By Wicked
Pulse's Pose Market Sdf
Credits To Mel/{GM}_Demure


My Life Is Pathetic.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 29
Location : Not behind you.

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Magnus on Sat May 19, 2012 1:22 am

ᴆιғғєяәпсэ wrote:1. BSPROJ: mediafire.com ?j5wjta25bgihw7x
2. Templates: I'll PM You. c:
3. Reward: I Shall Go Into Leon's Character And I'll Give You 300 Chix From Him. HEHEHEH. c:

~Nikki c:

Sneaky Nikki . >:C

~Leon :c

loljustkidding.

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Finish10



wip sigs:
Pulse's Pose Market Test10

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Posts : 363
Points : 442
Reputation : 14
Join date : 2012-04-06
Age : 21
Location : Singapore

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр on Sat May 19, 2012 1:31 am

Zero wrote:
ᴆιғғєяәпсэ wrote:1. BSPROJ: mediafire.com ?j5wjta25bgihw7x
2. Templates: I'll PM You. c:
3. Reward: I Shall Go Into Leon's Character And I'll Give You 300 Chix From Him. HEHEHEH. c:

~Nikki c:

Sneaky Nikki . >:C

~Leon :c

loljustkidding.

SHHHHHH... <3 c;

_________________

Though our paths may have diverged, you must continue to live out your life with all your might, you must never consider your own life to be something insignificant, and you must never forget about your friends for as long as you live.

-Fairy Tail

Epic Signatures:

Pulse's Pose Market Mels-1
Yay Hung For Coloring My Goggles Made By Wicked
Pulse's Pose Market Sdf
Credits To Mel/{GM}_Demure


My Life Is Pathetic.

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Posts : 395
Points : 481
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 23

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by im gay on Sat May 19, 2012 1:33 am

Pulse's Pose Market Fuuuuu11
Made yours real quick Zack, the hair part was complicating though o-o

_________________
Guest is gay, so am I.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 29
Location : Not behind you.

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Magnus on Sat May 19, 2012 1:44 am

Repulse wrote:Pulse's Pose Market Fuuuuu11
Made yours real quick Zack, the hair part was complicating though o-o

I thought the hair part was supposed to be on the back but meh. Thanks. :3

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Finish10



wip sigs:
Pulse's Pose Market Test10

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Posts : 395
Points : 481
Reputation : 17
Join date : 2012-01-31
Age : 23

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by im gay on Sat May 19, 2012 1:47 am

Zero wrote:
Repulse wrote:Pulse's Pose Market Fuuuuu11
Made yours real quick Zack, the hair part was complicating though o-o

I thought the hair part was supposed to be on the back but meh. Thanks. :3

Wanted to be more realistic and add the bangs. Razz

_________________
Guest is gay, so am I.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 29
Location : Not behind you.

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Magnus on Sat May 19, 2012 2:54 am

1. BSPROJ: www.mediafire.com/?cfudp96fpr35d32
2. Templates: Pulse's Pose Market Runnin10Pulse's Pose Market Legspi10
3. Reward:(Optional) : 1000 Chickuns.

:C

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Finish10



wip sigs:
Pulse's Pose Market Test10

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1057
Points : 1007
Reputation : -129
Join date : 2012-03-23

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Shads on Sat May 19, 2012 2:58 am

BSPROJ: mediafire.com ?wrlpn55xi5ft5nv

Templates: Pulse's Pose Market S2gsw4 Pulse's Pose Market 34huf49 Pulse's Pose Market 1036i4p Pulse's Pose Market Hs6st5

Reward:(Optional) 600 Chickens.

Thanks Bro for doing this,
If the job is done great, I'll give you 3k chickens. Smile

_________________
Status: The awakened Shads!

Awakened...


Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 29
Location : Not behind you.

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Magnus on Sat May 19, 2012 5:03 am

Edge Reborn wrote:BSPROJ: mediafire.com ?wrlpn55xi5ft5nv

Templates: Pulse's Pose Market S2gsw4 Pulse's Pose Market 34huf49 Pulse's Pose Market 1036i4p Pulse's Pose Market Hs6st5

Reward:(Optional) 600 Chickens.

Thanks Bro for doing this,
If the job is done great, I'll give you 3k chickens. Smile

Baggy pants are harder to sprite.
Please be paitient. :C

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Finish10



wip sigs:
Pulse's Pose Market Test10

Back to top Go down

herolegacy

Dedicated Member

herolegacy
Dedicated Member

Posts : 138
Points : 178
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 20
Location : World of elementalist

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by herolegacy on Sat May 19, 2012 6:14 am

Zero wrote:
Edge Reborn wrote:
Zero wrote:
Edge Reborn wrote:BSPROJ: mediafire.com ?wrlpn55xi5ft5nv

Templates: Pulse's Pose Market S2gsw4 Pulse's Pose Market 34huf49 Pulse's Pose Market 1036i4p Pulse's Pose Market Hs6st5

Reward:(Optional) 600 Chickens.

Thanks Bro for doing this,
If the job is done great, I'll give you 3k chickens. Smile

Baggy pants are harder to sprite.
Please be paitient. :C

LOL?


Well it is true.
Some people dont know how difficuilt us, spriter to sprite baggy pants....

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Banner:Basic ss:70%
Custom:40%

Pulse's Pose Market MWAHAHAH:Basic ss:100%
Custom:3%
Subs me plox:https://www.youtube.com/user/hero2legacy?feature=guide:Subscribe plox

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Posts : 1696
Points : 1847
Reputation : -5
Join date : 2012-03-12
Age : 29
Location : Not behind you.

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Magnus on Sat May 19, 2012 6:21 am

herolegacy wrote:
Zero wrote:
Edge Reborn wrote:
Zero wrote:
Edge Reborn wrote:BSPROJ: mediafire.com ?wrlpn55xi5ft5nv

Templates: Pulse's Pose Market S2gsw4 Pulse's Pose Market 34huf49 Pulse's Pose Market 1036i4p Pulse's Pose Market Hs6st5

Reward:(Optional) 600 Chickens.

Thanks Bro for doing this,
If the job is done great, I'll give you 3k chickens. Smile

Baggy pants are harder to sprite.
Please be paitient. :C

LOL?


Well it is true.
Some people dont know how difficuilt us, spriter to sprite baggy pants....

I know right? -tear- Sad

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Finish10



wip sigs:
Pulse's Pose Market Test10

Back to top Go down

herolegacy

Dedicated Member

herolegacy
Dedicated Member

Posts : 138
Points : 178
Reputation : -2
Join date : 2011-10-29
Age : 20
Location : World of elementalist

Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by herolegacy on Sat May 19, 2012 6:50 am

My char is custom so:Pulse's Pose Market Stand1_0copy..Just save image as
Pulse's Pose Market Vsi5nb
Pulse's Pose Market Derp-1
Pulse's Pose Market QE93A
Im poor+i dont play this server only slack this forum cuz this gfx section rock not like other server derp
Let the leecher leech the pose..

_________________
Pulse's Pose Market Banner:Basic ss:70%
Custom:40%

Pulse's Pose Market MWAHAHAH:Basic ss:100%
Custom:3%
Subs me plox:https://www.youtube.com/user/hero2legacy?feature=guide:Subscribe plox

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Pulse's Pose Market Empty Re: Pulse's Pose Market

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum