D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my account has been deleted since the old chaosms has been closed help

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RoffaBoys

my account has been deleted since the old chaosms has been closed help Empty my account has been deleted since the old chaosms has been closed help

Post by RoffaBoys Fri May 18, 2012 1:20 pm

well , ive played the old chaos ms but it has been closed ok, sad D: , but now it is opened , but now my account isnt working anymore ! damit , ive bought the donator , i had the pb costume , santa costume , 500-750 rebirths (i dont really remember) , now i wanna play but acc dont enter! please someone help me !! bounce bounce

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

my account has been deleted since the old chaosms has been closed help Empty Re: my account has been deleted since the old chaosms has been closed help

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} Fri May 18, 2012 1:22 pm

Back during "old chaos" we got hacked and got rolled back a few months, so your account was probably young enough to get wiped. Sorry

Back to top Go down

RoffaBoys

my account has been deleted since the old chaosms has been closed help Empty Re: my account has been deleted since the old chaosms has been closed help

Post by RoffaBoys Fri May 18, 2012 1:24 pm

and the money ive payed ? please i just wanna my acc back D:

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Fri May 18, 2012 1:27 pm

we can fix this for you. can you link us to your donator thread?

Back to top Go down

RoffaBoys

Post by RoffaBoys Fri May 18, 2012 1:28 pm

lol whut ? it was from the old chaos '-' not that , could y guys help?

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} Fri May 18, 2012 1:29 pm

RoffaBoys wrote:lol whut ? it was from the old chaos '-' not that , could y guys help?

All donations even in old DchaosMS were filed Via the donation section on the forums. We can't give some random person donor without proof.

Back to top Go down

RoffaBoys

Post by RoffaBoys Fri May 18, 2012 1:31 pm

ok ill try to find it , but where is it ?

Back to top Go down

RoffaBoys

Post by RoffaBoys Fri May 18, 2012 1:31 pm

the name of the acc is RoffaBoys

~Warned for Double Posting~

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} Fri May 18, 2012 1:33 pm

Back to top Go down

RoffaBoys

Post by RoffaBoys Fri May 18, 2012 1:36 pm

im not undertanding that aaaw i just want my acc back D: dont put that donor but i just want the acc D:

anyone?

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} Fri May 18, 2012 1:55 pm

RoffaBoys wrote:im not undertanding that aaaw i just want my acc back D: dont put that donor but i just want the acc D:

anyone?

I told you the accounts got wiped from getting hacked. We can't give you back something that doesn't exist anymore.

Back to top Go down

RoffaBoys

Post by RoffaBoys Fri May 18, 2012 1:58 pm

but my account is old D: can u please check on the files please D: , my rebirts , all my things D:

Back to top Go down

RoffaBoys

Post by RoffaBoys Fri May 18, 2012 2:11 pm

aaw heelp ...

HEEEEEEEEELP

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Fri May 18, 2012 2:31 pm

Do u not under stand even tho Ur account was old it was wiped a few month so u can't get Ur account back u could make a new one and find Ur old donation thread to get Ur items and status back

Back to top Go down

RoffaBoys

Post by RoffaBoys Fri May 18, 2012 2:36 pm

aaw fuck that dictatorship wvwrybody thinks im lieing but im not , they only care for money , if they dont , they will not ask me to go to that donator thing , in old chaos wasnt that , if was , wasnt to me , im not lieing man

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Fri May 18, 2012 4:25 pm

RoffaBoys wrote:aaw fuck that dictatorship wvwrybody thinks im lieing but im not , they only care for money , if they dont , they will not ask me to go to that donator thing , in old chaos wasnt that , if was , wasnt to me , im not lieing man

No one in this this ever posted saying "You're a damn liar." We said that your account doesn't exist anymore. When the server got hacked, we, the staff, had to reset back a few months. So your account was erased. We had no intention to do this on purpose. This was necessary to get things back to normal. If you want your Donor Status back, you'll have to find your Donor Thread you made upon your donation. This will be proof on that you donated. Like I said, we're not calling you liars. But we can't just take your word, we need proof.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Fri May 18, 2012 4:46 pm

This isn't the first time that this happened. Many players lost donor status and/or their accounts before the massive rollback. There were two, actually. One went far back, and the other went to a point before an item wipe.

iSnipes wrote:When the server got hacked, we, the staff, had to reset back a few months.
You're a staff member? Had no idea o.o

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Fri May 18, 2012 6:24 pm

Look. You can play this D.Chaos Again.
If you can find your donation thread here http://www.dcmsforum.net/f20-donate
You can get your donor status back.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Fri May 18, 2012 8:02 pm

Knivesāœ– wrote:This isn't the first time that this happened. Many players lost donor status and/or their accounts before the massive rollback. There were two, actually. One went far back, and the other went to a point before an item wipe.

iSnipes wrote:When the server got hacked, we, the staff, had to reset back a few months.
You're a staff member? Had no idea o.o

Haha no. I'm speaking in General terms. As substitution as you guys, the GMs, GFX, WZ, etc., I say 'We'.

-Look for your Donation Thread, and then your Donor Status will be reinstated.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Fri May 18, 2012 8:24 pm

I find it strange how you only have 9 posts and all 9 comes from this thread.

When did you last play this "old chaos ms"?

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top