D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Banned by {GM}_Demure] Resuscitate;; Requested qq..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Banned by {GM}_Demure] Resuscitate;; Requested qq.. Empty [Banned by {GM}_Demure] Resuscitate;; Requested qq..

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 8:01 am

Resuscitate
Requested.
No one.
Can she be unbanned later on qq..

Lisa begged me to ban her, I'm not sure if I was allowed to, but it meant so much to her that I did it :U.

There was more then just that SS. I feel horrible.. qq..

Spoiler:

I love you Lisa qq..

Last edited by ∂ємυяє on Thu May 17, 2012 11:07 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Spirit

Spirit

[Banned by {GM}_Demure] Resuscitate;; Requested qq.. Empty Time to get banned on forums too.

Post by Spirit Thu May 17, 2012 8:16 am

Sorry. Didn't take my meds last night o3o... -is literally Bipolar- BUT I'M KEEPING THE NEXT PART.
Daniel, you're scum.
Jack, you're you. That's an insult to itself, and everyone named Jack or has the alias Jack.
Shadow/Devil, yuban me for 9999 hours and autokick me for calling ender and dubstep new faggot mods? that should've been 4 hours if I remember right. Also, yu-un-mod-katsura? Btw HE is not a SHE.

AND TY MEL. For agreeing to ban me.

Cleaned up.

Last edited by Resuscitate on Thu May 17, 2012 10:35 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Erased un-needed parts.)

Back to top Go down

[Banned by {GM}_Demure] Resuscitate;; Requested qq.. Empty Re: [Banned by {GM}_Demure] Resuscitate;; Requested qq..

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 8:50 am

Question to the comment of hatred towards me in specfic, um...
DO I ACTUALLY FUCKING KNOW YOU?
I know your names Lisa, your Mels friend, thats all I know
Do you know me?

Dont talk shit about people you dont know

Back to top Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

[Banned by {GM}_Demure] Resuscitate;; Requested qq.. Empty Re: [Banned by {GM}_Demure] Resuscitate;; Requested qq..

Post by Uitaka Thu May 17, 2012 8:59 am

∂ємυяє wrote:Resuscitate
Requested.
No one.
Banned.

Lisa begged me to ban her, I'm not sure if I was allowed to, but it meant so much to her that I did it :U.

Spoiler:

So wtf happened while I was gone I would like an explanation plox

Back to top Go down

Spirit

Spirit

Post by Spirit Thu May 17, 2012 9:36 am

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Question to the comment of hatred towards me in specfic, um...
*Sorry I forgot to take my medication on the day I posted the original post o3o because I'm bipolar, this happened
Nope. No you don't. But according to my memory you met my friends who trolled the xat box a while ago and you banned them, that gives me enough reason to dislike you, minus the fact I got banned for too long for insulting you and dubstep. Don't get me wrong I don't mind being banned, its abuse I don't like. I'm glad you saw this, because btw other people ik, which you know too think you're a little bitch. Which I can be too, like now.

Idk why the medication part was removed... I editted it in before today o-e;

Last edited by Resuscitate on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:19 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I keep forgetting to say what I need to in these edits.)

Back to top Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} Thu May 17, 2012 12:23 pm

Uitaka wrote:
Requested.
No one.
Banned.

Spoiler:

Lisa had her password leaked I believe with no way to change it.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Thu May 17, 2012 12:43 pm

{GFX}Critical{WZ} wrote:
Uitaka wrote:
Requested.
No one.
Banned.

Spoiler:

I believe that only an Admin is able to change a user's password as well. Hopefully this will only be a temp ban. Would be nice if Lisa would join back though.

Lisa had her password leaked I believe with no way to change it.

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Post by ----- Thu May 17, 2012 4:44 pm

Resuscitate wrote:
{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Question to the comment of hatred towards me in specfic, um...

Nope. No you don't. But according to my memory you met my friends who trolled the xat box a while ago and you banned them, that gives me enough reason to dislike you, minus the fact I got banned for too long for insulting you and dubstep. Don't get me wrong I don't mind being banned, its abuse I don't like. I'm glad you saw this, because btw other people ik, which you know too think you're a little bitch.

You don't need to know someone to hate them. Especially when a first impression is disliked, it gives them all the more reason to hate. I mean, hey, you can go up to a fat guy and tell him that you hate him because he's fat(?) and you would have never even known that the guy existed before you saw him at that time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Resuscitate wrote:

Nope. No you don't. But according to my memory you met my friends who trolled the xat box a while ago and you banned them, that gives me enough reason to dislike you, minus the fact I got banned for too long for insulting you and dubstep. Don't get me wrong I don't mind being banned, its abuse I don't like. I'm glad you saw this, because btw other people ik, which you know too think you're a little bitch.

o-e Well for one thing ive never banned anyone on the xat, except for advertisers, so ive no idea where you got that from. And if DubStep banned you on the xat for insulting me, not supprised, insulting authority... o-e We can request bans for that you know.
Seriously though I dont see what you have against me so... dont hate?

Back to top Go down

Spirit

Spirit

Post by Spirit Thu May 17, 2012 5:27 pm

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:
Resuscitate wrote:

o-e Well for one thing ive never banned anyone on the xat, except for advertisers, so ive no idea where you got that from. And if DubStep banned you on the xat for insulting me, not supprised, insulting authority... o-e We can request bans for that you know.
Seriously though I dont see what you have against me so... dont hate?

for 9999 hours? LOL. and they didn't advertise, my mistake if you didn't ban them.

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Fri May 18, 2012 8:27 am

Lissaaaa. c:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 10:33 am

Max I can ban is for 99 hours, owners, mainowners, Dubstep and Devil are the only ones who can do it for 99+, so um yeah you made a bit of a mistake there lol.
Can we be frands? o3o

Back to top Go down

Spirit

Spirit

Post by Spirit Fri May 18, 2012 11:43 am

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Max I can ban is for 99 hours, owners, mainowners, Dubstep and Devil are the only ones who can do it for 99+, so um yeah you made a bit of a mistake there lol.
Can we be frands? o3o

Oh o3o sorry ender. My mistake but I'm not gonna be on dchaos anytime soon.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Fri May 18, 2012 11:52 am

{Λภgєℓ}•๖ۣۜєภ๔єг wrote:Max I can ban is for 99 hours, owners, mainowners, Dubstep and Devil are the only ones who can do it for 99+, so um yeah you made a bit of a mistake there lol.
Can we be frands? o3o

Uhhh u do relilzed that since the bot back u can ban them for 9999hrs since u chat mod lvl3
!ban regular 9999 <Id> <reason>

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top