D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toon as Boss

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lighting123321

Lighting123321

Toon as Boss Empty Toon as Boss

Post by Lighting123321 Sun May 13, 2012 7:38 am

Because Alpha is a boss and gave his mask i was think bout having toon as a boss and have him give a his face acceries and have the same stats as the chaos mask and how he would be in a place called anime chaos there would be naruto(shippuden),kakshi,sasuke(taka), and rock lee(shippuden) as mini boss and give four pieces to unlock portal to toon and he has four forms first he has no mangakyou next with mangakyou then with mangakyou bleeding then finally with sansoo.The monsters will be like regular chaos monsters but red,all of the mini bosses have to forms naruto's forms is regular then kyubi all nine tail,kakshi's forms is regluar with sharigan then mangakyou,sasuke is like toon but with sharigan then demon mode with the wings,rock lee's forms is regular then full hidden lotus.This is my 2cond final thing bout this world can u guys make like a npc like ??????? at regular chaos also to get there is like the same way to get to regular chaos also players need to give me like they have to do with fighting alpha,final thing there going to be four ropes one leads to naruto,another leads kakshi,the two other leads to sasuke and rock lee two that leads^and two that leads\/ u diside where they go my player accont sacred soul thx. lol!

Last edited by Lighting123321 on Sun May 13, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Toon as Boss Empty Re: Toon as Boss

Post by im gay Sun May 13, 2012 9:07 am

Uhm...Which overall to be exact?
The Akatsuki robe is strictly illegal for players.

Back to top Go down

piratewei IN TEAM TOON

piratewei IN TEAM TOON

Post by piratewei IN TEAM TOON Fri May 18, 2012 7:52 am

alpha's already working on a place for toon boss =.= Toon is going to be a celestinia boss and finally alpha might be thinking of WHAT to drop =.= This post is WORTHLESS

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

Post by Magnus Fri May 18, 2012 8:23 am

piratewei IN TEAM TOON wrote:alpha's already working on a place for toon boss =.= Toon is going to be a celestinia boss and finally alpha might be thinking of WHAT to drop =.= This post is WORTHLESS

So is yours.
One does not simply deam a post worthless.
If alpha's working on it. Tell him nicely. He might be new.

Back to top Go down

im gay

Ultimate Member

im gay
Ultimate Member

Post by im gay Sun Jul 22, 2012 11:19 am

Quit necroposting

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content