D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate Speech (IDK IF THATS AGAINST THE RULES)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

вυттѕєcкѕ

Dedicated Member

вυттѕєcкѕ
Dedicated Member

Hate Speech (IDK IF THATS AGAINST THE RULES) Empty Hate Speech (IDK IF THATS AGAINST THE RULES)

Post by вυттѕєcкѕ Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:20 pm

Character Name: Sogetsu

Reason: Hate Speech (Sexual Orientation)

Testimonials: iBiteYoohx3 , other people in FM i guess.

Justice: I don't know, up to GMs.

Screenshots/Proof:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Jeff

Ultimate Member

Jeff
Ultimate Member

Hate Speech (IDK IF THATS AGAINST THE RULES) Empty Re: Hate Speech (IDK IF THATS AGAINST THE RULES)

Post by Jeff Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:01 pm

If it was wrong, Why is there a GM Standing there doing nothing. At my time of me being in d.chaos, EVERYBODY Cusses and disrespects...sooo

Back to top Go down

вυттѕєcкѕ

Dedicated Member

вυттѕєcкѕ
Dedicated Member

Hate Speech (IDK IF THATS AGAINST THE RULES) Empty Re: Hate Speech (IDK IF THATS AGAINST THE RULES)

Post by вυттѕєcкѕ Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:11 pm

Jeff wrote:If it was wrong, Why is there a GM Standing there doing nothing. At my time of me being in d.chaos, EVERYBODY Cusses and disrespects...sooo
He was AFK ._.

Back to top Go down

Jeff

Ultimate Member

Jeff
Ultimate Member

Post by Jeff Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:19 pm

I mean, Even GM's cuss like that to players or use to(not taking any hate on gm's, just saying from my experience) So I really dont know, I dont see a rule against that foul language, it is not threatening the server nor disrespecting a GM

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:04 pm

*facepalm*....we are supposed to break up conflicts and shit....

Okay. Well. If the community decides that it should be an official rule to not have hateful, discriminatory speech, we will add it. I'm actually surprised that we don't have such a rule in place at the moment.

My apologies to you. No one should have to put up with shit like that. HOWEVER. It's not like we can control how people feel about certain groups. There are certainly racists, bigots, and homophobes that play the server. But there should be a rule that limits obviously hurtful, hateful, and discriminatory speech. I don't think that this particular case was all that bad unless you were really offended by it, in which case I will take this matter further. This will be something to talk about in our Staff meeting on friday. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:21 am

RауѕтогмХ wrote:*facepalm*....we are supposed to break up conflicts and shit....

Okay. Well. If the community decides that it should be an official rule to not have hateful, discriminatory speech, we will add it. I'm actually surprised that we don't have such a rule in place at the moment.

My apologies to you. No one should have to put up with shit like that. HOWEVER. It's not like we can control how people feel about certain groups. There are certainly racists, bigots, and homophobes that play the server. But there should be a rule that limits obviously hurtful, hateful, and discriminatory speech. I don't think that this particular case was all that bad unless you were really offended by it, in which case I will take this matter further. This will be something to talk about in our Staff meeting on friday. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

It's been happening to me from Artin.

It should be put as a rule in my opinion.

+ In that rule we should put a comment: " Don't annoy people off because of their age "

They be sayin "Oh look its da faggot 12 yr old" to me..
Well Artin only.

BUT It needs to be put as a rule, all problems solved. Now no more fighting.

There should be jail time for it if it happens but if it continues to occur, +1hr from last jail. If still continuing IP Ban for 1 day or something to 1 week.

~Edge

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:38 am

To be fair, kiki and her friends state that you have been harassing them as well, so there ya go.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:17 am

RауѕтогмХ wrote:To be fair, kiki and her friends state that you have been harassing them as well, so there ya go.

Well, her friends didn't see anything about that snipe thing.
So Artin comes in warps me in trolljail then White Lady then he did that to my friend.

Once he found he found out I said I'd report him, he said I was harrasing her.

But I believe that it has been figured out. Everything has been placed. Punishment has occured.

AND Now, he's donor status is removed, I ignore him. He requests jail time for me. Ender warped me to jail with him but he didn't know a reason and warped me out.

I told him, don't talk to me. He said "What a fuckin 12 yr old" AS I RECALL.
But meh. It doesn't get on to me.

Me and Kiki have gotten over that, if she hasn't then there is a problem.

Anyways. Everything's been dealt with. I have a right to play this game as I haven't done anything wrong, but he is trying to make me do bad stuff. As I recall he said he'd get me Perma IP Banned and make me quit. He said he'd fight to get me kicked out of the game..

My response: ...?

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:22 am

From this point on let's consider a clean slate for all. If harassment continues, feel free to file a report.

Back to top Go down

Lucina

Ultimate Member

Lucina
Ultimate Member

Post by Lucina Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:26 am

Shady Reborn wrote:
RауѕтогмХ wrote:To be fair, kiki and her friends state that you have been harassing them as well, so there ya go.

Well, her friends didn't see anything about that snipe thing.
So Artin comes in warps me in trolljail then White Lady then he did that to my friend.

Once he found he found out I said I'd report him, he said I was harrasing her.

But I believe that it has been figured out. Everything has been placed. Punishment has occured.

AND Now, he's donor status is removed, I ignore him. He requests jail time for me. Ender warped me to jail with him but he didn't know a reason and warped me out.

I told him, don't talk to me. He said "What a fuckin 12 yr old" AS I RECALL.
But meh. It doesn't get on to me.

Me and Kiki have gotten over that, if she hasn't then there is a problem.

Anyways. Everything's been dealt with. I have a right to play this game as I haven't done anything wrong, but he is trying to make me do bad stuff. As I recall he said he'd get me Perma IP Banned and make me quit. He said he'd fight to get me kicked out of the game..

My response: ...?

pfft my friend kept on seeing me get snipe by u =.= like wut? every 3~5min u noe how pissed off i was that evan xlunarstar had to keep reviving me alot of time and he got tired of u sniping me lol

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:51 am

okay enough of your stupid little argument. It was in the past now get over it. I don't want to see another post about it or else bad things will happen to you.

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:32 pm

I'm gonna' go on saying this should be a legal report. Sexual orientation shouldn't be criticized by the general public. Homophobia is kind of bad and will reflect on yourself. The general public shouldn't make any rude comments or remarks on a person's sexual orientation for whatever they are. If a person is a homosexual, then let them. You shouldn't harass them or make any rude comments/remarks for what they like in people. If you're straight, then that's your sexual orientation. No one makes fun of you do they? So, there should be a rule upon "No harassment upon players about their Sexual Orientation." As for the age comments, people should act more mature, there's a lot of people in this server that needs to raise their maturity level. If you want more players to join this server, we need a more friendly, mature environment, which some players lack.

Back to top Go down

Zalen

Ultimate Member

Zalen
Ultimate Member

Post by Zalen Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:42 pm

I believe that this is the goddamn internet and I believe in free speech in heavy amounts, but there are children present in this game.

I say just ostracize to troll jail every once and a while.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:54 pm

"this is the internet" is no logical basis for any argument. You can certainly say what you want, but we can certainly warn, delete posts, or outright ban people for posts that are deemed excessively stupid or offensive. But I digress, it's not the point anyway lol.

It does us more harm than good to allow destructive commentary that benefits no one and only hurts people. I will allow controversial topics and discussion but certainly not *undeserved* and *unwarranted* disrespect to certain groups or individuals, including bigotry of all types.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Post by Shads Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:04 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:"this is the internet" is no logical basis for any argument. You can certainly say what you want, but we can certainly warn, delete posts, or outright ban people for posts that are deemed excessively stupid or offensive. But I digress, it's not the point anyway lol.

It does us more harm than good to allow destructive commentary that benefits no one and only hurts people. I will allow controversial topics and discussion but certainly not *undeserved* and *unwarranted* disrespect to certain groups or individuals, including bigotry of all types.

I acctually find it stupid how people just come out of nowhere and just curse at you.

Back to top Go down

Nikee

Ultimate Member

Nikee
Ultimate Member

Post by Nikee Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:44 pm

Lol this report seems useless to me. Better lock it or something. I mean the Screenshot shows that someone is i guess insulting? Lemme suggest what i do, Ignore or man up. Don't let someone insult you and get offended. this is the internet like Ray said. There's alot of people who still do these stuff.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Nikee wrote:Lol this report seems useless to me. Better lock it or something. I mean the Screenshot shows that someone is i guess insulting? Lemme suggest what i do, Ignore or man up. Don't let someone insult you and get offended. this is the internet like Ray said. There's alot of people who still do these stuff.
Did you really read and understand my post...?

Back to top Go down

iSnipes

Ultimate Member

iSnipes
Ultimate Member

Post by iSnipes Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:47 pm

RауѕтогмХ wrote:
Nikee wrote:Lol this report seems useless to me. Better lock it or something. I mean the Screenshot shows that someone is i guess insulting? Lemme suggest what i do, Ignore or man up. Don't let someone insult you and get offended. this is the internet like Ray said. There's alot of people who still do these stuff.
Did you really read and understand my post...?

No, no he did not. Lol

I still go for my post about the general public shouldn't say any comment or remark that offends a person or a group's sexual orientation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:44 pm

Jeff wrote:If it was wrong, Why is there a GM Standing there doing nothing. At my time of me being in d.chaos, EVERYBODY Cusses and disrespects...sooo
People may be jailed for such acts, but I suppose its not taken into so much consideration. Maybe we should have a talk about this at the staff meeting.
I aswell find this thread pretty useless, this goes on everywhere in Dchaos, and I do believe it needs to stop.

I personally hate it when people make sexual, violent, or any form of negative marks against other people, ESPECIALLY IN THIS COMMUNITY, there are alot of kids playing Dchaosms and they shouldnt be subjected to listening to such bad mouthing, it's an absoloute offence and will not be tollerated.
Either way this is up to an owner to decide the judgement or fine punishment of the player
Locking thread

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top