D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re- Un ip banned Gm Response only plz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

lakeys

lakeys

Re- Un ip banned Gm Response only plz Empty Re- Un ip banned Gm Response only plz

Post by lakeys Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:39 am

I have deserved the loss of my donor status and the banning of my acc. Instead of keeping me banned for 7 days (you can keep my lakeys acc banned.. ill just restart), could i please receive my connection back to the server?
my ip address is going to be remained blank till i get a response.
And at alpha im sorry for flipping i had no reason to flip on u

Thanks either way i will respect your decisions.
plz only respond if u r a gm i would like to save the pain of other players commenting
[MSG ME IF THIS GETS DELETED IM HAVING ALOT OF TROUBLE GETTING THIS HERE D;]
if this gets closed plz just msg me saying so i cant tell if i fail or these are getting closed

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Re- Un ip banned Gm Response only plz Empty Re: Re- Un ip banned Gm Response only plz

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:51 am

dude wait your fucking 7 days. i've been deleting these cause you are posting the same thing twice. now i'm locking this. Deal with it.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Re- Un ip banned Gm Response only plz Empty Re: Re- Un ip banned Gm Response only plz

Post by RayStormX Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:52 am

I think it's safe to say that after your last outburst against Alpha, your punishment is final. Just ride it out. Not sure if another mod is deleting your threads or something, but I suppose you won't stop reposting til you get an answer, and you deserve at least that.

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:05 am

Only posting in this locked thread only because i couldnt stand the sight of a donor breaking forum rules. Requesting removal of donor status for lakeys.

As for the other donors, this serves as a warning to all of you. Reports on donors will be handled much stricter than usual. Break a rule and thats it. No second chances just because you donated.

Having the ability to donate to the server means that you are mature enough to handle your own money. And thus the GMs believe that you guys can act with maturity.

We have been lenient to the donors but now, theres no second chances to you guys. No more warning. If i see anyone breaking any rules(such as warping to a private map that isnt released(many of you do this) warping to jail/private maps that GMs are in) you will be reported.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top