D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down

agito1

agito1

Ban Appeal Empty Ban Appeal

Post by agito1 Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Character Name:xBlackStarxx

Reason: I recently have been experiencing problems with the site and or game then one day i go to log on and cant because my id is logged on so i go to the site and char fix to log out n go back in and i still cant log on.Finally i was able to connect to the site but unable to connect to the game constantly getting disconnect from server error so i went to my moms house and tryed there its fine my character is not banned only my ip when i logged on i realized i have way more nx and 35 vp so now im wondering if theres a way u can strip my vp and nx and ill start fresh

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
I believe my ip ban should be lifted because i respect people and cherish the server i was unable to get on the site or game for 2-3 weeks i havent done anything wrong i have read and fallowed the rules to the server and wouldnt dissrespect anyone in regards to ur decision, this is my first ip ban and if its possible strip all my nx an vp Screenshots/proof: I have no screen shots for i am ip banned and i wasnt allowed on the site nor game in 2-3 weeks and while i was on i didnt touch the vp or nx i didnt earn myself so all the prrof i really have is my words hopefully thats enough if not Ty for your time tho n-n

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Ban Appeal Empty Re: Ban Appeal

Post by MrPimppi Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:29 am

sounds like you have been vp abusing
i dont see why anyone would just up and vote for your acc
and give it mass votes for no reason especially if your new to toe server Durp

Back to top Go down

agito1

agito1

Post by agito1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:48 am

yep its so totally true that i wasted my time comen back and posting a ban appeal...... not really i havent been able to connect to the site for 2-3 weeks n havent touched the vp or nx that was mass voted on my acc when i logged on across the hall if i was a vote abuser i would have used the vp i got and the nx not wait for a gm to whipe it hell ill even delete my acc if i have to to prove it if u want me to.i just wanna play the game that is all i wont vote ever if u dont trust meh wont bother me im planning on donating anyway if im un ipbanned.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:13 am

sounds legit. An owner may also opt to delete his account along with any other accounts tied to that particular ip address.

He could have transferred some items to a mule a long time ago on another account before requesting to have his main account deleted.

Now before you get riled up over this idea, I'm just stating possible scenarios, even if they're improbable.

An owner may also want to verify the last time he was able to log on, if possible. It doesn't hurt to check. The worst case scenario is that he is lying, and we can just leave him banned. On the chance that the data checks out and he is telling the truth, unban.

Back to top Go down

agito1

agito1

Post by agito1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:19 am

i was online yesterday at my grandmothers house to see if i was banned but i wasnt so i just made some friends and talked to them they know how much vp i had and nx and i didnt spend any cam home n it still didnt work so i said forget it if i need to delete my acc i just wish i knew my friends name i met yesterday he could be my proof but other then that i respect your decision and thank you for replying to my post Very Happy

Back to top Go down

agito1

agito1

Post by agito1 Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:29 am

n i just cant see why ur giving me a hard time about something that i know i didnt do n why would i give up my acc n never vote again if people dont trust me im takin actions to show u idc about vp so if u think i did it so be it but ik i didnt thats all that matters to me n if im found guilty for no reason its ok but no need to add gas to this fire plz and thank you ive had it hard enough even getting responses to someone helping and getting to the bottom of it and if i vp abused i would have been just like everyone else that vp abused n got hella items and bought mad stuff with the nx but i said to everyone i had more vp and nx then before and have been trying to get someone to either whipe my acc or ill delete it so if u wanna think so bad that i have vp abused go ahead but on my word n honor i didnt touch any vp or nx when i was at my grandmas house checking if my account was banned and it was ip banned made 3 cool new friends n sat with them i also got a couple free chairs from that new fm place and some cool cash things but thats allowed it was free no vp or nx involved i didnt use vp and nx i didnt earn to buy squat n ill still delete my acc

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:55 pm

As I said before, sounds legit.

Your best bet is to PM Alpha. I do believe in you since no one would vote abuse for a mere 30-40 vp, they would go for the big 100vp items and spam the shit out of that vote button.

We recently changed the vote system to where you enter your ign instead of your account name.

It is quite possible that your account name is the same as someone elses ign.
OR, someone else has a similar ign to one of your characters and tried to vote spam or just voted but spelled the name wrong.

In either case, bargain with Alpha via MSN to just have your account deleted, as well as any other accounts that logged in at that ip address. link him to this thread if you want.
you can also have him check your char items to prove you didn't try to get a bunch of vp items illegally.

Best of luck to ya.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top