D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think im ip banned but im new here and I dont know why? :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Despairful

I think im ip banned but im new here and I dont know why? :( Empty I think im ip banned but im new here and I dont know why? :(

Post by Despairful Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:26 pm

Character Name:
No character because im new here and I cant even get into the game Sad

Reason:
I dont know what the reason is because once again im new here and I dont know who might have ip banned me

Testimonials:
I dont know what to do in this section.

Why should your ban be lifted? If you did do something wrong, why should we give you a second chance?
I think my ban should be lifted(if Im even banned in the first place, I dont know if I am, people in the chat tell me that im not. I even did a cmd ping dchaosms.net test and a few gms told me that I wasnt ip banned) because I dont think I did anything wrong because once again im new here and I dont think a new user should deserve to be banned like this on his first day Sad. I dont mean any offense to the server when I say that but I think new users should actually get a chance to try out the server Sad. If I did do something wrong ( which I probably didnt because for the fourth time im new and I didnt even get into the game to be able to do anything bad because im ip banned I think ), I should get a second chance because I would try to be a better person and help around the community and be a good user(thats if im actually ip banned and actually did anything).

Screenshots/proof:
I dont know but I get this every time I open the client
I think im ip banned but im new here and I dont know why? :( Capture-1

Thank you all for taking the time to look at and consider my ban appeal and have a nice day Smile

Back to top Go down

DuskRavenX

Dedicated Member

DuskRavenX
Dedicated Member

I think im ip banned but im new here and I dont know why? :( Empty Re: I think im ip banned but im new here and I dont know why? :(

Post by DuskRavenX Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Back to top Go down

Despairful

I think im ip banned but im new here and I dont know why? :( Empty um

Post by Despairful Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:36 pm

1. The server is online and I STILL get that when opening the client. It doesnt open the game and give me a black screen then give me the message, but it simply stands there on my desktop and the error comes up

2. DONT say that its a loopback error because I HAVE NO SORT OF LOOPBACK INSTALLED

3. Its not my firewall or security because I have BOTH disabled

4. Everyone around me in the chat can go online but me Sad

5. I installed right and checked if I did with a few people

WHY IS EVERYONE BUT ME ABLE TO GO ONLINE WITHOUT THIS MESSAGE

*Plus its not me being unable to login. I CANT EVEN OPEN THE GAME AND GET A BLACK SCREEN OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT

*Some other guy in the chat said he was ip banned and got this message every time.

Last edited by Despairful on Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : just wanted to state that)

Back to top Go down

Magnus

Ultimate Member

Magnus
Ultimate Member

I think im ip banned but im new here and I dont know why? :( Empty Re: I think im ip banned but im new here and I dont know why? :(

Post by Magnus Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:18 am

Turn off your loopback adapter.

Re-Download Everything.

You are NOT FUCKING IP BANNED.

Back to top Go down

Despairful

Post by Despairful Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:18 am

Zero wrote:Turn off your loopback adapter.

Re-Download Everything.

You are NOT FUCKING IP BANNED.

FOR THE ******* 10TH TIME I DONT EVEN HAVE A LOOPBACK ADAPTER I STATED THAT IN THE POST YOU TROLL
AND I REDOWNLOADED EVERYTHING ABOUT 5 TIMES BY NOW PLEASE UNBAN ME SOME GM I DID NOTHING WRONG IM JUST A NEW PLAYER AND I WANT TO PLAY THIS AWESOME SERVER BUT WHENEVER I ASK FOR HELP IN THE CHAT THE MEAN GMS JUST BAN ME LIKE THEY DID IN THE GAME FOR NO REASON BEFORE I EVEN STARTED PLAYING Sad

Back to top Go down

†Zero†

Ultimate Member

†Zero†
Ultimate Member

Post by †Zero† Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:27 am

Try this:
Reboot ur internet Modem and re-open it..wait til it finish.. then try to go in game

Back to top Go down

Despairful

Post by Despairful Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:09 pm

TheDevilHeart wrote:Try this:
Reboot ur internet Modem and re-open it..wait til it finish.. then try to go in game

I tried rebooting it twice but it didnt work does that mean im ip banned? Sad

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:11 pm

Despairful wrote:
TheDevilHeart wrote:Try this:

I tried rebooting it twice but it didnt work does that mean im ip banned? Sad

pm alpha at here. he maybe block your ip while ddosser attack the server... you will be unblock soon

Back to top Go down

Despairful

I think im ip banned but im new here and I dont know why? :( Empty I did

Post by Despairful Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:13 pm

I pm alpha maybe 3 days ago but he dont respond yet

Back to top Go down

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр

Ultimate Member

Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр
Ultimate Member

Post by Ғяιэᴎᴆѕнίр Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:18 am

Be Like Me. Float Around The Forum And Chat To Get A Solution. Because I Did That And Many People Tried Helping Till I Got The Right Solution. c:

It Probably Must've Been Your Internet Or Something. Nothing Works Until You Do Something About Your I.P Address.

Back to top Go down

Despairful

Post by Despairful Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:06 am

MrPimppi wrote:
Despairful wrote:I pm alpha maybe 3 days ago but he dont respond yet
hes a busy guy you must think of the time diffrence mabe he was afk
hes not a person that can stay on 24/7 people need sleep have lifes too
just make sure you gave downloaded all the new files all 11
since the update yesterday you need to redownload everything not just the client
if u truely are ip banned you just need to be paitent and wait
R@ging on forums will get you no where and fast

I know hes a busy guy but why not at least get on the forum once a week? Thats not 24/7 Heck I dont care if hes on the forum for an hour just want him to respond to my message T_T

Back to top Go down

MrPimppi

GM

MrPimppi
GM

Post by MrPimppi Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:35 pm

if you dont have a char i dont see how you have been ip banned
try making sure you have no loop back adapters
seems like it could be just loop back adapters sorry first read was a skim though lol
and he dose come on forums more then 1 time a week

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top