D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The true meaning of DragonBall. DBZ conspiracy thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DuskRavenX

Dedicated Member

DuskRavenX
Dedicated Member

The true meaning of DragonBall. DBZ conspiracy thread Empty The true meaning of DragonBall. DBZ conspiracy thread

Post by DuskRavenX Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:49 pm

After spending years writing the original Dragonball, a series in which the main enemy was The Red Ribbon Army. What does that phrase bring to mind? NAZIS
The true meaning of DragonBall. DBZ conspiracy thread Swasti10
Okay so it's black but you get the idea. After writing about these villians for so long; the writer, Akira Toriyama, must have forged a sympathy for these deep and complex characters. And that's where it all starts. Fast forward to Dragon Ball Z, the 2nd Season of the anime, Goku (the main character) goes "Super Saiyan." He looks like this:
The true meaning of DragonBall. DBZ conspiracy thread Super_10
Notice anything? Look closer.

Oh hell yeah. Blonde Hair. Blue(turquoise?) Eyes. This guy has Aryan Race plastered all over his pretentious face. Let's look at that word, shall we?

Aryan
Ayan
Sayan
Saiyan.

NOT BIG SURPISE. As the series progresses, the characters unlock more forms of the Super Saiyan, until they get to Super Saiyan 4. It looks as such.
The true meaning of DragonBall. DBZ conspiracy thread 190px-10

Whoa, scary looking. This is the most powerful of all the Saiyan forms, you can't go any farther past it. But look again. It's different from all the other forms. Why? The most powerful is so much different, shouldn't it just be an upg-HOLY FIRETRUCK
The true meaning of DragonBall. DBZ conspiracy thread Adolf_10

Oh yeah, he looks like Hitler. Black Hair. Dark, sunk in eyes (the weird eye shadow stuff), clad in RED; with brown pants, similar to that of a NAZI OFFICER. He looks like the goddam Nazi Flag I showed earlier. How could anyone have not seen this before me? Obviously I'm some sort of genius.

Edit:
Another thing, Dragon Ball isn't a stranger to racial stereotypes and general negativity.
The true meaning of DragonBall. DBZ conspiracy thread Mrpopo10

HMMMMMMM

Your mind is blown rhye? Now my fellow people discuss....

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

The true meaning of DragonBall. DBZ conspiracy thread Empty Re: The true meaning of DragonBall. DBZ conspiracy thread

Post by Kiraa Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:02 pm

Akira Toriyama wanted to show that Blonde Hair blue yes made you superior to the other people. But even more is that The ''supreme'' is the ultimate form (Super Saiyan 4) wich represnts hitler, meaning nothing was superior to him.

Back to top Go down

DuskRavenX

Dedicated Member

DuskRavenX
Dedicated Member

The true meaning of DragonBall. DBZ conspiracy thread Empty Re: The true meaning of DragonBall. DBZ conspiracy thread

Post by DuskRavenX Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:Akira Toriyama wanted to show that Blonde Hair blue yes made you superior to the other people. But even more is that The ''supreme'' is the ultimate form (Super Saiyan 4) wich represnts hitler, meaning nothing was superior to him.
And yet again there goes my childhood..... so far I was a fan of yugioh, pokemon, and dbz........

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:10 pm

DuskRavenX wrote:
Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:Akira Toriyama wanted to show that Blonde Hair blue yes made you superior to the other people. But even more is that The ''supreme'' is the ultimate form (Super Saiyan 4) wich represnts hitler, meaning nothing was superior to him.
And yet again there goes my childhood..... so far I was a fan of yugioh, pokemon, and dbz........
PLEASE NOT MARIO AND SONIC NEXT!!! F4

Back to top Go down

DuskRavenX

Dedicated Member

DuskRavenX
Dedicated Member

Post by DuskRavenX Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:11 pm

Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:
DuskRavenX wrote:
Next thing you know it childhood songs from kids shows that you sing along to have a dark meaning/message.....

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:12 pm

DuskRavenX wrote:
Kiraa Goes Easyy wrote:
DuskRavenX wrote:
Next thing you know it childhood songs from kids shows that you sing along to have a dark meaning/message.....
Like Dora and Barney.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:09 pm

Dora was the worst. I swear to god.

Most fucking evil thing made by the universe itself.

K.Maybe not that bad

Back to top Go down

JesterROCKS

Dedicated Member

JesterROCKS
Dedicated Member

Post by JesterROCKS Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:28 pm

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD.

Back to top Go down

DuskRavenX

Dedicated Member

DuskRavenX
Dedicated Member

Post by DuskRavenX Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:30 pm

JesterROCKS wrote:RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT IN THE CHILDHOOD.
I may never look at kid shows the same way ever again........

Back to top Go down

Mysterious

Mysterious

Post by Mysterious Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:03 pm

{Game Master} Cynthia wrote:Dora was the worst. I swear to god.

Most fucking evil thing made by the universe itself.

K.Maybe not that bad

OFFTOPIC:Dora wasnt that bad Razz I learned spanish from that show

Ontopic: Wow I sort of thought of that before its strange but I think that might be true about dbz btw the super saiyan 4 isnt from season 2 its from season 3 dragonballgt by another author

Back to top Go down

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ

Bot owner

ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ
Bot owner

Post by ҳҲҳ ÐƐƔɪŁ ҳҲҳ Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Lmfao i knew most of these already.

Back to top Go down

Zalen

Ultimate Member

Zalen
Ultimate Member

Post by Zalen Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:37 pm

I'm glad you googled and posted this.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top