D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM APP FOR pronoob123

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

ρяσησσв™
Ultimate Member

GM APP FOR pronoob123 Empty GM APP FOR pronoob123

Post by ρяσησσв™ Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:41 pm

Name:Siwon Park

IGN:pronoob123

Why do you wish to be a GM:I want to become GM because I think hackers should be banned because they make it not fair for people who actually play by the rules. I just want to help people have fun in a hack free awesome server(d.chaos ms ex).

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:Around 1-2 months

Any GM experience: I was a gm for Rydah ms.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:Yes, I can tell him/her all about this server and where to train and stuff.Then I will tell him/her to tell me if they need any more help.

How can you help the server:I can help this server by telling Alpha about the hackers so he can ban them and also help the noobs in the server become pros.Also, I will be on chat and help people who can't seem to install D.Chaos MS and give them suggestions about w to download it.

Other*: (Info about you) I am 13 and I'm very friendly.I don't know how to code but i can learn.Please,please let me be a GM, I'll do anything to get the position. geek

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

GM APP FOR pronoob123 Empty Re: GM APP FOR pronoob123

Post by Λlphα Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:50 pm

siwon1459 wrote:Name:Siwon Park

IGN:pronoob123

Why do you wish to be a GM:I want to become GM because I think hackers should be banned because they make it not fair for people who actually play by the rules. I just want to help people have fun in a hack free awesome server(d.chaos ms ex).

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:Around 1-2 months

Any GM experience: I was a gm for Rydah ms.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:Yes, I can tell him/her all about this server and where to train and stuff.Then I will tell him/her to tell me if they need any more help.

How can you help the server:I can help this server by telling Alpha about the hackers so he can ban them and also help the noobs in the server become pros.Also, I will be on chat and help people who can't seem to install D.Chaos MS and give them suggestions about w to download it.

Other*: (Info about you) I am 13 and I'm very friendly.I don't know how to code but i can learn.Please,please let me be a GM, I'll do anything to get the position. geek

"Please,please let me be a GM, I'll do anything to get the position."
Even beg a lie?

(Btw, you cant just remake a APP, you'r like applying for a job. There is no second chance)

Back to top Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

ρяσησσв™
Ultimate Member

GM APP FOR pronoob123 Empty what do u mean

Post by ρяσησσв™ Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:36 am

what do you mean even beg a lie. I seriously didn't copy the other dudes I made another one because u weren't believing me.This is a more focused version of the other one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:59 pm

siwon1459 wrote:what do you mean even beg a lie. I seriously didn't copy the other dudes I made another one because u weren't believing me.This is a more focused version of the other one

I can help you translate Alpha's english.
Beg a lie = This beg is a lie.
Explanation: Your "please please let me be GM, I'll do anything" part is apparently a lie.

And, don't try to continue arguing, he is not gonna let you try again because you have already tried once.

Back to top Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

ρяσησσв™
Ultimate Member

GM APP FOR pronoob123 Empty okay

Post by ρяσησσв™ Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:25 pm

okay i guess too bad i really wanted to be a gm in this server

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content