D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edge want's to draw! (ShadyX2's WorkShop) (NOT TAKING REQUESTS ATM!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Edge want's to draw! (ShadyX2's WorkShop) (NOT TAKING REQUESTS ATM!) Empty Edge want's to draw! (ShadyX2's WorkShop) (NOT TAKING REQUESTS ATM!)

Post by Shads Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:47 pm

Ok, so now I'm getting bored I got 1 request from my other thread.
Wanting to get more in this one, all you need to do is give me link of your favourite ANIME (ONLY!) and I will Hand Draw it and try my best to upload, My first time uploading a hand drawn picture with a laptop.

I've hand drawn 2 already but if you want them I'll let you have them (2 chosen)

Thanksz@

Last edited by ShadyX2 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

-----

Ultimate Member

-----
Ultimate Member

Edge want's to draw! (ShadyX2's WorkShop) (NOT TAKING REQUESTS ATM!) Empty Re: Edge want's to draw! (ShadyX2's WorkShop) (NOT TAKING REQUESTS ATM!)

Post by ----- Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:08 am

ShadyX2 wrote:Ok, so now I'm getting bored I got 1 request from my other thread.
Wanting to get more in this one, all you need to do is give me link of your favourite ANIME (ONLY!) and I will Hand Draw it and try my best to upload, My first time uploading a hand drawn picture with a laptop.

I've hand drawn 2 already but if you want them I'll let you have them (2 chosen)

Thanksz@

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-c6x4O67d-44/TmEI-0s5sOI/AAAAAAAAABk/-ejCdlTSzg8/s1600/darker-than-black-2nd.png

Aww yeah. Bauss anime.

Back to top Go down

Shads

Ultimate Member

Shads
Ultimate Member

Edge want's to draw! (ShadyX2's WorkShop) (NOT TAKING REQUESTS ATM!) Empty Re: Edge want's to draw! (ShadyX2's WorkShop) (NOT TAKING REQUESTS ATM!)

Post by Shads Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:25 pm

Sekai wrote:
ShadyX2 wrote:Ok, so now I'm getting bored I got 1 request from my other thread.

Thanksz@

Aww yeah. Bauss anime.

Lol I'll try my hardest. Cause I'm quite doin simple.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top