D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STR Scrolls For Overoll, Top & Bottom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ManoItsMe

STR Scrolls For Overoll, Top & Bottom Empty STR Scrolls For Overoll, Top & Bottom

Post by ManoItsMe Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:57 am

There are no STR scrolls for overoll, top and bottom in the server!
What makes buying Powerful Visitor Suit a waste!
So please make the All-In-One-Store NPC, sells Scrolls for STR for overoll, top and bottom for 10%, 60%, 15%, 65% too!
AND YES, I'VE BEEN CHEKING THE NPC THAT SELLS ALL SCROLLS..
and by the way, if you can, please make that npc sell chaos scroll and white scrolls too.

and the last thing, thanks alot Kite for making me waste all of my smegas while your answer about it was "well idk Surprised" f3.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

STR Scrolls For Overoll, Top & Bottom Empty Re: STR Scrolls For Overoll, Top & Bottom

Post by Knives Mon Jun 13, 2011 11:28 pm

ManoItsMe wrote:There are no STR scrolls for overoll, top and bottom in the server!
What makes buying Powerful Visitor Suit a waste!
So please make the All-In-One-Store NPC, sells Scrolls for STR for overoll, top and bottom for 10%, 60%, 15%, 65% too!
AND YES, I'VE BEEN CHEKING THE NPC THAT SELLS ALL SCROLLS..
and by the way, if you can, please make that npc sell chaos scroll and white scrolls too.

and the last thing, thanks alot Kite for making me waste all of my smegas while your answer about it was "well idk :o" f3.

I don't think the all in one shop has STR scrolls. However, it has DEF scrolls. I'm sure that's what I used to scroll my alien overall. Then again, you could always search around for an ordinary NPC that sells many kinds of scrolls. If that doesn't work, then the LAST resort is to hunt them out, and I think you would hate doing it the nearly impossible way. I hope it won't end up like that for you.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top