D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Update Log.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

alienblob

alienblob

Official Update Log. - Page 4 Empty Re: Official Update Log.

Post by alienblob Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:40 pm

I know But Im Saying He could expand it into other players not just Toons

Back to top Go down

Faze

VFX

Faze
VFX

Post by Faze Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:27 pm

alienblob wrote:I know But Im Saying He could expand it into other players not just Toons

That's up to toon if he wants to release it to players, but it will be very unlikely that he would.

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:21 pm

{Lørd}_Kill4Fun wrote:okay cool. I'll keep churning out ideas to stop players from doing stupid bullshit , and some nifty stuff to add on to the server, provided that they're feasible Cool

Thanks for your ideas, I thank all of you as you're all so good at making them.

But you guys don't realize this DDoS is making things very hard for me to do..

I require the Dedi at times, which with Alpha trying to fix things/block the ddoser, and the DDoSer crashing me, I don't have time to change stuffs.

Also, when I DO update it, there's only a 5-25minute uptime until it goes down for another 10minutes or longer.

Occupations were released yesterday, and a few minutes later the server was down again.

For now, I'm doing source updates (Fixing bugs, updating things that need to be blocked, and adding minor features which aren't my concern at the moment.)

But yeah, GM's can !spy <ign> and retrieve 1). the Player's ACCOUNT creation date, and 2). the Player's CHARACTER creation date. (This will be on Revision 4 - current being 2.5)

Lols, In revision 5 will be Occupation Level-ups. Will be mentioned on the official thread. derp

Back to top Go down

auzz10

Official Update Log. - Page 4 Empty Thank you!

Post by auzz10 Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:09 pm

[/quote]Thanks for your ideas, I thank all of you as you're all so good at making them.

But you guys don't realize this DDoS is making things very hard for me to do..

I require the Dedi at times, which with Alpha trying to fix things/block the ddoser, and the DDoSer crashing me, I don't have time to change stuffs.

Also, when I DO update it, there's only a 5-25minute uptime until it goes down for another 10minutes or longer.

Occupations were released yesterday, and a few minutes later the server was down again.

For now, I'm doing source updates (Fixing bugs, updating things that need to be blocked, and adding minor features which aren't my concern at the moment.)

But yeah, GM's can !spy <ign> and retrieve 1). the Player's ACCOUNT creation date, and 2). the Player's CHARACTER creation date. (This will be on Revision 4 - current being 2.5)

Lols, In revision 5 will be Occupation Level-ups. Will be mentioned on the official thread. derp[/quote]

Thanks for letting us know what's "in the works" right now, it's encouraging and important to know that the staff is working hard and this shows us they're thankful for the members of this server.
Smile
-Austin

Back to top Go down

Barndon

Barndon

Post by Barndon Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:24 am

Eric for the occupations npc, can you make like a warning page before you choose the occupation? I lost 100 chickens when I chose "Smega Pro" and I didn't really wanted it in the first place. Making a warning page for the occupations NPC is a good idea so players don't lose their crap making one click before finding out what its gonna take.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top