D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder Mystery [implemented]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Murder Mystery [implemented] Empty Murder Mystery [implemented]

Post by RayStormX Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:02 am

This event was my original idea and I'm putting this here for people to check out the rules and such on how to play it. This event has several variations, like my other events.

Map locations: pick any map that has no portals that lead to it. It helps to pick scary or creepy maps. once players leave that map, they should have no way of getting back in.

rules: Someone in this map will be randomly chosen as the murderer. the GM will describe the murderer, and players have to guess who it is. If they think they know, they have to type @snipe name to kill that player. whoever kills the murderer wins. all players must have @snipeon. the killer cannot be a super donor or gm. when you select the killer, invite them to a chatbox so you can keep a constant eye on their appearances.

KILLERS ARE ALLOWED TO CHANGE CLOTHES AND LOOKS, I RECOMMEND IT

[lightsofhope] has sniped [datran484]
time selections:
Spoiler:

Game modes (variety is the spice of life!):
single: 1 character is the killer. whoever snipes that person wins.

Bonnie&Clyde: 2 players are selected to be the killers. both of them must be sniped in order to win. if only one is sniped and time runs out, everyone still dies, and the killers still win.

Alien: 2 people know who the alien is. one person describes the alien, the other person lies about the alien. players have to figure out who's telling the truth and kill the alien before time runs out.

parasite: 1 person becomes the parasite. describe them. use the stay alive rule. do not replenish time until it runs out. every time it runs out, kill the # of random players listed. they cannot come back. the parasite grows more powerful as time goes on.
!clock 31
if time = 0, kill 2 players.

!clock 46
if time = 0, kill 3 players.

!clock 61
if time = 0, kill 4 players.

!clock 76
if time = 0, kill 5 players.

(optional rules: you can include these if u want)
stay alive: if you are dead, you must click okay. anyone who is sniped, loses instantly, whether or not you got to snipe. This makes players want to avoid getting matched by the description, even if they're not the killer.

distraction: the killer can use a distraction to waste players times. things like spawning monsters or !speakall/!speak , or sending a message to players through notice like
!notice m v I'm coming to kill you.....
etc.

if you want to do another round, have players relog to replenish their @snipe.

Last edited by {BBQ}_Raystormx on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

ρяσησσв™

Ultimate Member

ρяσησσв™
Ultimate Member

Murder Mystery [implemented] Empty Re: Murder Mystery [implemented]

Post by ρяσησσв™ Fri Feb 24, 2012 9:06 am

I played this before with you.
It was fun but people kept on sniping me for fun.LAWL

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top