D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aisu's GM App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(-Astronomy-)

Dedicated Member

(-Astronomy-)
Dedicated Member

Aisu's GM App Empty Aisu's GM App

Post by (-Astronomy-) Wed May 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Name:>Real Life Name> (Ah'khat Aoei'tae Sao'khumeit) >Family name>(Clifton Bennett)

IGN: Aisu

Why do you wish to be a GM: I wish to be a GM because i respect Alpha & his fellow GM's. Also i follow by the server rules an i don't annoy any GM's. I give Player Support(e.g training spots, Server tour, an basic server rules

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: In a general sense; i was on since this server was hamachi when it first became v83 (Metro FM). My character then was named "Akorai" an somehow that account got bugged. After that happened the server had just changed FM themes to the Galaxy FM theme.

Any GM Experience: Yes: i have been a GM on a v62, v75 server (forgot their names). Also i have created beta servers of versions: 62, 75, and 83. (the v83 servers: AkuramuMS & SnowMS)
These are the only one i can remember.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: yes; first ill tell them how to upload the server. (tell them where they can find all the things needed for the server.) --> (Download section of main site)

How can you help the server: I can help the server by voting everyday to maintain the servers status of being top over other servers. Also i could be a help desk for the server to help out all of the new players to give the rest of the GM's a break of the beggers on the server. An last to try to help to keep the server in order.

EXTRAS: My name is Ah'khat and i'm a quiet person that speaks orlsk (the L is silent), japanese, and english. (Orlsk is my native tongue that i speak.) I like helping the players of the server Very Happy!! From this help i gain respect from the players Very Happy Also i get respect from the GM's.

I ENJOY THIS SERVER; KEEP UP WITH YOUR AWESOME WORK ALPHA Very Happy

ENJOY Very Happy~!!

Back to top Go down

{GM}_Lazarus

Dedicated Member

{GM}_Lazarus
Dedicated Member

Aisu's GM App Empty Re: Aisu's GM App

Post by {GM}_Lazarus Thu May 26, 2011 1:41 am

Haijorken wrote:Name:>Real Life Name> (Ah'khat Aoei'tae Sao'khumeit) >Family name>(Clifton Bennett)

IGN: Aisu

Why do you wish to be a GM: I wish to be a GM because i respect Alpha & his fellow GM's. Also i follow by the server rules an i don't annoy any GM's. I give Player Support(e.g training spots, Server tour, an basic server rules

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: In a general sense; i was on since this server was hamachi when it first became v83 (Metro FM). My character then was named "Akorai" an somehow that account got bugged. After that happened the server had just changed FM themes to the Galaxy FM theme.

Any GM Experience: Yes: i have been a GM on a v62, v75 server (forgot their names). Also i have created beta servers of versions: 62, 75, and 83. (the v83 servers: AkuramuMS & SnowMS)
These are the only one i can remember.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: yes; first ill tell them how to upload the server. (tell them where they can find all the things needed for the server.) --> (Download section of main site)

How can you help the server: I can help the server by voting everyday to maintain the servers status of being top over other servers. Also i could be a help desk for the server to help out all of the new players to give the rest of the GM's a break of the beggers on the server. An last to try to help to keep the server in order.

EXTRAS: My name is Ah'khat and i'm a quiet person that speaks orlsk (the L is silent), japanese, and english. (Orlsk is my native tongue that i speak.) I like helping the players of the server Very Happy!! From this help i gain respect from the players Very Happy Also i get respect from the GM's.

I ENJOY THIS SERVER; KEEP UP WITH YOUR AWESOME WORK ALPHA Very Happy

ENJOY Very Happy~!!

Nice app Aisu. I bet you'll get it Smile.

Anyways, good luck (BTW this is Lazarus).

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum