D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BlueBerriess (Warp abuse, escaping jail)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

BlueBerriess (Warp abuse, escaping jail) Empty BlueBerriess (Warp abuse, escaping jail)

Post by RayStormX Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Character Name:
Blueberriess

Reason:
This player has repeatedly escaped jail in front of me after being jailed for failing to listen. I told donors and superdonors repeatedly to leave my event because they were being disruptive. warping in after they lose, or coming into the event just to watch and not even play. All the donors left except berriess and hoe (hoe was afk). So I jail Blueberriess until the event is over, and when i type /find blueberriess, lo and behold, he's not in jail. I jail him and he just warps out again while I'm explaining why he's there and why he shouldn't escape jail.

Testimonials:
{WZ}_smadow was there, as well as Hoe and Whytee.

Justice:
pick one:
a)Tempban 1 week
b)removal of donor status 1 week
C)30 hours of "community service"
*helping players, answering questions, helping them train, etc (hours must be logged by a gm.)
I'm open to other suggestions. It should be made very clear that you cannot disrespect GMs by disregarding their warnings and just blowing them off. Just because you pay does not mean you are above the law.
Screenshots/proof:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by {BBQ}_Raystormx on Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Request

Ultimate Member

Request
Ultimate Member

BlueBerriess (Warp abuse, escaping jail) Empty Re: BlueBerriess (Warp abuse, escaping jail)

Post by Request Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:36 pm

I pick B..
Why you gotta be a party pooper bro?

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

BlueBerriess (Warp abuse, escaping jail) Empty Re: BlueBerriess (Warp abuse, escaping jail)

Post by RayStormX Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Request wrote:I pick B..
Why you gotta be a party pooper bro?

me or him?

Back to top Go down

Berriess

Ultimate Member

Berriess
Ultimate Member

Post by Berriess Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:29 pm

Lol, i did @goto fm the secodn the timer went 0, but i didnt have time to explain really and when u tried to tell me i wasnt there, it seems like that in these ss, lol. i had to stalk someone to tell them something important, and had to leave for valentines that, so i geuss i did mess up there. Ehhh its cause your ray, you know f3, i thought the second time was smadow messing with me, like he always does. But i'll go with the consequences, but i dont believe something like C is really required for this level of abuse Lol. And ray, u should know me better than this F3

Back to top Go down

Uitaka

GM

Uitaka
GM

Post by Uitaka Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:54 am

Me be votingggggg A since THE JAIL DOESN'T WORK why not ban in fact u have the rights for banning him (CONSULTED TO ALPHA BEFORE) And u should KNOW BETTER BERRIES JUST LISTEN TO THE GM AND BE QUIET

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:51 am

Lol berriess want me to list down all the things you did?

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Post by Otaku Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:55 am

Exp wrote:Lol berriess want me to list down all the things you did?

Yes pl0x

Back to top Go down

fuckboiii.com

Ultimate Member

fuckboiii.com
Ultimate Member

Post by fuckboiii.com Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:57 am

Hmm thats about.....4...

MILLION

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:29 am

[Otaku] wrote:

Yes pl0x

lemme list some...
He warped me to a bugged map before and i had to unstuck my character.
Warped away when i needed him for important matters, insulting me and warping away even though i was shouting at him telling him not to warp away
escaping jail when i jailed him for insulting plus not cooperating with GMs. (all these happens more than once except warping me to bugged map)

Back to top Go down

Berriess

Ultimate Member

Berriess
Ultimate Member

Post by Berriess Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:52 am

Exp wrote:
[Otaku] wrote:

Yes pl0x

lemme list some...
He warped me to a bugged map before and i had to unstuck my character.
Warped away when i needed him for important matters, insulting me and warping away even though i was shouting at him telling him not to warp away
escaping jail when i jailed him for insulting plus not cooperating with GMs. (all these happens more than once except warping me to bugged map)

Please Exp, just dont talk, first all, all nbut one thing u said was true. I could list several things you've done which is way more abuse than i did. Uitaka, a ban would be if i abused powers, screwed around with staff, and escaped multiple times without a legit reason. Also if i was planning to do something bad to get banned by losing 100$, i could do so much shit. Just logic stuff if u know me and know my goals

Back to top Go down

AndroidS3x

Dedicated Member

AndroidS3x
Dedicated Member

Post by AndroidS3x Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:22 am

i pick A. but for 3 weeks. Berriess is repeatedly not following GM's orders. this donor abuses his powers a lot from what i've seen. this just proves it more.

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 am

Don't involve me in your examination. o-o
Anyways Voting for B Razz

Back to top Go down

Berriess

Ultimate Member

Berriess
Ultimate Member

Post by Berriess Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:48 am

๖ۣۜΛภðřσîðŠ∄x wrote:i pick A. but for 3 weeks. Berriess is repeatedly not following GM's orders. this donor abuses his powers a lot from what i've seen. this just proves it more.

Please george, i dont want to piss you off, but the only abuse was leaving jail a few times, and the times with exp doesn't count, cause he would send me there just for logging on and saying inb4berriessannoysme

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

Post by Λlphα Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:14 am

Donor shouldn't be able to escape Jail, warp to GMs/Owner, go to GM map, jail people.

B it is.

Back to top Go down

Berriess

Ultimate Member

Berriess
Ultimate Member

Post by Berriess Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:46 pm

[Øฬภєг]•๖ۣۜΛŁρђą wrote:Donor shouldn't be able to escape Jail, warp to GMs/Owner, go to GM map, jail people.

B it is.

i totally saw this comming Lol, but thats fine, i do deserve cause of that, but anything for my mom Lol. Valentines day when after i logged off, my dad dragged me to so many malls. geuss how much wee spent, 400$$$$$ gawd, my mom is so expensive LOL

Edit: Does gm map include the dark one as well? cause its fun chilling in map 0 Lol

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:14 pm

You could have logged off while you were in jail; your argument is invalid.

Back to top Go down

LegendaryDuku

Ultimate Member

LegendaryDuku
Ultimate Member

Post by LegendaryDuku Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Berriess wrote:Edit: Does gm map include the dark one as well? cause its fun chilling in map 0 Lol

No, the black map is a custom map. Never really used for gm affairs.

Back to top Go down

Whytee

Whytee

Post by Whytee Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:01 pm

HEY I see myself in all 4 screenshots Very Happy
But anyways
on the Donator's Rules on What Willi has written...

WilliNetwork wrote:
3: Interaction w/ Users
- You may not warp other users or yourself to jail maps, GM Map, unreleased maps.
- You may not warp to GMs and/or Owners unless GM or Admin wishes you to do so.
- You may not interfere in a non-public discussion with users.

It says do not warp to jails
do not warp GMs
so....... you should check on the rules more often :]

Back to top Go down

Berriess

Ultimate Member

Berriess
Ultimate Member

Post by Berriess Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:11 pm

{BBQ}_Raystormx wrote:You could have logged off while you were in jail; your argument is invalid.

i was told from other gm, doing that serves no purpose and when i logged on, i still would have to do some stuff and u know what i mean,

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:29 pm

Berriess wrote:
{BBQ}_Raystormx wrote:You could have logged off while you were in jail; your argument is invalid.

i was told from other gm, doing that serves no purpose and when i logged on, i still would have to do some stuff and u know what i mean,

you're missing the point. instead of violating the rules by escaping jail, you could have logged off in jail. DERP.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top