D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MrHyde catches a duper/hacker "lllRoaring" with SS *New Pictures added*

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mr.Hyde

MrHyde catches a duper/hacker "lllRoaring" with SS *New Pictures added* Empty MrHyde catches a duper/hacker "lllRoaring" with SS *New Pictures added*

Post by Mr.Hyde Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:16 am

Well, he started bribing me on giving me an MSI if I were to go to his guild and he promised that users there get MSIs every week. I have a pic he used trade and he was all you can have this if you join guild. He told me he has 0 reborns. He was such an ass and kept trading me... so i took a picture on the last trade he made, he accepted and closed again but this time he wasn't fast enough so i got a screen shot. Plus he talked about a "friend" taking him to donor island.

MrHyde catches a duper/hacker "lllRoaring" with SS *New Pictures added* Untitled

After talking to Alex the duper was now a hacker was sighted again

MrHyde catches a duper/hacker "lllRoaring" with SS *New Pictures added* Untitled1

Last edited by Mr.Hyde on Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New picture)

Back to top Go down

fuckboiii.com

Ultimate Member

fuckboiii.com
Ultimate Member

MrHyde catches a duper/hacker "lllRoaring" with SS *New Pictures added* Empty Re: MrHyde catches a duper/hacker "lllRoaring" with SS *New Pictures added*

Post by fuckboiii.com Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:01 am

LOL Was it even Necessary?

Back to top Go down

Mr.Hyde

MrHyde catches a duper/hacker "lllRoaring" with SS *New Pictures added* Empty Re: MrHyde catches a duper/hacker "lllRoaring" with SS *New Pictures added*

Post by Mr.Hyde Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:18 am

BlueCosmix wrote:LOL Was it even Necessary?

Yes, yes it was :3

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:03 am

he my friend btw but i dun care. he use injector gadget to hack gm roar and dupe. he quit the game now but i sure he will come back. (because i here)

MrHyde catches a duper/hacker "lllRoaring" with SS *New Pictures added* Maple010

Back to top Go down

♥SmexySophia♥

♥SmexySophia♥

Post by ♥SmexySophia♥ Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:26 pm

khuddin1992 wrote:he my friend btw but i dun care. he use injector gadget to hack gm roar and dupe. he quit the game now but i sure he will come back. (because i here)

MrHyde catches a duper/hacker "lllRoaring" with SS *New Pictures added* Maple010
Ban that hacker pls

Last edited by DemonMask on Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:15 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:36 am

DemonMask wrote:
khuddin1992 wrote:he my friend btw but i dun care. he use injector gadget to hack gm roar and dupe. he quit the game now but i sure he will come back. (because i here)

Actually He Used Injector Gadget to Inject a PE (Packet Edit) to dupe item and so on. But how can They get so good at PE anyway? i can't even Know wth are those!
Well Hacker is Hacker! Ban Hammer Pls

-message deleted- dont teach people how to hack.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top