Bricks are yummy.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 28
Location : California

Bricks are yummy. Empty Bricks are yummy.

Post by RayStormX on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:16 am

Bricks are yummy. 20110923
after reading this, I googled if it was possible to eat a brick without dying or any shitty side longterm effects.

If a girl pulled this on me, I would eat this brick.
Unless she was a total bitch. then I would make her eat it. afro

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Posts : 923
Points : 946
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 21
Location : 秋葉原

Bricks are yummy. Empty Re: Bricks are yummy.

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:23 am

Lol o-o
I think you will die if you are gonna eat that brick o-o
Anyways that's better than drinking cement.

_________________
Bricks are yummy. KoreanBunny-1
Bricks are yummy. Smadow-0

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Posts : 410
Points : 458
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere.

Bricks are yummy. Empty Re: Bricks are yummy.

Post by Otaku on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:24 am

Just, break it into little pieces; make a sammich and eat it; think of the bricks as lumpy sugar pieces.

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 28
Location : California

Bricks are yummy. Empty Re: Bricks are yummy.

Post by RayStormX on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:40 am

It's certainly doable and not lethal as lOng as you don't eat sharp pieces or huge chunks.
Hmmmm
But eating the brick would freak out the girl and make her dump me.

Hmmmm

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Posts : 410
Points : 458
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere.

Bricks are yummy. Empty Re: Bricks are yummy.

Post by Otaku on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:41 am

Raystormx wrote:It's certainly doable and not lethal as lOng as you don't eat sharp pieces or huge chunks.
Hmmmm
But eating the brick would freak out the girl and make her dump me.

Hmmmm

If she ask's you to do it and you do it, she can't be mad; she asked. C:

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Posts : 923
Points : 946
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 21
Location : 秋葉原

Bricks are yummy. Empty Re: Bricks are yummy.

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:45 am

RealistBG wrote:
Raystormx wrote:It's certainly doable and not lethal as lOng as you don't eat sharp pieces or huge chunks.
Hmmmm
But eating the brick would freak out the girl and make her dump me.

Hmmmm

If she ask's you to do it and you do it, she can't be mad; she asked. C:
She will freak out and call the emergency o-o
And in total she would think about you as full creeper.

_________________
Bricks are yummy. KoreanBunny-1
Bricks are yummy. Smadow-0

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Posts : 410
Points : 458
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2011-11-19
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere.

Bricks are yummy. Empty Re: Bricks are yummy.

Post by Otaku on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:47 am

ジョンWZエディタ♬ wrote:
RealistBG wrote:
Raystormx wrote:It's certainly doable and not lethal as lOng as you don't eat sharp pieces or huge chunks.
Hmmmm
But eating the brick would freak out the girl and make her dump me.

Hmmmm

If she ask's you to do it and you do it, she can't be mad; she asked. C:
She will freak out and call the emergency o-o
And in total she would think about you as full creeper.

True that but still, it shows you're willing to go above and beyond for the call of love.

Wait.. why are we even talking about eating a brick for a girl?...

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Posts : 923
Points : 946
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 21
Location : 秋葉原

Bricks are yummy. Empty Re: Bricks are yummy.

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:57 am

RealistBG wrote:
ジョンWZエディタ♬ wrote:
RealistBG wrote:
Raystormx wrote:It's certainly doable and not lethal as lOng as you don't eat sharp pieces or huge chunks.
Hmmmm
But eating the brick would freak out the girl and make her dump me.

Hmmmm

If she ask's you to do it and you do it, she can't be mad; she asked. C:
She will freak out and call the emergency o-o
And in total she would think about you as full creeper.

True that but still, it shows you're willing to go above and beyond for the call of love.

Wait.. why are we even talking about eating a brick for a girl?...
That even sounds wrong o-o
Do whatever girl asks = Dumbness o-o

_________________
Bricks are yummy. KoreanBunny-1
Bricks are yummy. Smadow-0

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Posts : 1970
Points : 2246
Reputation : 132
Join date : 2011-10-05
Age : 28
Location : California

Bricks are yummy. Empty Re: Bricks are yummy.

Post by RayStormX on Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:58 am

I ate a brick. Now eat my dick. PROVE THAT YOU LOVE ME

_________________
GM!RayStormX   &  Zweihander
Status:: Offline indefinitely
If you have been unfairly banned, PM me and I'll help you the best I can.

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Posts : 923
Points : 946
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2011-07-09
Age : 21
Location : 秋葉原

Bricks are yummy. Empty Re: Bricks are yummy.

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ on Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:03 am

Raystormx wrote:I ate a brick. Now eat my dick. PROVE THAT YOU LOVE ME
LOL?
Seems legit o-o
BRICK FETISH FTW o-o
Anyways where you found that comics?

_________________
Bricks are yummy. KoreanBunny-1
Bricks are yummy. Smadow-0

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content




Bricks are yummy. Empty Re: Bricks are yummy.

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum