D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cookieees - Advertising other servers

View previous topic View next topic Go down

{GFX}Critical{WZ}

WZ editor

{GFX}Critical{WZ}
WZ editor

Cookieees - Advertising other servers Empty Cookieees - Advertising other servers

Post by {GFX}Critical{WZ} Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:54 pm

New player named Cookieees who is currently apart of the darkstory server logged in and advertised their server in the very busy FM.

Cookieees - Advertising other servers 1fe5g7

As of now he is banned, considering he had no past relation to dchaosms and only used it for
advertising purposed

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Cookieees - Advertising other servers Empty Re: Cookieees - Advertising other servers

Post by Knives Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:16 pm

WELL WELL... "KhuddinMS", you say? I do nelieve I remember a player with an IGN similar to that. I think it's khuddin1992 or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Pazz

Ultimate Member

Pazz
Ultimate Member

Cookieees - Advertising other servers Empty Re: Cookieees - Advertising other servers

Post by Pazz Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:40 pm

[Nether]_Knives wrote:WELL WELL... "KhuddinMS", you say? I do nelieve I remember a player with an IGN similar to that. I think it's khuddin1992 or something like that.

Yea, there was.... then him and darkelectro, and some other players from here went to ***** story.

( i did the **** part, why would i advertise -_-)

Back to top Go down

fuckboiii.com

Ultimate Member

fuckboiii.com
Ultimate Member

Post by fuckboiii.com Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:13 am

Nah That Fucker is x3Februaryx3 cause Some Guy From DarkStory Went in to D.ChaosMS EX and I Remembered That guy and we started Chillin Then Cookiees(XsFebruaryX3) came along and he Told me he was him and wanted me to Join DarkStory

Back to top Go down

khuddin1992

Ultimate Member

khuddin1992
Ultimate Member

Post by khuddin1992 Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:53 pm

yeah that is my server.... so problem? i never ask people to join in because my server is hamachi base. and i will never accept people from this server...... and btw Dylan / Mr Critical please GTFO from DarkStory chat.... all my people will never come back here again.....

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top