D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good-bye great server.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

เкคг๏ร

เкคг๏ร

Good-bye great server. Empty Good-bye great server.

Post by เкคг๏ร Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:30 am

I don't expect anyone to really read this, so in short:Good bye.
Well, as I'm posting this, this will be my official Good-bye. As Sloth, as Kagura, or Ikaros.
I am very grateful that the gms, people and owners spent time fixing the sever. but alas, in my position as a player I was happy where I was.
I'm tired or working on a character that may be deleted Again. Sure, it's a private server, and
things are easy to obtain. The same reason it gets boring after a while. Gm's won't complain much because they can just create the Msi's of there dreams at any moment. but during the time in which the server got wiped to when it was restored I happily made a character, got her to an amazing dmg amount. and now I have to start over again. but the thing is I'm not. I'm through with this, and the server. maybe one day I'll come back, and who knows. maybe then my Character would magically be there like she was.

Bye Friends, Gm's and Owners.
Until Next time ~ Mira.

Back to top Go down

Otaku

Ultimate Member

Otaku
Ultimate Member

Good-bye great server. Empty Re: Good-bye great server.

Post by Otaku Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:05 am

Well, I can understand your reasoning of things but really, it's not that bad if you think about it. The compensation is pretty good as it is, putting my damage at a high enough place where it's a one-hit kill but, it's your choice.

So bye. ;c

Back to top Go down

Aniki

Ultimate Member

Aniki
Ultimate Member

Post by Aniki Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:04 pm

Bye mira~
hope ya revist somtimes :3

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:44 pm

เкคг๏ร wrote:I don't expect anyone to really read this, so in short:Good bye.
Well, as I'm posting this, this will be my official Good-bye. As Sloth, as Kagura, or Ikaros.
I am very grateful that the gms, people and owners spent time fixing the sever. but alas, in my position as a player I was happy where I was.
I'm tired or working on a character that may be deleted Again. Sure, it's a private server, and
things are easy to obtain. The same reason it gets boring after a while. Gm's won't complain much because they can just create the Msi's of there dreams at any moment. but during the time in which the server got wiped to when it was restored I happily made a character, got her to an amazing dmg amount. and now I have to start over again. but the thing is I'm not. I'm through with this, and the server. maybe one day I'll come back, and who knows. maybe then my Character would magically be there like she was.

Bye Friends, Gm's and Owners.
Until Next time ~ Mira.
...This wasn't a wipe. Our characters are the same as before the item wipe happened. If you didn't make your first character before the item wipe, then you should have no reason to quit. All of my "Recon" characters that I deleted after the item wipe happened returned. The new one I made was removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:30 pm

Miraa... :c
At least tell me if you have MSN or Skype or something D:
Imma miss you... :<

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top