D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Withnoname11's GM app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Zack

Withnoname11's GM app Empty Withnoname11's GM app

Post by Zack Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:23 pm

Name:Zack
IGN:Withnoname11

Why do you wish to be a gm: I wish to be a gm because it seams like a job that you have to be responsible to get and i feel as its a job that i have to respect. I also would like to be a GM because I have many people that i might recommend this server to my friends at Gms to join so i can make us all happy with our friends.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Two weeks and all thanks to Theiry my friend from gms recommended me. but two weeks of playing makes me want to become a GM. This server is the best by far and its been so far so good.

Any GM experience: Ive been a gm twice in two different servers but after all of the other private servers this is the best so far. Thanks to all of my friends. I will probably be allot of help in my opinion

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes i am able how do explain how to play to a noob Ive done it before to a couple of of them in the chat box when i am in the chat box daily its fun to help out people. And i will try my best to help people threw out my time as a GM

How can you help the server: I would help people by making events daily(asking first) and telling people how to play and guide them how to reach a good point in this game and i would like for all of the people i help to enjoy this game.

Info about you I am a good person if you meet me and i am also kind to others I am also a active player. I have a tendency to help people when needed even if they don't need help.

Last edited by Zack on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

ThatCatInBoots

Withnoname11's GM app Empty Re: Withnoname11's GM app

Post by ThatCatInBoots Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:08 pm

Its good Zack c: -le claps-

Back to top Go down

Zack

Withnoname11's GM app Empty thanks

Post by Zack Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:13 pm

ThatCatInBoots wrote:Its good Zack c: -le claps-

Thank you!