D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iMini's GM App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nomi

Nomi

iMini's GM App Empty iMini's GM App

Post by Nomi Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Name: Michelle

IGN: iMini

Why do you wish to be a GM: I love helping people, I love making friends and being friendly, and I hate hackers.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Not that long i've been playing on and off. I started playing I think over half a year ago, I quit because I got addicted to another game. I came back 2 months later my friend asked me to re-join so I joined but after a week my friend stopped coming on so in about 3 weeks I quit again. Now I'm back but I made a new character. ^^

Any GM experience: I was a GM for DinoMS and an Intern for MapleZtory

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes I can. I was a super noob for a long long time, didn't know a thing for 2 years. I've had a lot of experience with maplestory so of course I can explain how to play to a noob. (:

How can you help the server: I can ban hackers, make sure everyone follows the rules, I will help people, I can make a advertisement video, I am a very friendly person, I can host events. (More info in other)

Other*: (Info about you) My name is Michelle I am 14 years old. I love Maplestory! I've been playing Maplestory ever since I was 9. I started playing Maplestory Private Servers when I was 10 and have been playing them ever since. I love Math and Science, I love figuring out computers so I decided when I got older I am going to become a Computer Software Engineer. I wasn't a GM for long because the server shut down but I am a fast learner and serious if I need to be. I am homeschooled so I can wake up and sleep whenever so I can be very active and if you need me at a certain time Monday-Friday I can come on. Saturdays and Sundays I am very busy. I love rollerskating so On Saturdays I go skating from 10am-6pm and Sundays I have church from 9am-11am and skating from 12pm-6pm and sometimes 8pm. I live in the USA my state is Colorado and my time zone is MST (Mountain Time Zone)

Can you GFX*: (Explain and show some proof if you can) Yes i can GFX. Here are some examples:
Okay it wont let me post external links sorry if this is a pain.

s1183. photobucket. com albums/x463/iMikifu/?action=view&current=2w6xmjt.jpg

youtube .com /watch?v=mCslkH8E4A8&feature=channel_video_title

Oh and sorry I had a laggy recorder when I screen recorded I now have Camtasia Studio 7 registered

Last edited by Nomi on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to include the screenrecorder issue)

Back to top Go down

-Scruffy-

-Scruffy-

iMini's GM App Empty Re: iMini's GM App

Post by -Scruffy- Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Nomi wrote:
How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: Not that long i've been playing on and off.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yes I can.

#2 You can explain by?
Other then that, its all good c:
Good Luck!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum