D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WiredLife's GM APP :D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

x3WiredLife

Dedicated Member

x3WiredLife
Dedicated Member

WiredLife's GM APP :D Empty WiredLife's GM APP :D

Post by x3WiredLife Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:34 am

Name: Jovelle

IGN: WiredLifex3

Why do you wish to be a GM: I've always wanted to be a GM. I wish to make this server a better place for everyone. I love to help people, it makes me happy. I dislike hackers -.- so I hope to do something about them.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: For about a month plus I believe, started about beginning of Sept.

Any GM experience: Nope, But I can learn pretty quickly~

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: Yep,I pretty much know all the commands and what each NPC does. I can explain to people using simple but clear explanations. I'll make sure they enjoy DChaos Very Happy

How can you help the server: I can help by maintaining order in this server. I will inform players of any errors in the game and ensure them that it will be fixed. I will make sure that there will be no trouble makers in the server, and I'll try my best to make this server a very peaceful and friendly server. I'm also active at the XAT chat box, I always try my best to help people with downloading the game.

Other: I'm 16 years old, from Singapore, I'm currently on holiday, so I tend to be active, and I normally play the game after school (: I LOVE ANIME! Yes, I'm a Anime Freak! I am friendly and approachable, I love making friends!

Well, for coding and GFX, I know nothing about those stuff, sorry ~

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum