D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ItsAlex GM app

View previous topic View next topic Go down

aleckk

ItsAlex GM app Empty ItsAlex GM app

Post by aleckk Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:14 am

Name: Alex

IGN: ItsAlex

Why do you wish to be a GM: Well, i love to help people. I seriously do, helping people always make me happy.
I always feel people respect you when you helped them when they just started the game .

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX: I recently just started, i know it's a short period of time playing in D.ChaosMS, i am very sure that i can improve D.ChaosMS .

Any GM experience: I been a admin/Head GM on GardenMS, which is still open now. It's my friend server, but i am not active in it because that server doesn't have much players yet.

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob: If it's leveling problems i would recommend places to train at their level. If other problems i would help them at all cost. I make sure they are happy with the help i am giving them and let them enjoy their stay on D.ChaosMS.

How can you help the server: I want this server to be a better community for other players and staffs, giving my best i can and inviting players to join this server. P.S: I have rich friends who always donates.

Other*: (Info about you) I am a competitive player in Real life, i am a Asian. From Singapore, so my english may look werid for you somehow, i am active because it's my holiday right now, i usually spent my time on computer for 6-12 hours. So i will be either helping my friends server or doing other stuffs (: . I play Counter strike 1.6. I am a Muay thai fighter (:, not really professional though.. I always love helping people Very Happy . This word " Thank you " mean so much to me (:.

Can you GFX*: (Explain and show some proof if you can) I can, photoshop or photoscape. I don't have proofs but yeah, i sure know (: . Very Happy

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum