D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TeeHee Welp This Is FAREWELL C: Byee iEmmy

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

TeeHee Welp This Is FAREWELL C: Byee iEmmy - Page 2 Empty Re: TeeHee Welp This Is FAREWELL C: Byee iEmmy

Post by Sardine Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:00 pm

{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:/sarcasme

Funny thing I'd like to point out, he said this was a typo in the chat box, but it's not likely to make the same typo twice... is it?

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

TeeHee Welp This Is FAREWELL C: Byee iEmmy - Page 2 Empty Re: TeeHee Welp This Is FAREWELL C: Byee iEmmy

Post by Kiraa Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:03 pm

EmmyHATESYou wrote:
{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:@Willi Who Brought you into this?Bussiness, Mind yours.
@Emmy ... I asked for a simple sorry.. this is what you say "If you attack me your gona get attacked back"
... And then you tell Uitaka you said sorry, And as soon as you seee me, Boom, Bitch Mode, Wtf do you want me to do? Im not your punching bagg emmy, +All summer I had to deal with you pulling smart moves on me, threatining my server, insulting me, telling my Co that I gave you Gm.. (was not true). I cant take it anymore.. This morning, was a beautiful day, then i see you on chat saying "He ignores me beacause I troll him x3" All happy, Like if you enjoyed trolling me. Beacause I used the xat ignore button on you you suddenly became a two face, atleast I saw part of what you said, just made my day./sarcasme. Are you Leaving or not Is the question, and you cant lie about saying u insulted me JUST on my server, I have good memory.
@Alpha Gratz On 555 Post Lol

TeeHee Welp This Is FAREWELL C: Byee iEmmy - Page 2 Image12
yes i did say that ok and? u shuda kept ur ignore button pressed then we wudnt be in this issue u just proved to me and ppl reading u wanted to start sumthing im not afraid to admit im rong
There would still be the Issue of You talking behing my back, and always bitching at me.^^
Me? Wating to start something? Says the person who was saying bad stuff about me When I didnt even speak to you yet, Funny. Your saying your not afraid to admit you were wrong, as if i was afraid to, Welp, Im not. Im not wrong, did nothing wrong either, whats to admit? lol w/e, carry on~
@Willi, Haha Still at it? I thought we were done.o -o

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:06 pm

{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:@Willi, Haha Still at it? I thought we were done.o -o

That's what you think.

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:08 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:@Willi, Haha Still at it? I thought we were done.o -o

That's what you think.
@Willi, Well LOL, We shall continue later my worthy opponent? xP

Back to top Go down

EmmyHATESYou

EmmyHATESYou

TeeHee Welp This Is FAREWELL C: Byee iEmmy - Page 2 Empty END OF CONVERSATION

Post by EmmyHATESYou Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:09 pm

{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:
EmmyHATESYou wrote:
@Emmy ... I asked for a simple sorry.. this is what you say "If you attack me your gona get attacked back"
... And then you tell Uitaka you said sorry, And as soon as you seee me, Boom, Bitch Mode, Wtf do you want me to do? Im not your punching bagg emmy, +All summer I had to deal with you pulling smart moves on me, threatining my server, insulting me, telling my Co that I gave you Gm.. (was not true). I cant take it anymore.. This morning, was a beautiful day, then i see you on chat saying "He ignores me beacause I troll him x3" All happy, Like if you enjoyed trolling me. Beacause I used the xat ignore button on you you suddenly became a two face, atleast I saw part of what you said, just made my day./sarcasme. Are you Leaving or not Is the question, and you cant lie about saying u insulted me JUST on my server, I have good memory.

yes i did say that ok and? u shuda kept ur ignore button pressed then we wudnt be in this issue u just proved to me and ppl reading u wanted to start sumthing im not afraid to admit im rong
There would still be the Issue of You talking behing my back, and always bitching at me.^^
Me? Wating to start something? Says the person who was saying bad stuff about me When I didnt even speak to you yet, Funny. Your saying your not afraid to admit you were wrong, as if i was afraid to, Welp, Im not. Im not wrong, did nothing wrong either, whats to admit? lol w/e, carry on~

ok u kno wat ima be the bigger person
IM SORRY ok im sorry i disrepected u ok? believe it if u will if not IDC
im sorry
ok?
im unjailed
ok?
w.e
lets stop talking to eachother and play
ok?
ok

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:15 pm

EmmyHATESYou wrote:
{Rคωя}Kιяαα wrote:
EmmyHATESYou wrote:

ok u kno wat ima be the bigger person
IM SORRY ok im sorry i disrepected u ok? believe it if u will if not IDC
im sorry
ok?
im unjailed
ok?
w.e
lets stop talking to eachother and play
ok?
ok
Best thing that would ever happen to me, thx. ^^
lol @ both our locations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:47 pm

These arguments are feeding my urge to see you guys as a couple.

-End of the ending of the argument-

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top