D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SokoKing issue

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Should SokoKing be banned?

SokoKing issue - Page 3 I_vote_lcap95%SokoKing issue - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 95% 
[ 42 ]
SokoKing issue - Page 3 I_vote_lcap5%SokoKing issue - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 5% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 44

Poll closed
Christmas

Christmas

SokoKing issue - Page 3 Empty Re: SokoKing issue

Post by Christmas Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:17 pm

I thought this day would never come.... Can I vote on this poll over 9000?! santa

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

Post by Lasor Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:07 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:
thisisit517 wrote:by tmr mayb your server gone i can gurantee i will ask nexon to close down your server
asap. happy having fun wif my money

Hmph.. what is the possibility of Nexon actually listening to their users?
Oh right- its 0%.
They aren't coming, and we aren't leaving. You are wasting your time.

Yes, I will have fun with your money, LOOK, I'm playing baseball with your money -throws a ball of money-.

Oh, and I'll take the liberty to find flaws in your sentence. Or is that too much for your self-centered mind to handle?
You can't add a maybe to something that is supposedly guaranteed.
Nexon is a big company, they can't read every single bullshit message they get.
You just threw hundreds of dollars at us like it's candy in Halloween, and you are willing to close it down? Ha, you are going to have a great life in the future you little dick.

Oh, and while I'm at it; let's say bullshit about you in general:
You don't act like 22; you may be Singaporean, but even then, you don't even act like a 22 year old Singaporean, are you a 6 year old who throws money at random white people (not offense in anyway f3) while eating 50 bags of Hot Cheetos a day? Should I bring your mom into this? I'm pretty sure after writing that comment, you felt big, tall, powerful, almighty, monstrous, master of all gods. But guess what? You are just a whiny little dick who loves everything their way or else you will throw a temper tantrum throwing those bags of chips at a wall.

SokoKing issue - Page 3 10832052

Back to top Go down

LunarZeroX

LunarZeroX

SokoKing issue - Page 3 Empty This is... amazing!!

Post by LunarZeroX Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:18 am

Go down for the tl;dr summary, with a special guest! Razz

Finally, after all this time, I can let loose my secret... Yes, TeamLunar, which the main goal is to support the newbs, had a secret secondary goal. You guessed it, SokoKing was our enemy. I am glad that he is banned from the server.

I laugh at you Soko. Haha, get Nexon? I am sure that even if the server was taken down, the owners would find a way to keep their things.
Now I will break down your things, bit by bit.

- Jailed players for no reason
- Jailed "devilsoko" for having part similar name
- Jailed players for making bad remarks about him

This sounds mostly like you jailing players for being butthurt. I mean, you abused you jailing, you jailed someone who had Devil and Soko in the same name (Most likely the person thought you were the equivalent of a demon) so you got mad at him for that, and now, here is where the main butthurt comes in... You jailed players that insulted you. I don't even need to explain...

My Reports:
• Begging GM/Owner
• Disrespect GM/Owner

I have been spying on you through my character, Covert. These seem like very legit reports. You wanted people banned, so by using a popular fear tactic, you told them that you can get a GM to ban them. However, I didn't see many fall for this... especially not me. Also, about the disrespecting GM/Owner part... I have seen this as well. It really doesn't need explaining.

Suspected records:
- Exploiting and Abusing jq npc to obtain chix
- Having mule characters to store said chix

I don't know how you did this and I am not asking, but all those chix you got from donating wasn't enough? Sigh.. this is why my avatars are gonna be derp faces.

Well, I hope you have fun on whatever server you cause havoc on next...

As for the Owners, ignore this guy, he is behind us, keep working on the awesome server, and I will keep playing, knowing that D.Chaos will finally have some peace and quiet. Very Happy

(On a further note, you might wanna ban more than his MS account... Razz)

Too Long, Didn't Read Summary, in the words of Mordin the Salarian (Mass Effect 2):
TeamLunar's secondary secret goal was to get rid of Soko, fulfilled by Soko being banned. Soko is butthurt thinks he can get Nexon. LunarZeroX spied on Soko, uses a character named Covert. Thinks that he has enough chix by donating, but data on him suggests otherwise. Owners should ignore this guy, Enjoy peace and quiet. Might want to ban more than his MS account.

Thank you, Mordin. Very Happy

Last edited by LunarZeroX on Sun Oct 23, 2011 4:20 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding the fact that there is a tl;dr summary :P)

Back to top Go down

{GM} Night

Ultimate Member

Ultimate Member

Post by {GM} Night Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:06 am

LunarZeroX wrote:Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

A server is for people to have fun, make new friends and stuffs. If youre gonna make enemies here, this isnt suitable for you. I suggest you to get a life and dont ruin other's time on D.Chaos. Seriously... if you really hate him that much, you should just meet him irl and just kill him.

He's already banned. Theres no need for you to do all this shit here.

(This should be closed)

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top