D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

People saying i copied the other Toxicboi(the Donator)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ToxicBoii

ToxicBoii

People saying i copied the other Toxicboi(the Donator) Empty People saying i copied the other Toxicboi(the Donator)

Post by ToxicBoii Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:20 am

Everyone is saying i copied the gm toxicboi or toxicboy or whatever.. never seen him, i started before him and note that i made this forum account about 5 months after i started, now i have never seen another person with my name and everything was good until he came, which was when i quit. My friend XDualBladez told me about him and him having the same name as me and yes im friends with him in real life. I wish the people that were here with me before were here now to tell everyone AND im not saying that he copied me but im saying that everyone is saying that I copied him. I cant remember the people who were here before i quit and probably new people that joined who claim to be not new people and they joined probably about 3 months ago. I hope i could remember the people i played with and i also hope those people remember me and dont get mixed up by the gm one and read this.
THIS WAS ON THE XAT NOT IN GAME!

-Toxicboii

Last edited by ToxicBoii on Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

People saying i copied the other Toxicboi(the Donator) Empty Re: People saying i copied the other Toxicboi(the Donator)

Post by RayStormX Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:23 am

why not just either change ur name, or have the gm with the same name say you didn't copy?

Back to top Go down

XDualBladez

Dedicated Member

XDualBladez
Dedicated Member

People saying i copied the other Toxicboi(the Donator) Empty Re: People saying i copied the other Toxicboi(the Donator)

Post by XDualBladez Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:26 am

Yes this is true i have played with Toxic when v83 came out
BTW ray how did u get the hollow mask like wtf i want one lawl Smile

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:21 pm

burningfire8 wrote:Yes this is true i have played with Toxic when v83 came out
BTW ray how did u get the hollow mask like wtf i want one lawl :)
Hollow mask = GM/Donor only.

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:18 pm

1: I just said you had the same name as him.
2: Toxic isnt a Gm
l o l

Back to top Go down

ToxicBoii

ToxicBoii

Post by ToxicBoii Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:32 am

you said Toxicboy my gm friend and you also said i copied him, Now you believe me??? XDualBladez also told me he was a gm o.o

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:25 am

ToxicBoii wrote:you said Toxicboy my gm friend and you also said i copied him, Now you believe me??? XDualBladez also told me he was a gm o.o
And again i say...
He is not a Gm, and i said my friend, not Gm friend... Soyea I think i remember what i said more then you,
And again...
I said "Funny How he has same name as Toxii, Good memories"
And you jump to conclusion that Im saying you copied him..
Read & Think, use your Memory & Brain, please?

+Someone needs to get theyre Facts right before they come complain... (You, if you didnt figure it out yet)

+You Beleive DualBladez that Toxii was a Gm, he was a Donator.
Naiive.

Back to top Go down

ToxicBoii

ToxicBoii

Post by ToxicBoii Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:25 pm

I clearly saw you say that I copied his name and also my friend XDualBladez was quite new to the server so he didn't know about donators and he thought they were gms and his name is Toxii?

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:57 pm

ToxicBoii wrote:I clearly saw you say that I copied his name and also my friend XDualBladez was quite new to the server so he didn't know about donators and he thought they were gms and his name is Toxii?
I call him "Toxii" or "My old friend"...
NEVER "My Gm Friend" dont say I said stuff I never even said.
Btw DualBlades wasnt new, Ive known him for a loong while. sooo uhm yea.
o -o
*Someone Should read what I say.. about getting facts right*

Back to top Go down

Pokable

Dedicated Member

Pokable
Dedicated Member

Post by Pokable Sat Oct 15, 2011 11:14 pm

Just wanted to say some shit o3o

1. xDualBladez is a fawking retard and most people hate him
2. ToxicBoii was a Donor that thought so highly of himself, I constantly saw him in the FM telling everyone he was a gm when they asked him a question or talked to him, HE TOO is a retard o3o

3. I've also seen this ToxicBoi around back in the old days, so people should stop claiming that he copied retardo toxiic.

4. Kiraa never calls anyone his "GM" friend o__o

Back to top Go down

ToxicBoii

ToxicBoii

Post by ToxicBoii Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:16 am

Thanks Pokable! and you kira, you never seen me before its cause i probably started before you and i never seen you(im not saying your new), and yes he was a bit new. I gave him the dchaos files so i know when he started. but you might've started before me but I'm just saying I've never seen you.

Back to top Go down

Kiraa

GM

Kiraa
GM

Post by Kiraa Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:07 am

ToxicBoii wrote:Thanks Pokable! and you kira, you never seen me before its cause i probably started before you and i never seen you(im not saying your new), and yes he was a bit new. I gave him the dchaos files so i know when he started. but you might've started before me but I'm just saying I've never seen you.
LOL, I think you should re-read what Pokable said..
Youre not right, i never call people "My Gm Friend"
+I never said you copied him, im getting tired of your stupidnesss rlly.
I SAID, "Funny How he has same name as Toxii, Memories"
What I said there, I wasnt trying to say you copied him, I ws trying to say that ur name reminded me of him, Pokable Isnt on a Side Btw, saying thank you like if I said you copied Toxii , So w/e Keep trying.

If you still wanna talk Bs Give me a SS k, dont have one? Stfu.
I dont have one, but I think iknow what IIII said more then you..

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top