D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snipe for drops

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magmar11

Snipe for drops Empty Snipe for drops

Post by Magmar11 Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:35 am

Not 100% sure if abusing sniping goes here 100%, but I think it might. So i was waiting in Jouga City to kill the boss there for a smiling mask after the reset. I was using antiks and suddenly i was sniped by another guy who was there. By the time i could get back there he had started gloating and saying stuff like, "How's the weather down there?" etc. Basically the antiks wore off by the time i got back and he had the mask just showing it off like a complete jerk. His name was MadNeck. Kept calling me a 10 year old because I refused to leave when he told me to "cc" "gtfo" and other stuff.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Snipe for drops Empty Re: Snipe for drops

Post by Knives Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Magmar11 wrote:Not 100% sure if abusing sniping goes here 100%, but I think it might. So i was waiting in Jouga City to kill the boss there for a smiling mask after the reset. I was using antiks and suddenly i was sniped by another guy who was there. By the time i could get back there he had started gloating and saying stuff like, "How's the weather down there?" etc. Basically the antiks wore off by the time i got back and he had the mask just showing it off like a complete jerk. His name was MadNeck. Kept calling me a 10 year old because I refused to leave when he told me to "cc" "gtfo" and other stuff.
Ignore him. There will always be that one jerk who gets their way... BUT USING SNIPE TO TERRORIZE ANOTHER? OH HELL, NO. Next time you see him, make sure to send him over to Knives in the PVP arena, so I can kill him OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I didn't invent it so people could be complete jerks with it.

Back to top Go down

MadNeck

Post by MadNeck Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:30 pm

First of all, get your facts right kid. I wasn't even thinking of sniping you till YOU sniped me first after the boss was spawned and had about 1/4 of hp gone. So then i sniped you because you acted like a child is why i called you a 10 year old and sniped ME in the first place.

I asked you nicely to change channels, as i was waiting already for about 15 minutes. whenever someone else entered the map you f5'd and started yelling at them, so i wonder why i called you a 10 year old.

Back to top Go down

Pokable

Dedicated Member

Pokable
Dedicated Member

Post by Pokable Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:23 pm

Not sure who to believe.... o3o

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:25 pm

no one has a ss and besides, if you snipe first, you're going to get sniped back.

Back to top Go down

MadNeck

Post by MadNeck Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:39 pm

Raystormx wrote:no one has a ss and besides, if you snipe first, you're going to get sniped back.

Exactly, i only reacted in self defence so dont go crying to the forums with lies.
And you cant even get a ss to prove your lies.

Back to top Go down

FrogBoy

Post by FrogBoy Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:20 pm

This is so fucking immature of you both. 10 year old huh? Look how you guys are acting with abusing @snipe. I say JAIL HAMMER FOR BOTH. WHO'S WITH ME?

Back to top Go down

[GM]_Kamijo

GM

[GM]_Kamijo
GM

Post by [GM]_Kamijo Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:11 am

I say both STFU and GET A LIFE

there are enough masks =-=

geez...

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content