D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unfortunate is Sniping me Every Chance his got

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fuckboiii.com

Ultimate Member

fuckboiii.com
Ultimate Member

Unfortunate is Sniping me Every Chance his got Empty Unfortunate is Sniping me Every Chance his got

Post by fuckboiii.com Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:14 am

As u can see in the Chatlog his saying thing like Hi douch and I'm Slapping your ass to me seriously i DID not do anything to me i just went up and say HI just to my stupidity And i hope you atleasy Mute him for like 4 or 5 min? (U might say I'm unreasonable or stuff like that SO uhhh u May just look at this thing and do nothing bout it) He used to be nice and all but i find a little of a nuisance

Unfortunate is Sniping me Every Chance his got Maple014

And this is the one Sniping me

Unfortunate is Sniping me Every Chance his got Maple015

He is referring to me when he said "this guy is a noob"

Besides him sniping me sometimes he will ask some of his friends to Snipe me too

I honestly find it F**KING ANNOYING

Congrats to Unfortunate for being such a Fag

Last edited by BlueCosmix on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:01 am; edited 8 times in total

Back to top Go down

FrogBoy

Unfortunate is Sniping me Every Chance his got Empty Re: Unfortunate is Sniping me Every Chance his got

Post by FrogBoy Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:23 am

Only cause he called you a douche? Dude, are you high or something? This is for scammers, not for those shitty reasons to report someone... -.-

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Unfortunate is Sniping me Every Chance his got Empty Re: Unfortunate is Sniping me Every Chance his got

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:36 am

FrogBoy wrote:Only cause he called you a douche? Dude, are you high or something? This is for scammers, not for those shitty reasons to report someone... -.-

Technically, Under the rule of 'abusing commands', When a user tries to spam snipe another user, and/or ask other users to snipe him whenever they can, it is against the rules if they ofcourse ask to stop. So, since I see nothing of asking him to Stop, it's basically saying you're okay with it.

Don't just let some idiot do crap you dislike, or abuse something on you.. You first ask to stop, and if he/she refuses, THAT's when you make a report.

Although, For users who don't want to be sniped, in the Source Revision 2 you can login and type @snipeoff so people can't snipe you.

So again, next time ask them to stop before going any further.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top