D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lazarus's farewell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adrastea

Adrastea

Lazarus's farewell Empty Lazarus's farewell

Post by Adrastea Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Hey ya'll,

Glad to see you're all happy I'm gone. It's cool though, I wanted this to happen.

This is a more sincere farewell than my last pony one, which was the most hilarious thing I've ever done in my life.

Anyways, I want to say some final goodbyes to my good friends here.

Willi: It was fun bro. I hope you enjoyed my gift. I'm still looking at the posts, and it looks like it'll be a while before you clean up. Sorry for the mess, but it was worth it. Also, I'm looking for brony threads dude (besides here and 4chan). Wanna help a fellow brony out?

Logan: Lawl, you are one mad guy, aren't you? Take a chill pill dude, nobody thinks you're a brony. I actually met you once, and you seem like a nice enough guy. If you really want an apology, the here it is "I'm sorry". But you gotta admit, It was pretty funny.

Alpha: I'm glad I got banned by the head honcho here. Feels good to be recognized by the best. Good luck with the server, and all your GM's as well.

Toon: Props to the guy who made me GM. Thanks a bunch, it was a blast. Stay cool bro.

Eric: My first GM. I give you props, my friend. You are one cool son of a bitch. Also, I am the troll master. I owned the forums for 20 minutes, and even though I got banned, I did something no one else has or ever will. I guess you can take that title now, since I'm gone. So, I officially relinquish to you the title of being Troll Master. Use it wisely, and make me proud.

Random Users I don't know. Relax guys. Ponies can't hurt you. I may have been an asshole, but you overreacted a little bit. Next time, just go with the flow.

And Now for my friends:
Abdoi: Forget my message to you. I'm saying goodbye here. And you're still my bro, even though you hate bronies. Thanks for being a true friend, through all the time I've been here. It's been real fun.

Danny: I got banned for realz. Pony threads are everywhere now. People got MAD. It was fun. See you later dude, hope you have fun.

Jeff: My first friend here. Too bad you couldn't be here to see my masterpiece. It was super cool. Ask around, I'm sure others will enlighten you to what I have done.

And with that done, I have some final requests:

1. I'd like to be unbanned from xat. I like talking to my friends, and xat is a great place to do it. Probably won't happen, but it's worth asking. Don't worry about unbanning me in-game (like the owners would). I did all this to get banned, and it worked.

2. If you do ban me from the forums again, please keep this post. It's a goodbye to my friends here, and it is truly sincere (lawl, that rhymed). Again, this probably won't happen, but it's always worth a shot.

Lastly, Here is my final "final goodbye":

Sayonara, Dchaos MS. You are truly one of the most custom servers out there. It's been the most fun I've had in a while, anyway.

You won't be able to contact me in any way, so I wouldn't waste my time with it if I were you. All I ask is that you remember my last stand, and that there was a Lazarus that walked this server.

Remember me Very Happy ...

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Lazarus's farewell Empty Re: Lazarus's farewell

Post by Sardine Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:28 pm

You still have my forums if you need to contact me.

EDIT: (Although I demoted you there, to prevent you wreaking havoc like you did here)

Back to top Go down

Adrastea

Adrastea

Post by Adrastea Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:42 pm

WilliNetwork wrote:You still have my forums if you need to contact me.

EDIT: (Although I demoted you there, to prevent you wreaking havoc like you did here)

You gotta admit, It was kinda impressive. I don't think people here will forget me, right?

I appreciate the offer dude. Might see you there and make a brony thread >:3.

EDIT: I'm actually surprised I was banned everywhere. At most, I expected to be banned form the forums forever. I got more than I wished for Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:20 pm

I was never mad at your Pony-Bumping and your Ponifications. I was only a bit annoyed at that post of mine you edited. I didn't really give a crap about the others XD. Still gonna miss ya.

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

Post by Lasor Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:25 pm

Cya buddy. Looks like you couldn't hold up your part of the deal o3o

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal