D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just some first time GFX'es (ALL I DID WAS COLOR THEM) check em out [no flame pwease]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

OneSound

OneSound

Just some first time GFX'es (ALL I DID WAS COLOR THEM) check em out [no flame pwease] Empty Just some first time GFX'es (ALL I DID WAS COLOR THEM) check em out [no flame pwease]

Post by OneSound Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:13 pm

check out some of my GFX , i know all i did was color stuff shut up there are my first ones i dont know how to edit the picture exactly but i sure can color'em!

Just some first time GFX'es (ALL I DID WAS COLOR THEM) check em out [no flame pwease] 21ak1kw

Just some first time GFX'es (ALL I DID WAS COLOR THEM) check em out [no flame pwease] J8jk90

Just some first time GFX'es (ALL I DID WAS COLOR THEM) check em out [no flame pwease] 2uf9828

Just some first time GFX'es (ALL I DID WAS COLOR THEM) check em out [no flame pwease] 126eja1

Now the maple ones .

xD i call these the electric specs.Just some first time GFX'es (ALL I DID WAS COLOR THEM) check em out [no flame pwease] Fkmydl thats it for maple ones xD

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top