D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andy

Average Member

Andy
Average Member

My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Empty My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......)

Post by Andy Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

The sword in standing mode: My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Adsadsadas

Icon:My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Icon
The sword when it is on the back:My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Fsdhgghgfdhdgf3 or My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Fsdhgghgfdhdgf2
Tell me which sheathe you like better if you want. I like the first one more.

Here's what it looks like in-game:My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Swordstanding

Here's what it looks like in game when it is on your back: My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Swordonback

Last edited by andy on Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Lasor

Ultimate Member

Lasor
Ultimate Member

My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Empty Re: My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......)

Post by Lasor Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Nice job andy o3o

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Empty Re: My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......)

Post by Knives Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:37 pm

KEWL! I prefer the first one over the second. The second one has too many skulls IMO.

Back to top Go down

Andy

Average Member

Andy
Average Member

Post by Andy Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:39 pm

Knives wrote:KEWL! I prefer the first one over the second. The second one has too many skulls IMO.

I think so too.... cuz I said it in my post. Just seeing if anyone is weird and likes the other one. Neutral

Back to top Go down

Kentarn

Dedicated Member

Kentarn
Dedicated Member

Post by Kentarn Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:06 pm

Call it Le Skull. o3o

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Post by Illegal Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:50 pm

I like the 1st one too.
Good job.

Back to top Go down

AndroidS3x

Dedicated Member

AndroidS3x
Dedicated Member

Post by AndroidS3x Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:35 pm

it looks pretty good ^-^

Back to top Go down

ŁightRay

ŁightRay

Post by ŁightRay Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:56 pm

andy wrote:The sword in standing mode: My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Adsadsadas

Icon:My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Icon
The sword when it is on the back:My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Fsdhgghgfdhdgf3 or My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Fsdhgghgfdhdgf2
Tell me which sheathe you like better if you want. I like the first one more.

Here's what it looks like in-game:My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Swordstanding

Here's what it looks like in game when it is on your back: My custom sword (IDK what to name things so.......) Swordonback

epic=D

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Post by Illegal Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:04 pm

Erm.. did you edit the files in d.chaos?
Or is that a different server?

Back to top Go down

Andy

Average Member

Andy
Average Member

Post by Andy Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:21 pm

Illegal wrote:Erm.. did you edit the files in d.chaos?

I just covered over a sword in DChaos. No biggy.

Back to top Go down

[GM]_Kamijo

GM

[GM]_Kamijo
GM

Post by [GM]_Kamijo Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:42 am

it looks good... and the 3 skulls is better than the sheet loaded with skulls...

Nice job and maybe 'Skull Basher' is a name?

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Post by Illegal Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:28 pm

andy wrote:
Illegal wrote:Erm.. did you edit the files in d.chaos?

I just covered over a sword in DChaos. No biggy.

But...but the rule is..
Don't edit the wz files.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Post by Sardine Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:38 pm

Illegal wrote:But...but the rule is..
Don't edit the wz files.

It appears so, but in this case, he's only testing out his GFX, I don't why its big deal, as long as he doesn't do anything else, I'm fine with it.

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Don't edit the wz files.
You ARE right about it being in the rules, but it's only natural for there would be those who want to test out the aesthetic values of their edits. As long as there are no stat changes, then it really is meaningless to ban for. Well, IMO at least. It's really up to what the Owners think about the situation.

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Post by Illegal Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:39 am

Knives wrote:
Don't edit the wz files.
You ARE right about it being in the rules, but it's only natural for there would be those who want to test out the aesthetic values of their edits. As long as there are no stat changes, then it really is meaningless to ban for. Well, IMO at least. It's really up to what the Owners think about the situation.
I feel the same way, but how do we know he didn't edit it in some other ways? Shocked

Back to top Go down

[In]sane

Head GFX

[In]sane
Head GFX

Post by [In]sane Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:48 am

Illegal wrote:
Knives wrote:
Don't edit the wz files.
I feel the same way, but how do we know he didn't edit it in some other ways? Shocked

calm down you guys, i think you are scaring him lol o.0
If it is just image replacements i see no wrong in wanting to change your graphix: like how some games have skins n textures [lol minecraft]
just let it be unless he edits the other noticeable stuff to players then we shall take action.
All i see is a good edit that has potential.

Back to top Go down

ジョンWZエディタ♬

Ultimate Member

ジョンWZエディタ♬
Ultimate Member

Post by ジョンWZエディタ♬ Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:07 am

Illegal wrote:
Knives wrote:
Don't edit the wz files.

Lol f3
He can't do anything else than just replace the img.
All items stats are server sided so they are in XML and you can't edit them f3

Back to top Go down

Knives

Ultimate Member

Knives
Ultimate Member

Post by Knives Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:59 pm

Smadow wrote:
Illegal wrote:
Knives wrote:
Don't edit the wz files.
I feel the same way, but how do we know he didn't edit it in some other ways? :shock:

Lol f3
He can't do anything else than just replace the img.
All items stats are server sided so they are in XML and you can't edit them f3
If I was allowed, I would SO change the colors of my skills f3.

Back to top Go down

Andy

Average Member

Andy
Average Member

Post by Andy Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:01 pm

Illegal wrote:I feel the same way, but how do we know he didn't edit it in some other ways? Shocked
Why would you just assume that if I knew how to .wz edit means that I probably DID edit it in "some other ways?" It's like saying if post a gm app and say that they know how to .wz edit, they would need to receive some sort of punishment or a need to look out for them when they are online or something....
[In]sane wrote:calm down you guys, i think you are scaring him lol o.0
If it is just image replacements i see no wrong in wanting to change your graphix: like how some games have skins n textures [lol minecraft]
I'm not scared. o.o It just shows me how people take things in around here.........

Back to top Go down

Illegal

Ultimate Member

Illegal
Ultimate Member

Post by Illegal Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:52 pm

andy wrote:
Illegal wrote:I feel the same way, but how do we know he didn't edit it in some other ways? Shocked
Why would you just assume that if I knew how to .wz edit means that I probably DID edit it in "some other ways?" It's like saying if post a gm app and say that they know how to .wz edit, they would need to receive some sort of punishment or a need to look out for them when they are online or something....
[In]sane wrote:calm down you guys, i think you are scaring him lol o.0
I'm not scared. o.o It just shows me how people take things in around here.........

You never know. Simple sense.

Back to top Go down

TheMðÞlé

TheMðÞlé

Post by TheMðÞlé Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 am

Okay.
Short and sweet, and to the point.
I love it.
Can I use it for an animation? ._.
I'll be sure to give credits.
seriously, please? ._.

Back to top Go down

Andy

Average Member

Andy
Average Member

Post by Andy Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:50 pm

TheMðÞlé wrote:Okay.
Short and sweet, and to the point.
I love it.
Can I use it for an animation? ._.
I'll be sure to give credits.
seriously, please? ._.

Yeah...... It's fine..... Just don't message me like 8 hours after you ask me in the thread because I'll look at it...... I got things to do...

Back to top Go down

FrogBoy

Post by FrogBoy Fri Oct 07, 2011 12:33 am

Guys, this post is about he's custom sword. I think it's sick so stop talking about the rules and reply about the sword. -.-

Back to top Go down

RayStormX

Video contest winner

RayStormX
Video contest winner

Post by RayStormX Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:39 pm

There's the word of the law, and the spirit of the law.
the point of the 'don't edit .wz files' rule is to not give yourself any unfair advantages over other players.
a graphics change like that doesn't do anyone any harm.

the sword looks great btw Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top