D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

for the owner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Yuoko021

for the owner Empty for the owner

Post by Yuoko021 Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:37 pm

you either need to make it where headshots cant be used in FM or start preparing to lose alota pple its kinda fucked up when ur training on Zak and some1 else comes in trash talking commanding u to leave and only b/c u dont others come in and u get headshot 4+ times reason why ( b/c i wouldnt leave the fucking room i was in first)

Back to top Go down

Λlphα

Owner

Λlphα
Owner

for the owner Empty Re: for the owner

Post by Λlphα Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:54 pm

Yuoko021 wrote:you either need to make it where headshots cant be used in FM or start preparing to lose alota pple its kinda fucked up when ur training on Zak and some1 else comes in trash talking commanding u to leave and only b/c u dont others come in and u get headshot 4+ times reason why ( b/c i wouldnt leave the fucking room i was in first)
PM me on chat xP

Back to top Go down

Ἒṝḯḉ

Ultimate Member

Ἒṝḯḉ
Ultimate Member

Post by Ἒṝḯḉ Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:17 pm

Lol o-o

The command is facing TONS of updates.
I've thought of so many things so far; but after the complaints that people keep telling me, I guess that i'll have to ruin the fun.. The users who are in training grounds or are AFK and don't want to get sniped, will have a toggle through @snipeon/@snipeoff. If your snipe is on, people can @snipe you, if it's off, people can't snipe you. Nextly, for cheaters who relog to spam it; ALL GM's in-game recieve a message as soon as someone snipes. If we see spam ofcourse, you'll be warned / banned as already stated due to breaking that rule of 1. waiting, 2. disrespecting someone EVEN if he tells you to STOP, 3. not following the game rules by cheating the command through a relog.

This update is ALSO included in Revision 1.0, and SHOULD be released later today, or tomorrow depending how fast I finish testing and adding the final stuff.

So yeah, don't worry.. Just type @snipeoff so people can't snipe you. Also, if a GM is online, you can report it to him/her ofcourse.

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top