D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vecular's Application for Origin Editor

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Barndon

Barndon

Vecular's Application for Origin Editor Empty Vecular's Application for Origin Editor

Post by Barndon Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:08 am

Name: Brandon B. Nguyen

IGN: Vecular

Why do you wish to be a GM:
I would want to be a gm, to help this game community, but really any game community with all the power I have. Being a normal player, sure I can help others a lot, but with a GM position I can help others more than just at the full extent of a player. I would be able to prevent hackers from hacking, help new players get started, and improve our current community. I'd want to help make a huge difference in this server about all the error problems, glitches, and hackers. I would just mainly help improve the game playing for others.

How long have you played D.ChaosMS EX:
I've been playing since around July or August so maybe a month.

Any GM experience:
No GM experience at all, but I can learn how to be one at my pace

Are you able to explain how to play to a noob:
Yes, and I would answer most of their questions with what I know about the server to make their game play better.

How can you help the server:
I would keep the server in tranquility among players and keep order too. I'd make sure there would be no problems such as harrasment, errors, etc. I'd help keep everyone calm when something wrong happens to the server. I could also possible donate sometime soon to this server if I become a GM or not.

Other*:
Something to know about me would be I treat everyone with equal character. Also, off topic, but I work a bit with computers so I know a few things about troubleshooting.

What can you code*:
I used to know how to code for websites, but forgot most of that. If anyone was able to teach me or I'll teach myself I could get good again.

Can you GFX*:
I can GFX. I do all equips but prefer weapons, because of all the sprites for poses. I also know how to get origins and I can get the sprites. If anyone can teach me more than just what I know I will pay attention. I still have some pictures of my work I did for personal edits.

Vecular's Application for Origin Editor 5c5f2ecf98ae5ef054ccc5ada3d8afc3eaa374b098bc15a173c286ab6672e9e56g
Vecular's Application for Origin Editor 09bdf8914690d389109aec7fb8ee65a8a0ee374e6cdc891467946b65b2e9c92d6g
I just used the coke hat template and shaded and drew the Pepsi symbol.

Back to top Go down

Sardine

Sardine

Sardine
Sardine

Vecular's Application for Origin Editor Empty Re: Vecular's Application for Origin Editor

Post by Sardine Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:23 am

Good luck~

Back to top Go down

Barndon

Barndon

Vecular's Application for Origin Editor Empty Re: Vecular's Application for Origin Editor

Post by Barndon Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:43 am

WilliNetwork wrote:Good luck~

thanks i hope i get it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top