D.ChaosMS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Events I'd like to see

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mislead

Events I'd like to see Empty Events I'd like to see

Post by Mislead Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:36 pm

In an old server I played, there was a gm hide and go seek, jump quest, fashion show, and a few others i cannot remember. but these would be cool. I'm sure that they are already happening, but it seems as though there are not enough of them.

Back to top Go down

ItzTechno

ItzTechno

Events I'd like to see Empty Re: Events I'd like to see

Post by ItzTechno Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:39 pm

another really fun event i hosted in other servers before is called LMS(Last Man Standing).

The gm/owner would go to the ox map, and tell everyone to stand under him and spread out, he/she would then give them a question like what is the weakest monster in maplestory, the first person to answer gets to kick out another player from the game, this process then repeats itself until there is one person left, the last person then wins and gets his/her prize.

Back to top Go down

bobba

Dedicated Member

bobba
Dedicated Member

Post by bobba Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:34 am

ItzTechno wrote:another really fun event i hosted in other servers before is called LMS(Last Man Standing).

The gm/owner would go to the ox map, and tell everyone to stand under him and spread out, he/she would then give them a question like what is the weakest monster in maplestory, the first person to answer gets to kick out another player from the game, this process then repeats itself until there is one person left, the last person then wins and gets his/her prize.
We do this one in here as well Razz

Back to top Go down

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top